Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Furious GOP donors stew over Trump

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    It's a sad consequence of Trump derangement syndrome.

I completely understand if you hate Trump, but you should be loving these Republican neocon oligarchs getting embarrassed and humiliated by a reality TV idiot.
    Proof of folks defending/garnering sympathy for the donors would be found where?
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Proof of folks defending/garnering sympathy for the donors would be found where?
    Half the butthurt folks in this thread, for starters.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Half the butthurt folks in this thread, for starters.
    ? So if someone dislikes Trump then they must be supportive of establishment donors?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    ? So if someone dislikes Trump then they must be supportive of establishment donors?
    There is a gaggle of butthurt folks on this forum who were apparently so emasculated by Trump's rise to power that they will rally around anyone who is opposing him out of spite whether it's the elite GOP donor class, neocon attention-seeking 'reporters', leftist judges, etc. They will also parrot any mainstream media BS about him mindlessly, no matter how many times it is proven false.

These folks don't reflect well on the movement. They make us look like a bunch of crybaby losers. We should be reaching out to Trump supporters on common ground, rather than pushing them away as apart of a sorry tantrum.

Donors can be as mad as they want. Their guy was rejected out of hand. Money can't do everything.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

There is a gaggle of butthurt folks on this forum who were apparently so emasculated by Trump's rise to power that they will rally around anyone who is opposing him out of spite whether it's the elite GOP donor class, neocon attention-seeking 'reporters', leftist judges, etc. They will also parrot any mainstream media BS about him mindlessly, no matter how many times it is proven false.

These folks don't reflect well on the movement. They make us look like a bunch of crybaby losers. We should be reaching out to Trump supporters on common ground, rather than pushing them away as apart of a sorry tantrum.
    I don't see anyone rallying around corporatist bribery. In fact, I see a bunch of people who see Trump as a corporatist dispenser of bribes laughing at him for thinking he was paying something forward, and therefore would automatically get it back.

And I don't see what common ground we have with the supporters of a fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-20-2016 at 09:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

They are two unsympathetic parties tied together and seething with contempt as they devour each other.

Trump is emasculating someone other than himself and his cadre of supporters who need a faux tough guy to speak for them as they are to impotent to do so?

"The movement"? So pointing out that which reflects poorly on Trump is not proper or necessary when Trump politics don't support the mission statement of the forum?

Imo, the losers are those who place their faith in the theater of politics and embrace the mainstream lesser of two evils theory. The crybabies are those who wring their hands over anyone who isn't marching to the loudest mouth's tune. If the Trump supporters are so convinced their guy has facts on his side then they should be able to prove the false allegations they claim the media is misportraying their candidate with and confidently expose the fraud instead of complaining ceaselessly without evidence. In fact, they should relish exposing such fraud.

Unless the voter has personal exposure to the candidates all one has to go by is an aggregate of media info to weed out facts from the editorializing and using pattern recognition to see what the candidates are like and might do in the future.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

If you hate Trump, then you hate America.

Anti-Trumpsters are totally disrespecting Ron Paul and his family.

And you are no lover of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    If you hate Trump, then you hate America.

Anti-Trumpsters are totally disrespecting Ron Paul and his family.

And you are no lover of liberty.
    If you love Trump, you hate the Constitution, Ron Paul and liberty.

Sounds like treason to me. Unless you think Obama's vision of America is America.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If you love Trump, you hate the Constitution, Ron Paul and liberty.

Sounds like treason to me. Unless you think Obama's vision of America is America.
    I think James finally revealed that he's just satire. Seems like TheTexan has an admirer.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I think James finally revealed that he's just satire. Seems like TheTexan has an admirer.
    If you say so...

Easy to make a meme with vapid statements. How about backing it up with some facts that support that claim.

A list of Trump's foreign policy advisers would be appropriate - along with whatever it is that makes them "an establishment interventionist".

etc.

Otherwise, you continue to confirm you're a paid Clinton troll.
    ^yes

Bomb the $#@! out of ISIS in the same manner Putin the Badass bombed the $#@! out of them.

Vaporizing these CIA-created, CIA-armed bastards would be a good thing.

And then cut the CIA's budget by about 80%, and give Congress full oversight of their activities.
    I concede that Trump is an enigma on a lot of issues....

But the fact is we have zero track record on how he will behave as Commander-in-Chief.

Hillary on the other hand... leaves no doubt.

The neocons we know vow they will abandon their party and support Hillary. That's good enough for me to want to vote against them.
    I prefer satirists who leave no doubt. You know, the ones who are actually funny.

Well, that's a bunch of crap.

See anyone on this forum rallying around Hitlery? No? You lose.
    There is no spoon.

If you say so...

I prefer satirists who leave no doubt. You know, the ones who are actually funny.
    @Jamesiv1 can be pretty funny at times- I would say 99.9% of his posts are satire. JMHPOV
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    @Jamesiv1 can be pretty funny at times- I would say 99.9% of his posts are satire. JMHPOV
    99.9% of my Trump posts, at least

It's fun to troll the anti-Trumpsters, though - namely CPUd and acptulsa lol

Truthfully... I don't think it matters much who wins. Though I would choose Trump over Hillary and Johnson.

99.9% of my Trump posts, at least

It's fun to troll the anti-Trumpsters, though - namely CPUd and acptulsa lol

Truthfully... I don't think it matters much who wins. Though I would choose Trump over Hillary and Johnson.
    I respect your right to do that and even more, I respect that you can keep it friendly and fun.

THANKS.
    There is no spoon.

Though I would choose Trump over Hillary and Johnson.
    Just as long as you don't pretend no one has ever gotten a rise out of your blood pressure.

Just as long as you don't pretend no one has ever gotten a rise out of your blood pressure.
    never. I'm all chill all the time.

you've never met anybody more chill than me. I have the best chill - its uuuge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Well, that's a bunch of crap.

See anyone on this forum rallying around Hitlery? No? You lose.
    It wouldn't surprise me to see the butthurt brigade around here turn to outright Hillary support by November, the way things are going. It's really tragic how a desperate, pathetic mind can be warped during times of strife.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a sad consequence of Trump derangement syndrome.

I completely understand if you hate Trump, but you should be loving these Republican neocon oligarchs getting embarrassed and humiliated by a reality TV idiot.
    And I completely understand your hating of neocon oligarchs, but you should be loving their bashing of Trump, and siding with them in it when they're right.

Rand Paul has said he will support the Republican nominee, while his father will support the Libertarian ticket — more so for what it stands for than for who's on the ticket.
    “I just can’t, you know, say I’m really enthusiastic about the ticket. But the Libertarian Party stands for the nonaggression principle, and that means that you and I cannot use aggression to get our way, and you can’t use the government to get your way by using force,” he said on C-SPAN. “And that principle is sound on the Libertarian Party, and the more votes they get, the more votes there will be for the nonaggression principle, and that’s as far as I go because I’m a just little bit frustrated with all the individuals running and the discussion going on.”
    Sometimes you trump pumpers make me mad enough to vote against you in spite to cancel out your vote. Most days I agree with Ron Paul.

It's really tragic how a desperate, pathetic mind can be warped during times of strife.
    Yup, Trump supporters that once supported Ron Paul are some strange cats.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the butthurt brigade around here turn to outright Hillary support by November, the way things are going. It's really tragic how a desperate, pathetic mind can be warped during times of strife.
    It's true about desperate and pathetic minds, but outright support of Hitlery will not happen on this forum.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12