Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moneybomb for Marianne?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

As for Marianne Williamson, who hasn’t yet been confirmed to participate in the next Democratic primary debates on Sept. 12 and 13
    Ginger would have qualified for the next debate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ginger would have qualified for the next debate.
    On looks alone.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.marianne2020.com/

I think its worth a one dollar donation on the long shot that she debates Trump. How entertaining would that be?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.marianne2020.com/

I think its worth a one dollar donation on the long shot that she debates Trump. How entertaining would that be?
    Is it the donations or the poll numbers that she doesn't qualify with?
    They have to meet both requirements this time.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Is it the donations or the poll numbers that she doesn't qualify with?
    They have to meet both requirements this time.
    I think its the number of unique donations. Individual donations from 130K ppl.

Marianne returns to San Francisco, California on August 23rd, sharing her vision of an awakened America. Please join her there and bring your friends!

FRIDAY, AUGUST 23RD
    SAN FRANCISCO, CA
    8pm-9:30pm
    US Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson Returns to San Francisco
    First Unitarian Universalist Church of San Francisco
    1187 Franklin Street
    San Francisco, CA 94104

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post

She is mentally ill!
    I have to give a huge + rep. Today I busted out laughing so hard I cried tears. I imagined this scene being played out if Marianne was president giving a speech at the UN. SUDDENLY! a delegate from some country wails loudly! as everyone stands around and does nothing. Just imagine, she's on the UN podium healing the planet for all the wrongs that occurred throughout history everywhere and someone from another country wails out loud.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/...gMilYO4Okc5z5Y

Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson is shocked at the meanness of her fellow Democrats. Williamson, a spiritual teacher relatively new to politics, complained in an interview in the New Yorker, “I know this sounds naďve but I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this.”
    On the Sinclair show America This Week, she advised her fellow Democrats to expand their base by dropping their “condescending attitudes toward people of faith.” She particularly has trouble understanding why Democrats have “condescending attitudes” toward prayer.
    During the same interview, a hot mic caught her musing: “What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?”
    But meanness is not limited to the left. Recently, Baptist minister Jonathan Carl of Kentucky was the accidental recipient of one of President Trump’s demeaning tweets, calling Carl a “lightweight reporter.” Trump had misdirected his tweet, intending it for a reporter whose name is the same as the minister’s.
    No matter how you feel about President Trump, Carl’s comments in an open letter should bring you to a full stop. Carl wrote to Trump: “Your heart must be in a dangerous place to have such a consistent flow of defamation and disrespect towards so many.”
    I can imagine that Marianne Williamson believes that the hearts of many of her fellow Democrats are also in a “dangerous place.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12