Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - El Paso TX - Mass Shooting at Wal Mart

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Are you retarded? El Paso is a liberal city. I guarantee most people in that place weren't carrying.
    Not PC. She is mentally challenged.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He surrendered as police approached- laid his gun down and raised his hands. Update says he is from Allen- a rich suburb next to Plano- median income over $100k- twice the national average.

https://allenedc.com/data-reports/demographics/

Population Growth
    Allen’s population reached 104,636 residents in 2018, more than doubling from just over 45,000 in the year 2000. The City’s population is projected to reach 117,606 by 2023. Allen is the 27th fastest-growing city in the nation.

Allen is also located in one of the fastest-growing counties in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Collin County’s population reached 1,004,108 in 2017, and will reach 1,150,943 in 2022. Collin County is the 21st fastest-growing county in the nation.
    Collin County captured a large portion of new growth, absorbing 10.8% of Texas’ new residents and 22.9% of those who moved to the Dallas-Fort Worth area. In other words, 1 out of 10 new residents in Texas and 1 out of 5 new residents in DFW went to Collin County.
    As Allen’s population has grown, so too has the city’s diversity.
    Allen is proud that it is (and always will be) a one high school town to empower every student with equal educational opportunities while passing on Allen’s unified community spirit.

We believe this inclusiveness is why Allen has become more diverse over time. For example, while the city’s population has more than doubled since 2000:

The Hispanic population has nearly tripled
    Asian residents have grown by 262%
    The African-American population increased by 524%.
    In 2000, the city was 83% white, today it is 63% white.
    Asian population grew from 3.7% to 17.1%.
    Hispanics grew from 7% to 11.3%.
    African Americans from 4.3% to 5.9%.

Allen residents enjoy higher earnings and a higher quality of life.
    Allen has increasingly become a home for highly educated, high-income professionals, yet maintains a welcoming spirit for people and families from all stations of life.

The median household income in Allen is $109,978 (75% greater than DFW’s median income)
    80.8% of Allen’s residents are white-collar professionals
    Over 56% of Allen’s residents have earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher, twice the US average
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-03-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He surrendered as police approached.
    Off to his right he saw five mounted policemen
    Off to his left rode a dozen or more
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Maybe he's part Iranian.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not PC. Use of gender pronoun.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

He surrendered as police approached.
    Yet, per his manifesto;

My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by
    the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of
    the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death
    penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not
    going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’
    m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Yet, per his manifesto;

My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by
    the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of
    the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death
    penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not
    going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’
    m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow.
    Reality is not always as we imagine it. Going out in a blaze of glory? Changed his mind on that I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Not PC. Use of gender pronoun.
    Well, in Spanish, if it ends with an A, it's feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, in Spanish, if it ends with an A, it's feminine.
    True that, but we don't know which pronoun she identifies with. The reporter should have asked and gotten to the root of story.

Reality is not always as we imagine it. Going out in a blaze of glory? Changed his mind on that I guess.
    Certainly not how Butch & Sundance would've gone out.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B4EA&FORM=VIRE

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Maybe he's part Iranian.
    He's part of a false flag operation and you are supporting his goal of more gun control.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He was told to survive so he can have a show trial to drag out the propaganda much longer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Something something "gun free zone." Oh wait it's an open carry state. Almost as if the idiotic world view of this forum is not based in reality.
    "Forums" do not have world views. Go be collectivist elsewhere.

The same people who believe that the tax cuts would lead to deficit reduction are the ones who think more guns will lead to less gun violence. Universal background checks is the minimum regulation that should be imposed, so that mentally ill individuals like swordsmyth can be prevented from acquiring weapons
    Reported. Good riddance.

I heard the shots but I thought they were hits, like roof construction,' said Adriana Quezada, 39, who was in Walmart with in the women’s clothing section with her two children.

She said she saw four men, dressed in black, wearing shirts, moved together firing guns indiscriminately.
    'I saw four men, shooting everywhere,' Quezada said.

'I told my son, those are gunshots.'
    Nothing to see here, move along.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Almost as if the idiotic world view of this forum is not based in reality.

Don't forget "false flag" and "SSRIs".

Universal background checks is the minimum regulation that should be imposed...
    Maybe he's part Iranian.

"Supporting members" of RPF? Sounds legit.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    ...racist “manifesto” indicating a desire to kill immigrants and reportedly penned by the shooter...
    So it's another false flag?
    He's part of a false flag operation and you are supporting his goal of more gun control.

He was told to survive so he can have a show trial to drag out the propaganda much longer.
    His claim to support the NZ shooter is further proof of a false flag.
    @Influenza and @Zippyjuan support the shooter and want to see his goal of more gun control accomplished.
    Pathetic...

You can, Swordsmyth, both (a) be a nationalist boob, and (b) admit that other nationalist boobs commit terrorist acts.

This bit that only (other) leftists commit terrorist acts is idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

"Supporting members" of RPF? Sounds legit.
    And at least one of them has a long history of insulting other members but he's not banned.

Why is that @Bryan?

And who +repped these gems until they have solid green bars?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Pathetic...

You can, Swordsmyth, both (a) be a nationalist boob, and (b) admit that other nationalist boobs commit terrorist acts.
    False flags in favor of the current globalist anti-gun agenda are far more common and much more likely to be the correct explanation in this case.

And the posters I pointed out ARE calling for gun control in support of the shooter.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"We don't care about an idiot killing 20 people- we only care about our side looking bad!"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lacks discipline .
    Do something Danke

"We don't care about an idiot killing 20 people- we only care about our side looking bad!"
    We care that the idiot killed 20 people, that's why we don't want to make it easier for other to copy him in the future or let them be used to tyrannize others in the ultimate insult to their deaths.

You don't care about the dead, you just want to use them to achieve your agenda.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Something something...
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am not sure what this means .

Flu Boy doesn't either, but he still collects a paycheck.

Universal background checks is the minimum regulation that should be imposed,...

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Its shocking why you continue to waste even another second here.

Flu Boy's paycheck is prolly shocking.

`
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

She could be hot though.
    Do something Danke

False flags in favor of the current globalist anti-gun agenda are far more common and much more likely to be the correct explanation in this case.
    No, it's the explanation which suits your worldview.

You adopted it the moment you heard about the manifesto.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with an objective appraisal of the evidence.

Plano- about 20 miles from Dallas. I guess he wanted to go to the border to catch some immigrants (see post #24- includes a link to a tweet with the manifesto). Maybe he thought they would be shopping at WalMart?
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-el-...opstories.html

[sic] The Walmart is located at the Cielo Vista Mall, one of the city's most popular malls, particularly among Mexican tourists who cross the U.S. border to shop there before returning to Mexico.

I wonder, how many of the victims were/are Mexican Nationals?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    No, it's the explanation which suits your worldview.

You adopted it the moment you heard about the manifesto.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with an objective appraisal of the evidence.
    It has everything to do with the manifesto.
    NZ was clearly demonstrated to be a false flag and this is obviously a continuation of the same operation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It has everything to do with the manifesto.
    I know.

You upon seeing it: "Wait, he's saying stuff I agree with; false flag!"

NZ was clearly demonstrated to be a false flag and this is obviously a continuation of the same operation.
    LOL, no.

Nationalist boobs trying to prevent their brand from being tarnished asserted it was a false flag.

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00031539.htm
    In November 1989, a national workshop that included suicidologists, public health officials, researchers, psychiatrists, psychologists, and news media professionals was held to address general concerns about, and specific recommendations for, reducing the possibility of media-related suicide contagion. These recommendations, which are endorsed by CDC, outline general issues that public officials and health and media professionals should consider when reporting about suicide. These recommendations include a depiction of those aspects of news coverage that can promote suicide contagion, and they describe ways by which community efforts to address this problem can be strengthened through specific types of news coverage.

The teen suicide epidemic in the late 80's and early 90's was effectively countered by media outlets voluntarily changing how they covered these stories. The effect was very compelling. This is something the media ignores with mass shootings, as the innocent blood is just too delicious for them let go to waste. Their political allies also wish to exploit these crises so that they may further their anti-gun/confiscation agenda.

This carnage is what they want. They want hate - they want violence - they want control - they want your undivided attention and cooperation. The more children killed, the more innocent slaughters committed, the quicker means to an end. Some are expendable for the good of many, in the eyes of these socialist monsters.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast