Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

That said, I don't know what exactly his "controversial" remarks were... maybe "they that sow the wind , shall reap the whirlwind".

Diversity is not strength. Import millions of people, many of whom have been at each other's throats for centuries, and this is bound to happen.

As the nation Balkanizes and divides even further, the only way to keep a lid on all of it is increasing hard assed measures and crack downs.

Diversity is an essential component of globlaism and an inevitable complement to 'fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here' interventionist doctrine.
    It is being reported that the first man who opened the door when shooter knocked was an Afghan, not clear yet if he was a translator for freedom operations abroad or not. That's not the only possibility but often times whole families are brought from mideast countries to US/Europe for local staff who face great risk after working for foreign invading forces in places like Iraq, Afghsnistan, Syria, Gaza etc.

Governor-General Peter Cosgrove celebrated Melbourne Cup with Australian troops in Iraq.

In the end, both people end up enriching each others diversity after an entrenched war in different ways and it doesn't always follow smoother US-Korea or US-Vietnam wars demographic flow diversity models.

Related

Australia Grants Asylum to Iraqi Interpreters
    Announced just weeks prior to the April 25 ANZAC Day commemorations, the day when Australians and New Zealanders remember the fallen of past wars, the decision to award the translators conditional asylum will be supported by many veterans, refugee groups, and ordinary Australians. It is a humanitarian act the government will hope will draw a line under Australian involvement in one of the most unpopular wars in the country's history.
    Refugee representative groups in Australia will hope the decision foreshadows a move away from the more hard-line approach toward refugees than that which existed under the previous administration, toward a more liberal interpretation of Australia's responsibilities under international law.

Afghan Veteran Interpreters Association of New Zealand
    Afghan Interpreters are the local Afghans who had served New Zealand Defense Force in Afghanistan and were resettled in NZ in 2013.
    Threatened Afghan interpreters arrive in NZ
    https://avia.org.nz/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So what do you see as the cause of NH's downward spiral? How do you feel immigration has factored in? Or has it factored in at all?
    From what I can tell it is a multi-pronged attack.

Immigration of leftists from MA and NY, I would imagine. The same ones who vote for more immigration of more leftists into the US to displace them in the states they left.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Immigration of leftists from MA and NY, I would imagine. The same ones who vote for more immigration of more leftists into the US to displace them in the states they left.
    I would imagine the left is better organized than what you describe.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I would imagine the left is better organized than what you describe.
    Ya think?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ya think?
    Why don't you give credit where credit is due instead of blaming refugees from commie states.

Why don't you give credit where credit is due instead of blaming refugees from commie states.
    Because it sounds insane?

Because it sounds insane?
    Yet somehow AOC and a bunch of other commies got into congress.

Yet somehow AOC and a bunch of other commies got into congress.
    Ala NYTimes, WaPo, CNN, etc..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL - He slapped the egg thrower like a bitch.

That said, I don't know what exactly his "controversial" remarks were... maybe "they that sow the wind , shall reap the whirlwind".

Diversity is not strength. Import millions of people, many of whom have been at each other's throats for centuries, and this is bound to happen.

As the nation Balkanizes and divides even further, the only way to keep a lid on all of it is increasing hard assed measures and crack downs.

Note:

Now , hours later, youtube blurbs out the assailants face in the 'thumbnail', lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You keep raising accusations of racism into a factual discussion about race playing a role in people actions and policy. If you emotionally cannot handle facts without blurting out racist and Stormfront then perhaps this is not the discussion for you.
    No. I keep raising the fact that you made an issue of whites being a minority in neighborhoods and that you made the boldfaced lie that you experience more racism than I have because you are white and that you kept saying that everyone but white people are racist which is another bold faced lie. I never argued that people don't tend to cluster politically based on race. That said, what you @Swordsmyth and even @AntiFederalist keep missing is this question. How did a white anti-gay, pro gun, Ron Paul supporter win the democratic nomination for senate in Tennessee? Hint, it was largely off the black vote. And yes, these black voters were well aware of his positions on the issues.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Organization won't overcome what happened to California.
    California is 93% white?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

And ^that comes down to organization. Back in 2008 (and before) people were talking about libertarians moving to NH to make it more libertarian. Same principal. But again, @AntiFederalist, and you have an open invitation to move to Tennessee. With only a 77% white majority its overwhelmingly red.

And ^that comes down to organization. Back in 2008 (and before) people were talking about libertarians moving to NH to make it more libertarian. Same principal. But again, @AntiFederalist, and you have an open invitation to move to Tennessee. With only a 77% white majority its overwhelmingly red.
    I may have to take you up on that...we'll see how this all fleshes out.

California is 93% white?
    California’s demographers also project that in mid-2014, the state’s residents will be 38.8% white non-Hispanic, 13% Asian American or Pacific Islander, 5.8% black non-Hispanic, and less than 1% Native American. But the state’s demographics in 2014 are very different from what they had been. In 2000, California’s 33.9 million residents were 46.6% white non-Hispanic, 32.3% Latino, 11.1% Asian American or Pacific Islander, 6.4% black non-Hispanic and about 1% Native American. In 1990, white non-Hispanics made up more than half (57.4%) of the state’s then 29.7 million residents, while 25.4% of Californians were Latino, 9.2% were Asian American or Pacific Islander, 7.1% were black non-Hispanic and about 1% were Native American.

California’s demographers also project that in mid-2014, the state’s residents will be 38.8% white non-Hispanic, 13% Asian American or Pacific Islander, 5.8% black non-Hispanic, and less than 1% Native American. But the state’s demographics in 2014 are very different from what they had been. In 2000, California’s 33.9 million residents were 46.6% white non-Hispanic, 32.3% Latino, 11.1% Asian American or Pacific Islander, 6.4% black non-Hispanic and about 1% Native American. In 1990, white non-Hispanics made up more than half (57.4%) of the state’s then 29.7 million residents, while 25.4% of Californians were Latino, 9.2% were Asian American or Pacific Islander, 7.1% were black non-Hispanic and about 1% were Native American.
    That's what I thought. And it proves my point. Somehow, with a 93% white majority, New Hampshire went blue. Now @Swordsmyth wants to talk about minority voting patterns? Guess what I have yet to see? The breakdown of minority voting in New Hampshire! Maybe it's been posted here, but I haven't seen it. I haven't seen @AntiFederalist post it. I haven't seen @kahless post it. I haven't seen you post it. All we know is, a few more minorities now live in NH and NH went blue. Okay. I know that, while nationwide latinos favored democrats 69 to 29, in Tennessee it was only 54 to 46. So the Tennessee GOP beat the hispanic spread on the vote. I guess New Hampshire didn't have a senate race this time? CNN has no senate exit poll for New Hampshire. And the exit polls they have aren't broken out by race.

So here's what I know (besides the fact that your California example is basically meaningless.) A Ron Paul democrat can with the U.S. Senate primary, be pro family and pro 2nd amendment (and pro Trump for that matter) and nobody here seemed to care. It's unclear exactly what happened in New Hampshire. Some want to blame the immigrants, but we (again unless I missed it) don't have an actual breakdown of how they voted, and hispanics in some states (like Tennessee) lean far more republican than others (obviously). Why? Who knows?

We don't have an external source of libertarians we can import in limitless numbers so no matter how organized we are we will lose if we allow the unlimited importation of leftists and we will lose in every state eventually.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's what I thought. And it proves my point. Somehow, with a 93% white majority, New Hampshire went blue. Now @Swordsmyth wants to talk about minority voting patterns? Guess what I have yet to see? The breakdown of minority voting in New Hampshire! Maybe it's been posted here, but I haven't seen it. I haven't seen @AntiFederalist post it. I haven't seen @kahless post it. I haven't seen you post it. All we know is, a few more minorities now live in NH and NH went blue. Okay. I know that, while nationwide latinos favored democrats 69 to 29, in Tennessee it was only 54 to 46. So the Tennessee GOP beat the hispanic spread on the vote. I guess New Hampshire didn't have a senate race this time? CNN has no senate exit poll for New Hampshire. And the exit polls they have aren't broken out by race.

So here's what I know (besides the fact that your California example is basically meaningless.) A Ron Paul democrat can with the U.S. Senate primary, be pro family and pro 2nd amendment (and pro Trump for that matter) and nobody here seemed to care. It's unclear exactly what happened in New Hampshire. Some want to blame the immigrants, but we (again unless I missed it) don't have an actual breakdown of how they voted, and hispanics in some states (like Tennessee) lean far more republican than others (obviously). Why? Who knows?
    Nobody ever said that only immigrants vote leftist but they do vote leftist and they are being imported far too fast for us to educate them and that ensures our eventual defeat.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ya, but you are forgetting the dynamic I discussed earlier.

You start out with largely white voter bases in different states, some right, some left - in the states with the leftist voter base, they have better laws and government programs for illegal immigrants. The illegal immigrants come in, then what happens? The state and the entire country shift further to the left, the original leftist voter base moves out of California and turn reddish purple states blue. Why? Usually because housing is too expensive in California. Do you think housing is expensive in all of California? It's not.. you can get a pretty cheap house in Compton, or in some of the places that are largely illegal immigrants and minorities. Ever hear of Barstow? You can get a 3 bd house for $100k. Where I live that would run at least $600k.

So why don't those leftists just move into those neighborhoods since they are more affordable? I dunno, ask them. Because a lot of them end up bailing, leaving the state.. a result, it seems, at least in part to the policies they voted for. But do they change the policies they vote for? No, they go to red states and try to enact those policies there. What do you think happens next?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nobody ever said that only immigrants vote leftist but they do vote leftist and they are being imported far too fast for us to educate them and that ensures our eventual defeat.
    Dude, did you even read what I wrote? I didn't say "only immigrants vote leftist." I said we have no idea how the vote went down in New Hampshire because, so far, nobody, including you, has posted the stats. I gave you the breakdown for Tennessee. You're welcome.

Who knows?

The puppetmasters know. People have been conditioned into accepting the idea of success in life being dependent on supporting liberal view points. The government and corporations forced it on the people who went for it like good, little sheep they are.

Ya, but you are forgetting the dynamic I discussed earlier.
    You are discussing a "dynamic" without any actual statistics. Hot air.

The statistics absolutely back up the dynamic 100%, what part of the dynamic do you refute?

The puppetmasters know. People have been conditioned into accepting the idea of success in life being dependent on supporting liberal view points. The government and corporations forced it on the people who went for it like good, little sheep they are.
    While I agree with your overall sentiment, I was asking why Tennessee hispanics vote differently than the national average. I don't know the answer to that. I also don't know how New Hampshire hispanics voted.

While I agree with your overall sentiment, I was asking why Tennessee hispanics vote differently than the national average. I don't know the answer to that. I also don't know how New Hampshire hispanics voted.
    You also claimed it didn't matter.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The statistics have been presented many times, immigrants vote leftist by wide margins.
    If you allow an unlimited number in we will lose in spite of any temporary local anomalies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The statistics absolutely back up the dynamic 100%, what part of the dynamic do you refute?
    We have no idea what happened in New Hampshire. Again I posted stats from Tennessee. If you have NH stats please post. And there are no stats to support the idea that liberal whites are moving to NH because hispanics are moving to California or wherever. That's an assertion you made without evidence. It could be true. But you haven't posted the evidence to support it.

Dude, did you even read what I wrote? I didn't say "only immigrants vote leftist." I said we have no idea how the vote went down in New Hampshire because, so far, nobody, including you, has posted the stats. I gave you the breakdown for Tennessee. You're welcome.
    That's why I was hoping Keith would have showed up.

I'll see what I can round up.

You also claimed it didn't matter.
    With a 93% white majority in NH and only 2% hispanics it shouldn't have been the deciding factor. But again there is no breakdown of how the vote went.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The statistics have been presented many times, immigrants vote leftist by wide margins.
    If you allow an unlimited number in we will lose in spite of any temporary local anomalies.
    You were the one that asked me why things were different in Tennessee. I tried to answer your question. But without the stats of what happened in New Hampshire that's an impossible question to answer.

That's why I was hoping Keith would have showed up.

I'll see what I can round up.
    Thank you.

Hispanics in TN are probably less urban and more family oriented.

Hispanics traditionally lived on ranchos in small communities in Mexico. This is where the ranchera style of folk music was born. A lot of these ranchos were broken up when NAFTA was passed and Mexico was forced to alter their constitution and take the land from the inhabitants. It was not unlike what happened with Bundy, but it was on a massive scale. They tried to say Bundy didn't own the land and so they could kick him off, even though these families had been grazing on the public land for well over 100 years. In Mexico, the land was bought up by global corporations and the people were kicked off. The Zapatistas tried to fight for their land in the region of Chiapas, but the Mexican govt, backed by the US Govt, won. Rage Against the Machine has an entire musical documentary about it.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-17-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast