Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate

Ben Swann's Pizzagate segment has been removed from the CBS46 website
    http://www.cbs46.com/clip/13036440/r...gate-fake-news

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Am I the only one that watched the video and felt it dispelled pizzagate? The only evidence is that 1) the words pizza and handkerchief were found in 50,000 hacked emails and 2) a neighboring pizza restaurant used a triangle in their logo.

I use the word pizza at least weekly, it is one of my favorite foods. I use the word handkerchief a few time per year. I did not know these are use as pedophile code words, but they are common words.

Pizza slices are pretty much triangles. Sure the crust edge is curved a little. If a person looks an image of a pizza slice and sees codes for underage sex, what can I say? I just see someone trying to sell pizza slices. Swann says there is no evidence of children sex trafficking, and from what I see, I agree.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakCarter View Post
    Ben Swann is seriously being attacked by the MSM over this video, check this out - http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...htly-news.html

there's tons of other hit pieces out there too...

show Ben a little love for his bravery @ https://benswanncom.paystand.com/tru...--created-isis
    Daily Beast and Kirchick are on a vendetta against Swann.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    Am I the only one that watched the video and felt it dispelled pizzagate? The only evidence is that 1) the words pizza and handkerchief were found in 50,000 hacked emails and 2) a neighboring pizza restaurant used a triangle in their logo.

I use the word pizza at least weekly, it is one of my favorite foods. I use the word handkerchief a few time per year. I did not know these are use as pedophile code words, but they are common words.

Pizza slices are pretty much triangles. Sure the crust edge is curved a little. If a person looks an image of a pizza slice and sees codes for underage sex, what can I say? I just see someone trying to sell pizza slices. Swann says there is no evidence of children sex trafficking, and from what I see, I agree.
    Yep, no evidence of a wide conspiracy. Just some accusations against Podesta and the Pizza owner. The "close" relationship of Podesta with convicted child molester Hastert, along with the supposed pics raise questions, but they are at the level of gossip, not evidence of any crimes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep, no evidence of a wide conspiracy. Just some accusations against Podesta and the Pizza owner. The "close" relationship of Podesta with convicted child molester Hastert, along with the supposed pics raise questions, but they are at the level of gossip, not evidence of any crimes.
    The really "scary" coincidences is how many of these people are involved in human/child trafficking nonprofits or positions in govt.

I'm still kind of curious as to why this is....

That's an old list, and most names make sense, there are just a couple that are out of place, Alefantis, imho, being one of 'em.

They need an actual "victim".
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6401769

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6401790
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The really "scary" coincidences is how many of these people are involved in human/child trafficking nonprofits or positions in govt.
    Somehow I find it difficult to call it "coincidence".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That was fake news too. Nothing supports the claim Obama spent $65k on pizza and hot dogs. http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics..._12x5_1600.jpg

The email is part of a May 2009 chain from the defense intelligence contractor Stratfor. Though it has the inconspicuous title “RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday," it’s actually a strange allegation against President Barack Obama:

“I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago […] ?” wrote Stratfor analyst Fred Burton in response to a previous email that the company would be serving hot dogs.
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...g-friday-.html

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39 PM
    To: 'Don Kuykendall'
    Cc: 'Aaric Eisenstein'; 'Darryl O'Connor'; 'Copeland Susan'
    Subject: RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"
    I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
    pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
    ago, assume we are using the same channels?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:59 PM
    To: 'stratforaustin'
    Subject: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"
    To celebrate all you hot dogs out there. Aaric, you can participate as
    well!

Don R. Kuykendall
    President
    STRATFOR
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-21-2017 at 02:12 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course he didn't Zippy. $65k hotdogs aren't served by -"waitresses"- either. Convenient clipping on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That was fake news too. Nothing supports the claim Obama spent $65k on pizza and hot dogs. http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics..._12x5_1600.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...g-friday-.html
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

65000 $1 hot dogs=profit.

good gig,,if you can get it.

seriously zippy,, are you serious,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Correct me if Im wrong but pretty sure Ben Swann removed his pizza gate post on his FB page, but its still on his twitter. There appears to be some internal struggles going on behind the scenes at CBS with Ben.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Correct me if Im wrong but pretty sure Ben Swann removed his pizza gate post on his FB page, but its still on his twitter. There appears to be some internal struggles going on behind the scenes at CBS with Ben.
    The understatement of the century.

Am I the only one who watches this video and comes out of it more confidant that there's noting to Pizzagate. The one piece of evidence he actually presented to us about was over this spiral triangle symbol which supposedly represents a kind of pedophilia.

1. Not Comet Pizza, but some other pizza establishment nearby also had a spiraled triangle on their sign. It had fewer strokes than the supposed pedophilia symbol, but it was still a spiral triangle.

2. A band who performed at Comet Pizza had a music video which contained a spiraled triangle with more strokes.

3. A different band who performed at Comet Pizza made a joke about pedophilia in one of their songs.

If the while Pizzagate theory is based on evidence like this, I don't see how anyone can take it seriously.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    Am I the only one who watches this video and comes out of it more confidant that there's noting to Pizzagate. The one piece of evidence he actually presented to us about was over this spiral triangle symbol which supposedly represents a kind of pedophilia.

1. Not Comet Pizza, but some other pizza establishment nearby also had a spiraled triangle on their sign. It had fewer strokes than the supposed pedophilia symbol, but it was still a spiral triangle.

2. A band who performed at Comet Pizza had a music video which contained a spiraled triangle with more strokes.

3. A different band who performed at Comet Pizza made a joke about pedophilia in one of their songs.

If the while Pizzagate theory is based on evidence like this, I don't see how anyone can take it seriously.
    You should check some Youtube vids some people have done some pretty good research on comet Pizza.

Jokes about F65.4 are harmless. Thank you for making the case. Your assistance will no longer be required.

He was barely scratching the surface. Ben knows more but there are a lot of people not ready for the full truth right from the start.

You need to look into it more before writing it off, there is a whole lot more. He even said there were images he couldn't share for public television. Did you just pretend he didn't mention that?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    Am I the only one that watched the video and felt it dispelled pizzagate?
    That's exactly what I thought when seeing that video.
    A stupid video that ignores the most important facts and then concludes that there is no evidence for "Pizzagate".
    Do we have to believe that CBS is a credible source for information or that Hillary Clinton is one of the most ethical politicians?

The following is in my opinion the strongest information that something horrible is covered up by CIA, FBI and deaf, dumb and blind journalists (from another thread).
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House”: http://www.trump-conservative.com/ne...-from-chicago/
    This mail doesn’t make sense, but when “pizza” = “girl” and “dog” = boy it suddenly becomes clear their about paedophilia and/or murdering children.

Here’s a mail which advertises children in the heated pool for entertainment “We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure”: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

Here’s an article about the sexual messages Anthony Weiner (very close to the Clintons for many year and married to the close confidant of Hillary) sent to a 15-year-old girl. In my opinion the most explicit message by Weiner is “I would bust that tight p**sy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week”: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-Clinton.html

After the grandson of the psychiatrist Sigmund Freud died in 2009, it became known that Clement Freud was a paedophile. At least 3 women – including Vicky Hayes and Sylvia Woosley – claimed that Clement had raped them as a child. Sir Clement Freud had been in politrics and made it all the way to British Member of Parliament from 1973 till 1987, when he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth at his departure from Parliament.
    Clement Freud coincidentally owned a $1 million mansion in Praia da Luz that sits only 1/3 of a mile from where Madeleine was abducted.
    Police in Suffolk have confirmed that Clement Freud wasn’t in Portugal when Madeleine was abducted. On May 3, 2007 Freud had loaned his villa to John and Tony Podesta: http://sgtreport.com/2016/11/do-john...eleine-mccann/
    I couldn’t draw a more striking resemblance of the Podesta brothers if my life depended on it than these pictures of men wanted for the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann.

A lot of people use the 65k hotdogs to the White House as some big question but compared to the rest of the evidence involved, its really nothing and connects nobody to pizza gate.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

A lot of people use the 65k hotdogs to the White House as some big question but compared to the rest of the evidence involved, its really nothing and connects nobody to pizza gate.
    What if pizzagate is also about arm deals and 65k hotdogs are really some kind of weapons.

David Seaman ‏@d_seaman
    I spoke to someone from Homeland Security last night. Pizzagate is not debunked, and is being actively investigated. Cheers!
    https://twitter.com/d_seaman/status/822453148983947264

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    David Seaman ‏@d_seaman
    I spoke to someone from Homeland Security last night. Pizzagate is not debunked, and is being actively investigated. Cheers!
    https://twitter.com/d_seaman/status/822453148983947264
    Its a little hard to take David Seaman seriously, he has alex jones like tendencies. There are ways to keep yourself credible and appear unbias but he has shown his bias many times over.

I would take this homeland security thing with a grain of salt.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Its a little hard to take David Seaman seriously, he has alex jones like tendencies. There are ways to keep yourself credible and appear unbias but he has shown his bias many times over.
    I would take this homeland security thing with a grain of salt.
    yeah... I sifted through his twitter for just yesterday..
    he seemed pretty 'elevated'.
    With some 'meds' he could be very productive/useful
    in taking down what seeks to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    fake news too.
    Oh look, what a surprise, scripted propagandist dialogue used by shills. What's a matter, can't post a refutation comment without adding in key words given by management?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Oh look, what a surprise, scripted propagandist dialogue used by shills. What's a matter, can't post a refutation comment without adding in key words given by management?
    The term "Fake News" was invented and promoted precisely because of information coming out related to Pizzagate.

It is an attempt to stifle and bury a story many powerful folks do not want public.

Pizzagate becomes more "real" with every attempt to kill it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Banned

Blog Entries
    Ben Swann said he is shutting down his facebook, for now.
    Milo said he was going to talk about pizzagate, but got "DC are phone calls telling him not to talk about it... ...yet"

Put 2 and 2 together. Ben and Milo are not being censored.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast