Page 43 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Dark outside. just as the weather predicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Rumors are it is to get above 40 tomorrow . Think I will stack some wood . I have so much wood.
    Do something Danke

According to several predictions we're going to have a very cold winter overhere.
    So far it's not too bad but it usually gets colder in January.
    "I am a bird"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    According to several predictions we're going to have a very cold winter overhere.
    Ya here it is usually about right after New Years when you get the first really big storm . Personally I do not care about snow and ice I just like temps that are 20 to 40 and none of that really cold weather . Seems like things break less and I have less Maint around that way .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    That happens in the northern hemisphere.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That happens in the northern hemisphere.
    Do you go ice fishing in Jan ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Do you go ice fishing in Jan ?

Always, sometimes in November.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Always, sometimes in November.
    We do not have those yellow perch down here so we eat bluegill which taste about the same . I would like some yellow perch though .
    Do something Danke

Cold. Gov Nathan Deal was worried about black ice so he said state employees should report to work at 10 am.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Installing new Spa. Should be nice on those cold winter nights. Hope the Injun doesn't try to "pick it up."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Installing new Spa. Should be nice on those cold winter nights. Hope the Injun doesn't try to "pick it up."
    Oh?

When will it be ready?

I'm coming over, with some friends.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh?

When will it be ready?

I'm coming over, with some friends.

it is a small spa, sorry.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The Spa sounds like it would be to much effort too move . I will just have to enjoy it when Danke is out of town .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-11-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    Do something Danke

I threw about a half rack of split wood into the basement today then I split about a half rick of wood today , stacked it on a wagon and parked it by the house . Nice and sunny out , a nice day for Dec . I think besides that I have two rick in the driveway , three rick downstairs and enough rounds left to split for Feb . and some for next year . Should be pretty warm between now and Christmas looks like , so really looks like just Jan & Feb wood now that is likely to be needed . My last gas bill was 50.00 , I would like to see the next three under 100.00 , maybe even under 75.00 for the upcoming one .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-11-2018 at 09:55 PM.
    Do something Danke

The Spa sounds like it would be to much effort too move . I will just have to enjoy it when Danke is out of town .
    Frick. Goddamn Feds!

My replacement spa only goes to 104 degrees. My old one got nice and hot.

Found out it is a Federal law now that tubs can only go to up to a maximum of 104.

I will have to get some resistors to hack this and get it hotter.
    Last edited by Danke; 12-11-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Frick. Goddamn Feds!

Found out it is a Federal law now that tubs can only to up to a maximum of 104.

104 , that must be for toddlers . If I am to get the Vikings Cheerleaders in there with me it needs to be hotter than that .
    Do something Danke

Sunny and warm today . If I was a school boy I would have cut for the day and gone quail hunting .
    Do something Danke

Raining out now . Probably Dankes fault . I went to the post office , sent off a couple packages to the Comanche frontier . They were pretty busy , Danke should get one of those franchises .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-13-2018 at 04:25 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I think your spirit animal is the woodchuck.

Cold rain. I have to work at the bar this morning. I don't think there are any games that will draw in my drinking crowd. I'm hoping sex doll Steve and Crazy Brow come in so I won't be bored.
    Day after Christmas I think is the Georgia Tech Bowl game , they have Dankes Minnesota Golden Gophers . Maybe Crazy Brow will bring her doll in for drinks .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Frick. Goddamn Feds!

Found out it is a Federal law now that tubs can only go to up to a maximum of 104.

LOL, my pool gets hotter than that.

Day after Christmas I think is the Georgia Tech Bowl game , they have Dankes Minnesota Golden Gophers . Maybe Crazy Brow will bring her doll in for drinks .
    I think I'm calling in on Saturday. I have an eye problem - can't see myself working if it's not a football Saturday and there's another bar wench.

BTW, it's dark and cold but not crazy cold.

LOL, my pool gets hotter than that.
    Ya I am thinking he did not really get a spa , just a kiddie pool with lukewarm water . My hot water heater is set hotter than that .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-13-2018 at 06:57 PM.
    Do something Danke

Ya I am thinking he did not really get a spa , just a kiddie pool with lukewarm water .
    Sounds like my inflatable hot tub (Coleman inflatable "spa"). True story, I bought Mr A one a few years ago for Christmas and he sets it up in our garage in the winter. Once, my mom and I opened the garage door and caught him taking a nude dip, lol.

If Danke is smart he will do like Mr A and move a space heater and a beer cooler in the garage with the inflatable spa, lol.

I think I'm calling in on Saturday. I have an eye problem - can't see myself working if it's not a football Saturday and there's another bar wench.

BTW, it's dark and cold but not crazy cold.
    Sunday the Falcons will be favored to win , at home against the Cardinals . A Falcons win should be good for business .
    Do something Danke

Sounds like my inflatable hot tub (Coleman inflatable "spa"). True story, I bought Mr A one a few years ago for Christmas and he sets it up in our garage in the winter. Once, my mom and I opened the garage door and caught him taking a nude dip, lol.

If Danke is smart he will do like Mr A and move a space heater and a beer cooler in the garage with the inflatable spa, lol.
    Not, it is not inflatable. I order some resistors online since Radio Shack went under.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Radio Shack will be missed by me . Ours was located next to the Farm store where I get ammo .
    Do something Danke

Taking a nude dip in the pool/spa in the garage is a daily occurrence at the specs household. But the garage door is locked. :P

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not, it is not inflatable. I order some resistors online since Radio Shack went under.
    Finally sprang for the TriXXXy, I see.

Finally sprang for the TriXXXy, I see.

Had to look that one up, still don't know what it means. Go back to bed.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 43 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast