Thread: Hannity compares Russia investigation to birtherism

Hannity compares Russia investigation to birtherism

Hannity compares Russia investigation to birtherism

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 06/20/17 09:59 AM EDT 250

Fox News host Sean Hannity on Monday compared the investigation into possible ties between President Trump's campaign and Russia to the "birtherism" conspiracy theory that claims former President Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States.

Speaking to Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow on his show, Hannity accused Trump's critics of pursuing the Russia investigation with the same fanaticism as "birther" conspiracy theorists.

"This has now become, like, 'Russia-Trump-conspiracy-birther-conspiracy,'" Hannity said as he began the interview.

"Right," Sekulow agreed.

Twitter jumped on Hannity for the comparison.

https://twitter.com/fivefifths/statu...07282303229954

Hannity is an outspoken defender of Trump, who frequently questioned Obama's heritage during the Obama presidency. Hannity once interviewed Trump about Trump's support for the conspiracy theory, including Trump's efforts to send investigators to Hawaii during Obama's second term to determine if Obama's birth certificate was real.

In 2011, Hannity asked Trump about his efforts to investigate Obama's birth certificate during an interview about Trump's political aspirations. In subsequent television appearances, Hannity defended Trump and other supporters of the birther conspiracy theory.
    Hannity said on a Fox News panel in 2011 that "all Donald Trump said was 'show the birth certificate and move on.'"

In a 2011 interview with TV host Jerry Springer, Hannity again defended the conspiracy, shouting down Springer when he tried to mention Obama's race as a reason for the conspiracy theories.

"Don't bring up race. Do not bring up race. Do not bring up race," Hannity told Springer in 2011. "It is a constitutional requirement."
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-to-birtherism
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I never really looked into Obama's deal about where he was born. I actually wondered if Hawaii just fudged his birth certificate. 1961 was probably a very different time in Hawaii. It had just become a state. I could see somebody paying a hospital at the time to just fudge a birth certificate.

I was in Hawaii about 10 years ago. Parts almost seemed like a foreign country. It was probably very crude in parts back in 1960s. Just like parts of Florida, Appalachia, etc. Might not be a stretch to think that somebody could get some administrator or bureaucrat to type one up.

So, Brock's birth certificate could be an original from 1961, but only because somebody just typed one.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I just one starred this thread. It went to three stars about 60 seconds after I one-starred it.

Dollars to donuts says the OP gave himself five stars. lol

Edit: So the thread was three stars 2 minutes after being posted. That's an average of one star and five stars. Now, it's just one star. Looks like somebody changed his vote. Double lol!
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 06-23-2017 at 04:35 AM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

That's a leopard, dude. My avatar is a cheetah. If you're going to try to skin me, then at least do it right.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This thread will reveal the Russia-D. Trump connection. We are closer to the truth on RPF than ever before!

Democrats are going to have to ask themselves: Do we want to spend zillions of tax dollars to go a wild goose chase?

Thought you didn't believe what he says.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I must be talking to a bot.

Sean Hannity: "Stay tuned."

Well, I will. I will also stayed tuned to these exhilarating and informative threads.

Still no evidence into this Russiagate BS.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Still no evidence into this Russiagate BS.
    Well put. Exactly how Sean says it.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Democrats are going to have to ask themselves: Do we want to spend zillions of tax dollars to go a wild goose chase?
    Is that a trick question?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·