Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigrant Rapes 12 year old Swede and Cites Ignorance of 'Law' as Excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6622554

If you want more ask Danke or find it yourself, you aren't worthy of my time and the facts have been out there for some a while now.
    No link to that data either. I see you were unable to find any yourself.

(Danke's data seems to be from here https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape and is counting changes since 1975 and not since the start of the recent immigrant wave supposedly causing the alleged problems).

It doesn't show what percent are being committed by immigrants either.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-28-2018 at 08:18 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's true that the definition of "rape" is very broad in Sweden. This means that it's not easy to make comparisons with other countries. But it's also true that rape is increasingly an immigrant problem, or rather that immigration has made rape into a bigger problem for society. A private study found that 84 % of "aggravated rapes", 96 % of "assault rapes" and 90 % of "group rapes" were committed by non-Europeans. The government doesn't do these kinds of studies, for obvious reasons...

There is one government study that's relevant, but that's from Norway, where the police found that 100 % of "assault rapes" were committed by non-Europeans.

It's one of those "everyone knows where the booze is" type of situations. The trouble isn't finding it, the trouble is who wants to be called a "racist" or "Nazi".

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    It's true that the definition of "rape" is very broad in Sweden. This means that it's not easy to make comparisons with other countries. But it's also true that rape is increasingly an immigrant problem, or rather that immigration has made rape into a bigger problem for society. A private study found that 84 % of "aggravated rapes", 96 % of "assault rapes" and 90 % of "group rapes" were committed by non-Europeans. The government doesn't do these kinds of studies, for obvious reasons...

There is one government study that's relevant, but that's from Norway, where the police found that 100 % of "assault rapes" were committed by non-Europeans.

It's one of those "everyone knows where the booze is" type of situations. The trouble isn't finding it, the trouble is who wants to be called a "racist" or "Nazi".
    Link?

Did find this on various crimes in Sweden- no notable changes in crime as the number of immigrants increased:

https://discover-the-truth.com/2017/...phobes-peddle/
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-28-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Link?
    It's in Swedish, but...

https://pjjonasson.wordpress.com/201...h-sexualbrott/

You can download the 80-page study posted by the author there (also in Swedish). It's been heavily criticized, of course, but no one has actually pointed out any errors. It's just "it's racist" and "he's not an academic". He took the time to go through virtually every court case over a five-year period and tallied the numbers.

It's in Swedish, but...

https://pjjonasson.wordpress.com/201...h-sexualbrott/

You can download the 80-page study posted by the author there (also in Swedish). It's been heavily criticized, of course, but no one has actually pointed out any errors. It's just "it's racist" and "he's not an academic". He took the time to go through virtually every court case over a five-year period and tallied the numbers.
    I can translate his own page but not the PDF source. But the numbers are way to high to be believable. Unless Swedes only have friends and acquaintances who are foreigners. 40% of victims knew their attackers- and that figure hasn't changed as the number of immigrants increased. (completely unknown does not necessarily mean "not Europe born")

Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I can translate his own page but not the PDF source. But the numbers are way to high to be believable. Unless Swedes only have friends and acquaintances who are foreigners. 40% of victims knew their attackers.

1. The numbers posted don't cover all forms of rape, only those listed. As I said, we have a broad definition of rape, "domestic rape" or whatever you call it is not included, unless it's severe enough to be considered "aggravated rape".

2. What makes you think all the victims of rape are Swedish? Immigrant women get raped, too.

1. The numbers posted don't cover all forms of rape, only those listed. As I said, we have a broad definition of rape, "domestic rape" or whatever you call it is not included, unless it's severe enough to be considered "aggravated rape".

2. What makes you think all the victims of rape are Swedish? Immigrant women get raped, too.
    Are you Swedish? Perhaps you can find and translate the appropriate section of the paper? OR at least what page and maybe I can try to figure it out?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-28-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Are you Swedish? Perhaps you can find and translate the appropriate section of the paper?
    I have neither the time nor the energy for that. Feel free to think it's all bogus if you want, it's not like our opinions have any impact on actual events.

I know what I've seen with my own eyes, what I've experienced personally and how society has changed during my lifetime. It's not a pretty picture and it's only going to get worse.

Well, thanks for the links anyways.

I see he does claim that "non- European born" people commit 84% of all rapes- not just violent ones. Again, that is incredibly high since at least 40% were at least friends with their attackers. So no, I don't consider him believable.

Men with overseas descent commit 84% of gross rape.
    https://nyheteridag.se/patrik-40-gjo...av-invandrare/

He also notes his own biases:

"I'm no secret that I'm not impartial in the context, on the other hand, the research material is impartial. The language used in the survey is often a reflection of my own political view and readers know from the beginning that I am a Swedish Democrat, "commented Patrik.
    (Google translation).

https://www.hbl.fi/artikel/svensk-kr...ranks-siffror/

Higher Extreme Site
    Lillrank's source Joakim P Jonasson is also "independent nationalist and debater" besides private sponsors. In a column of Avpixlat - of Expo described as a right-wing site - he debated last August what he called the myth of everyone's equal value: "I myself abstain from the idea of ​​everyone's equal worth ... I meet everyone with respect for those deserve it, besides there are many people I do not think is worth anything at all. "
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-28-2018 at 09:04 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The crime occurred a year ago and the police effectively ignored the case, as exposed by a Swedish journalist.
    Those that ignore it are family members and neighbors. The cops aren't there to protect. Family and neighbors are. If they aren't a whole bunch of pussyification.

@Pauls' Revere

Should teens having underaged sex all be arrested and sent to jail?

The victim was 12, and therefore not a teenager. Besides, can she legally give consent at that age?
    In the US and Europe the legal age of consent used to be 10 yrs old. The POV on this has changed considerably, plus young people are kept babies for a longer time by the public school prisons.

I don't know if the girl was a willing participant or not but I do know that Sweden has extremely ridiculous laws about so-called rape. Assange is still a prisoner over allegations that were supposedly consensual sex, until the woman changed her mind after the fact.

It's also hard to sometimes tell a girls age, as they mature faster than most guys. In my own experience, I have had cute girls chase me down & want me to be their boyfriend- only to discover they're 12-13 year olds.

I'm not condoning rape but I'm not an instant believer in some of these kinds of stories- especially from Sweden.
    Last edited by Ender; 04-28-2018 at 09:14 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    In the US and Europe the legal age of consent used to be 10 yrs old. The POV on this has changed considerably, plus young people are kept babies for a longer time by the public school prisons.

I don't know if the girl was a willing participant or not but I do know that Sweden has extremely ridiculous laws about so-called rape. Assange is still a prisoner over allegations that were supposedly consensual sex, until the woman changed her mind after the fact.

It's also hard to sometimes tell a girls age, as they mature faster than most guys. In my own experience, I have had cute girls chase me down & want me to be their boyfriend- only to discover they're 12-13 year olds.

I'm not condoning rape but I'm not an instant believer in some of these kinds of stories- especially from Sweden.
    Wow, dannno. 12 yrs. old. 'Nuff said.

@Pauls' Revere

Used to be hitting puberty was considered "adult". That too has changed over time.

Sweden gets tossed out as "look what could happen here if we let mooslems into the USA!" Their different way of calculating sexual crimes makes it seem like they have tons more crime when they actually don't. "Immigrants = Rapists! Be afwaid! Be berry berry afwaid!!"

Well, thanks for the links anyways.

I see he does claim that "non- European born" people commit 84% of all rapes- not just violent ones. Again, that is incredibly high since at least 40% were at least friends with their attackers. So no, I don't consider him believable.

https://nyheteridag.se/patrik-40-gjo...av-invandrare/

He also notes his own biases:

(Google translation).

https://www.hbl.fi/artikel/svensk-kr...ranks-siffror/

I'm not an expert on the study, but the 84 % number is for "grov våldtäkt". "Grov" can have several meanings, in a legal sense it means "severe", as opposed to "standard". I chose to translate it as "aggravated", apparently Google Translate went with "gross", which isn't wrong but maybe misleading. Rape=våldtäkt. Severe (aggravated, gross) rape=grov våldtäkt.

And as for the link you posted criticizing the study, it's exactly what I was talking about. Name-calling and not much else. All the source material is available, but no one has been able to find any actual errors. It's just "it's not believable", "he's biased", etc.

Well, I may be a barbaric neolith, but if you $#@! any child of 12 yrs. of age, that is close to me, you are going into ICU. Possibly even if they weren't close.

@Pauls' Revere

You do realize some standards have changed in the West in the last few hundred years. I hope you don't feel that is infringing on yours and Zippy's night life, but you may want to try places other than playgrounds if you are getting chased down like that.
    Last edited by RJB; 04-28-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Here is Zippy's and Ender's last road trip.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women
    Who OKs the little boys ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    You do realize some standards have changed in the West in the last few hundred years. I hope you don't feel that is infringing on yours and Zippy's night life, but you may want to try places other than playgrounds if you are getting chased down like that.
    Ender and Zippy will defend anything to see the west (particularly white males) destroyed, if they were Swedish women they would be some of those holding the "welcome refugees" signs and giving themselves away for free to atone for "white guilt".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ender and Zippy will defend anything to see the west (particularly white males) destroyed, if they were Swedish women they would be some of those holding the "welcome refugees" signs and giving themselves away for free to atone for "white guilt".
    Either that or claim the rape is blowback for a crime in the 12 year old girl's DNA.

I am a Minister under a Vow of Poverty.

I do all that I can to help others and I have also seen many who have been falsely accused and incriminated- both male & female- so I would appreciate stopping the insults over something you apparently know little about.
    There is no spoon.

In other words, not a normal person.

A 12 year old having consensual sex with a 16 year old isn't "rape".

A Swedish girl $#@!ing an immigrant boy isn't "rape".

Now if there was force or coercion involved then kill the little bastard, slowly.

This girls parents have bigger worries if their daughter is out $#@!ing immigrants at 12 voluntarily...

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    • Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

• Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

• In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.
    You're forgetting, the parliament robbed their king of everything left to his power in 1975, reducing him to a vote and a ceremonial fool.

But its cool, Sweden's the most productive African country. No shame in being teh best at something, as this girl must have considered.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 04-29-2018 at 07:28 AM.

. And you wish to sexualy liberate these young girls and boys? Dude....

I am a father of girls that age. In the past those young marriages were arranged, not a hook up! A child of that age is not capable of consent. At least under my roof! I am sure most parents agree.

. That tells me nothing. For one thing I had a friend download an ordination from the internet too. 2nd that type of a vow in no way insulated the Vatican and they take a vow of celibacy. You've been here since 2007. You're probably in your 30s at the minimum. Most people our age don't have issues with 12 year old girls chasing them down.
    I do all that I can to help others and I have also seen many who have been falsely accused and incriminated- both male & female- so I would appreciate stopping the insults over something you apparently know little about.
    . Quit playing martyr. You routinely disparage anything Western and call the murder of Innocents, blowback. On the other hand as now (as you legitimize sex with 10 year olds) you promote the West regressing to accommodate those with different values. If they wish to move here, they should adapt our values, not the other way around.
    Last edited by RJB; 04-29-2018 at 11:57 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Pauls' Revere

If so, that's retarded of prior lawmakers. Not only can science show kids are stupid, at that age especially, but they remain stupid longer today as you say.

Having said that, if Swedes are pissed with their welfare state and open borders, let them do something about it. If I was a national, I might have more to say. My concern is the rise of bolshevism after the dismantling of monarchies throughout the 19th century. We saw fascism rise in demotist states as a reaction to bolshies taking over; its like we never learn... but my concern is the reaction will be worse this time for Europe, and that my own country is on the wrong side of history.

. And you wish to sexualy liberate these young girls and boys? Dude....

I am a father of girls that age. In the past those young marriages were arranged, not a hook up! A child of that age is not capable of consent. At least under my roof! I am sure most parents agree.

. That tells me nothing. For one thing I had a friend download an ordination from the internet too. 2nd that type of a vow in no way insulated the Vatican and they take a vow of celibacy. You've been here since 2007. You're probably in your 30s at the minimum. Most people our age don't have issues with 12 year old girls chasing them down.
    . Quit playing martyr. You routinely disparage anything Western and call the murder of Innocents, blowback. On the other hand as now (as you legitimize sex with 10 year olds) you promote the West regressing to accommodate those with different values. If they wish to move here, they should adapt our values, not the other way around.
    Bull$#@! much?

The ONLY thing I "disparage western" is the hate & venom from members here toward "dem brown evil scum". I do NOT understand this and never have.

And as far as western "values" European Monarchs were marrying 9 year olds long after Mohammed. Do I agree with this? NO.

I completely agree with @tod evans:

A 12 year old having consensual sex with a 16 year old isn't "rape".

A Swedish girl $#@!ing an immigrant boy isn't "rape".

Now if there was force or coercion involved then kill the little bastard, slowly.

This girls parents have bigger worries if their daughter is out $#@!ing immigrants at 12 voluntarily...
    I have my doubts that this is a "rape" case. Stupid kids? Yes. Deliberate rape? No. Sweden is known for it's crazy "rape" charges- just ask Assange.

And, I'm 26- was a kid when I joined the forum.
    There is no spoon.

Bull$#@! much?
    Above you said girls married at 10 and then you blamed it on the prisons of public education for stopping it. That is bull$#@!, but that is what YOU said.

The ONLY thing I "disparage western" is the hate & venom from members here toward "dem brown evil scum". I do NOT understand this and never have.
    . You put that in quotations, but no one in this thread has said that. Instead I see you saying that kids aren't having sex at 10 because of public education.

And as far as western "values" European Monarchs were marrying 9 year olds long after Mohammed. Do I agree with this? NO.
    . There is a difference between decadent Kings and the so-called final prophet making a proclamation. Kings are easily rejected. The words and deeds of a prophet are a way of life for some. We see this regularly in some parts of the world. I would rather that not be in my neighborhood.

I completely agree with Tod.
    It may not be rape but if an adult is snooping around my 13 year old daughter, even if he is (maybe especially if he is) a "minister," the justice of the legal system would be preferable to what I would do to that perv.
    Last edited by RJB; 04-29-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Who OKs the little boys ?
    The Roman Catholic Church.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Francis_Law

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast