Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm voting Trump for laughs

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Honestly at this point I''m done wasting my cycles on the process at the national level. My new political philosophy isn't anarchism or libertarianism, it's chokemism. I won't vote for anyone that I can't drive down the road and the choke the $#@! out of 'em when they do or say something stupid... Or at least yell obscenities at them, spread vicious rumors about them or roll their lawn.
    Meritorious.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    So now we are either on the side of the Bolsheviks or the Fascists.
    Putting words into mouths that have not spoken them is not righteous. What mention did I make of either? The previous mention of Bolsheviks I took as a literary device meaning the bad men who hold no interest in you save that you obey them.

Perhaps we should all write-in Hitler? T'would make about as much sense as any of the others.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    But we already have fascism. Eliminating 1 out of 2 is a start.
    If you support Trump, then you are not eliminating one of the two; you are supporting one of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well sure, because there is only two choices...ever. Bolsheviks or Fascists. Nationalists or Globalists. Right or Left. The boot size is the same.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    Executing the guilty isn't anti-life.
    What about executing the innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    A serious problem, hence the requirement for multiple witnesses and a punishment of death for lying in a capital case.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

A serious problem, hence the requirement for multiple witnesses and a punishment of death for lying in a capital case.
    Not infallible. Innocents will still be executed. And now you introduce the additional possibility that people falsely convicted of lying would be executed.

Not infallible. Innocents will still be executed. And now you introduce the additional possibility that people falsely convicted of lying would be executed.
    Yes they will....

Trump:

“I would be very, very firm with families,” he added. “Frankly, that will make people think, because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Paul ain't running. Pick your destroyer because the Bolsheviks are sure to pick one for you.
    There's nothing stopping me (yet) from voting for Ron (or Rand) Paul. I think cycle's vote will go to Ron, since I didn't wake up until 2010. Man 2007/2008 must have been exciting as $#@!. This way I can honestly tell people I voted for Ron Paul, twice. This "election" is $#@!ing ridiculous.

Fatuous twaddle like this is why Donald Trump is the system's Jack Kevorkian ...

Picking your destroyer is suicide. Someone else picking your destroyer is murder.

People don't fight against self-chosen suicide. They do against other-chosen murder.

And for some reason, AuH20 et al. want us to volunteer for our own euthanasia ...
    Quoted for truth. Not much of a choice.

Yes they will....

Trump:

“I would be very, very firm with families,” he added. “Frankly, that will make people think, because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”
    Of course I don't agree with Trump on this and many other issues (And besides, they're already killing terrorists' families - bombing entire wedding parties and funerals, indiscriminately killing everyone. You think that will stop with Hillary or any of the other puppets?), but I look at it this way:

America has cancer and Trump is the chemotherapy that will eliminate the tumors but destroy some healthy cells in the process. But do nothing and the patient dies.
    Last edited by openfire; 03-07-2016 at 04:50 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    OH please the bible thumper shows up talking about "life" when he calls for people to be executed because of who they sleep with. Then supports someone who wants to make the "sand glow" in the middle east. You don't give a $#@! about life, you just like to use it as an excuse for the government to seize more power.
    I LOL'd too.

Yes they will....

Trump:

As opposed to the establishment:

Last edited by openfire; 03-07-2016 at 05:01 PM.

This is why I'm against capital punishment, no matter who is meting it out. Unless you're God Himself, you really don't know who's guilty (ever hear there's at least two sides to every story?) and you're surely don't know if they've been forgiven.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 03-07-2016 at 05:15 PM.

It's a serious problem that cannot be eliminated - any system of capital punishment will inevitably put innocents to death.

And you still didn't answer the question: if executing the guilty isn't anti-life, then what about executing the innocent?

Exactly. Dealing with the problem of killing innocent people by killing more people is grotesquely absurd and irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrika View Post
    as long as he ends the fed and the IRS, then for the most part that's all I care about for now. Oh and the IMF.
    Wait, what? When did he say he was going to do all that?

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Where was this editorial cartoonist when Glenn Beck called us Ron Paul supporters "terrorists"?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Where was this editorial cartoonist when Glenn Beck called us Ron Paul supporters "terrorists"?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post

Well, alright! Thanks, Root. I remember seeing those, and just noticed the name (Ben Garrison.) I should have looked at that on the Beck cartoon before posting my previous message.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Well, alright! Thanks, Root. I remember seeing those, and just noticed the name (Ben Garrison.) I should have looked at that on the Beck cartoon before posting my previous message.
    No prob. It's always good to refresh these.

As opposed to the establishment:

No bearing. Pointing out worst for worst doesn't increase your point. You're a Trumphumper. Consistency isn't your strong point. Or Trumps.

Do you think the other oligarchs that control Cruz, Rubio, and Clinton are crude like Trump? Case in point: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f2e_story.html

Which is worse having an oligarch or be one step removed from the true experience that goes behind the curtain between a puppet and its oligarch(s)?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

From a Safe Act Rally in 2014

I'm not as optimistic as this woman but her premise is correct.

You know, it's easy to see why the Clintons, the Obamas, the Rubios, etc., want to be president. These people all got rich off politics and it would make them set for life.

Has anyone thought what a step down this would be for the Trumps? Both Donald and Melania have their own business, which would have to go into some sort of blind financial structure. That sounds very complicated for people who are as rich as they are. They would have to move to Washington. Donald is a native New Yorker. His kids and grandchildren are all there. He still has a son at home who would have to move away from his aunts, uncles, and cousins and go to a new school. Taxpayers would probably save a lot of money on their vacations since they own property everywhere they want to go, but I can't imagine being 70 years old and uprooting myself and my family to move to Washington and put up with a pain-in-the neck Congress and the egocentric press.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Vote for Trump because he might not be a puppet. Congrats, you just voted for a puppet master.
    That's what it all comes down to, all of the others are bought and payed for, except Trump, but like you said, he is one of the buyers, one of the first questions I come up with there is.... does he have anything in his heart for his country? I have to say, he doesn't give a $#@! what anyone thinks of him, he's not walking around tiptoeing around for votes like all of the others, I can't believe it myself, but I may vote for him looking at it from osan's point of view. As far as all of his hard-line talk torture etc.. I think he's just feeding and I do rationalize that he can't legally do all of that crap by himself.

Again, it's a gamble, but he is the only one that is not totally controlled by the banks, all of the other issues are void after that...........
    FJB

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    That's what it all comes down to, all of the others are bought and payed for, except Trump, but like you said, he is one of the buyers, one of the first questions I come up with there is.... does he have anything in his heart for his country? I have to say, he doesn't give a $#@! what anyone thinks of him, he's not walking around tiptoeing around for votes like all of the others, I can't believe it myself, but I may vote for him looking at it from osan's point of view. As far as all of his hard-line talk torture etc.. I think he's just feeding and I do rationalize that he can't legally do all of that crap by himself.

Again, it's a gamble, but he is the only one that is not totally controlled by the banks, all of the other issues are void after that...........
    The banks can destroy Trump, all they have to do is call in their loans.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

OMG! He really "owned" him...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic