Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Bull$#@! but say goodbye to your 1st and 2nd amendment. im sure stupid woke Libertarians who want their unfettered slave labor are happy. this country is beyond saving. At least we all get to be drug addict welfare bums now, yay!
    LOL. Be mad all you want but the numbers don't lie. Unless the remaining uncounted votes in the states where Biden is currently ahead break hard for Trump, he's lost already. Wishing really hard that the votes already cast do something statistically the opposite of what they have done up until this point is naive. We aren't talking about polls here. We aren't even talking about "calling the race to early while there are people in line waiting to cast their votes" here. We're talking it's the next day, the polls are all closed, and the states where there is the possibility of Biden getting more votes from vote by mail aren't even required for a Biden win. I (sometimes) wish I was still married to my ex wife too. And?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Currently Biden has 1,411,086 votes and Trump has 1,317,568 votes. That's at total counted vote number of 2,728,654. With 84% counted, that means a total of 3,248,397 votes were cast. (2,724,654 / 0.84). That leaves 519,743 votes cast but not counted. For Trump to win he would need to get 59% of the remaining votes. That would put him at roughly 1,624,216 votes to Biden's 1,624,180 votes. The likelihood of Trump getting 59% if the remaining uncounted votes is very low. Possible, but very low.
    Yes, especially if the remaining votes are mail-in which I assume many are.

It does seem like Biden probably won this. I also feel Trump has "signaled" defeat or that he's open to defeat, "my life was easy before this", etc. I feel he will fight in court to a degree, but probably he's looking forward to a vacation and then on to his media ambitions which will be primed with some "I was cheated! Great American fraud!" subject matter.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

I think the election is over for Trump. The media and education institutions played a heavy role in this one as well as FOX news.
    Lets just hope they wont go far with the second amendment.

The GOP still might hold parts of the congress and senate for the next four years.
    Trump might still get Pennsylvania but numbers wise it doesn't seem good for Trump now.

If Biden doesn't withdraw the troops from overseas let alone from Syria and others it would be a telling.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-04-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Something really stinks when the MSM calls Michigan for Biden but their own updated state site has Trump winning
    Look at this
    https://mielections.us/election/resu...0GEN_CENR.html
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Trump campaign is unofficially declaring 283 votes, due to mass leads in pending states.

...Meanwhile, Biden is taking a nappy-nap.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I think the election is over for Trump. The media and education institutions played a heavy role in this one as well as FOX news.

The GOP still might hold parts of the congress and senate for the next four years.
    Trump might still get Pennsylvania but numbers wise it doesn't seem good for Trump now.

If Biden doesn't withdraw the troops from overseas let alone from Syria and others it would be a telling.
    Biden has already said he's keeping troops in Syria, keeping Jerusalem capital and Golan as Israeli
    and all that good stuff.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Biden has already said he's keeping troops in Syria, keeping Jerusalem capital and Golan as Israeli
    and all that good stuff.
    So people voted for OrangeBad Man 2.0?

What a clown show ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/8NewsNow/status/1324093130103205888

lol "high interest in how Nevada voted".

Yeah, Nevada. We'd kind of like to know how you voted. If you don't mind.

lolwtf

Being a POW = war criminal status? Trump could have attacked McCain for his support of Syrian terrorists or being part of the Keating 5 or any number of other things. Attacking McCain for being a POW was asinine. Rationalize it all you want but it was still asinine. And it likely cost Trump the election.
    That's not the reason.

Its the Commiefornia implants and Mexican immigration that lost AZ.

Texas will go down next.

The days of a Republican POTUS are over.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    That's not the reason.

Texas will go down next.

You sure? for long will Americans tolerate a regime of the democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    Trump won. I just got off the phone with my friend. His wife is a Chinese immigrant and they live in the US. Her family still lives in China. She was talking to her family this morning and, according to her family, the Chinese media is reporting that Trump won with 297 electoral votes. They are NOT reporting that the election is undecided but rather it's 100% over with Trump winning. This would explain why Trump is so mad, he knows he won.

- ML

What??? TF?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Besides trouble looming over Presidential election, there are additional indications that Bush-Cheney burnt and 'Obama trauma' surviving GOP aligning itself so tightly with right wing of Israel lobby donors is not working so well for it. There is even a small chance that by end of the day, game will be over for GOPA funded wing.

Pro BDS Cori Bush (Ilhan 2.0?) + Squad win, Trump supported pro-Israel Lara loomer defeated in Trump's home district

Iraqi freedom/global interventions fallout continues. Obama may no longer be in office but Ilhanization of parts of America appears to be continuing at slow steady pace. Does this translate to slow sink of pro war deep neocons (right wing faction)? Time will tell.

Cori Bush, Democrat Who Expressed Support for BDS, Wins Missouri Congressional Race

Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, who also support the movement to boycott, divest from and sanction Israel won re-election. Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley also won re-election

JTA Ben Sales
    Cori Bush, a Democrat who expressed support for the movement to boycott Israel, is set to become the St. Louis area’s next congresswoman.
    Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, who also support the movement to boycott, divest from and sanction Israel — known as BDS — won re-election. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley were also re-elected, bringing the full "Squad" back to Congress for another term, where Bush is all but certain to join the group.

Lara Trump campaigned with Far-right Jewish activist Laura Loomer

Far-right Jewish Activist Laura Loomer Loses Congressional Race in Trump's Home District

Lara Loomer holds up a sign across the street from a rally organized by Women's March N.Y.C., January 19, 2019.Credit: Kathy Willens,AP

Published at 02:55

Far-right Jewish activist Laura Loomer lost her bid, as expected, on Tuesday night to unseat veteran Democratic Congresswoman Lois Frankel in Florida’s 21st Congressional District - U.S. President Donald Trump’s home district which includes Palm Beach. Frankel beat Loomer 59% to 39% with 90% of the vote counted.

Loomer, 27, emerged over the past two years as one of the most provocative far-right online personalities of the Trump era and succeeded in outraising Frankel, taking in more than $2 million in donations.
    Trump, who presumably voted for Loomer, endorsed her after her primary win defeating five other candidates, saying, “Great going Laura. You have a great chance against a Pelosi puppet!”

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-laura-loomer-florida-loses-trump-frankel-1.9286573

'Squad' Members Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley Handily Win Reelection to Congress

Fellow progressive Rep. Rashida Tlaib also seemed poised to win her race
    November 04, 2020

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (left) and Ilhan Omar

Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar and New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez cruised to reelection on Tuesday night, according to projections by The Associated Press, despite Republican attempts to put a dent in their progressive campaigns.

The three are all members of the self-described "Squad" of lawmakers swept to victory in the 2018 midterms and who have since built varying national profiles. The election for the fourth in their group, Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib, had not yet been called early Wednesday though she was leading in the partial count.

Omar defeated a well-funded Republican challenger, Lacy Johnson, who was endorsed by President Donald Trump in May.

Ocasio-Cortez, 31, meanwhile, bested her Republican challenger John Cummings, a 60-year-old Catholic high school teacher who raised more than $10 million.

And Pressley was victorious in a race where she faced only the independent candidate Roy Owens, a pastor.

people.com/politics/election-2020-the-squad-reelected/

Related
    Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’

David Duke supported Trump in 2016 and now supports Ilhan Omar
    Eventually that Loomer bitch will make it.

$#@! Alex for supporting her.

Any remaining admiration for Alex is gone.

Trump is also a jagoff for supporting her.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    That's not the reason.

Texas will go down next.

Well you can make up any argument you like, but Trump won Texas by a large margin.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't win when key states will be flipped to Blue...

If these last few months have taught us anything, it is that AmeriKunts will tolerate just about any damn thing.

Scare 'em and stampede 'em and they'd let you barbecue their first born child on a spit in the front yard if you told them that was the only way to stay safe.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

We have 400 million weapons and over a trillion rounds of ammo.

We have everything we need to prevent a single, solitary RCH of encroachment against the second amendment.

We have everything, that is, except for one, very important part of the equation.

The will to use a single one of them.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We have 400 million weapons and over a trillion rounds of ammo.

We have everything we need to prevent a single, solitary RCH of encroachment against the second amendment.

We have everything, that is, except for one, very important part of the equation.

The will to use a single one of them.
    Well that's the big question isn't it? One of will. Obama didn't have the will to push a hardcore anti gun agenda despite having both houses of congress. Bill Clinton pass an assault weapons ban with at GOP House and Senate as a part of passing Newt Gingrich's crime bill. (The contract on black America). So....does Biden, who's half out of his mind, have the "will" to push that forward? Does president Harris if/when Biden steps down for her? I'm expecting something much milder. Like maybe a red flag law where they quote Donald Trump (and *gasp* even Rand Paul) as having once supported it.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/sen-ra...s-as-a-caveat/

Yeah I know...I know. Rand wanted "due process" (after 48 hours) put in there. Great! Anyway, my point is that there won't be the big sweeping gun grab of the kind that could spark a mass uprising. Ideas will be floated that Republicans, even the good ones, have already floated. The line on such measures might be held...and then the might not.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Trump won the popular vote. That tells you something.

Trump won the popular vote. That tells you something.
    When you drain the swamp, you get results.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    When you drain the swamp, you get results.
    Not sure if he still has a chance we shall see votes aren't all counted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If these last few months have taught us anything, it is that AmeriKunts will tolerate just about any damn thing.

Scare 'em and stampede 'em and they'd let you barbecue their first born child on a spit in the front yard if you told them that was the only way to stay safe.
    I think you've been so very right, Wallace.

Freedom just isn't popular.

If it were, someone like Biden would only have a sliver of the votes. This wouldn't be close at all. Maybe it would be a close race between some liberty-minded candidates, based on some hair-splitting.

But so many people want to steal and rule others, freedom, as a need or desire, is so far down the list as to be all but forgotten.

The question is how to put it back as a priority. Maybe let these goons stew in their muzzles and tenements and miserable, grey, boot-throated lives, and eventually they'll wish for something better.

LOL. Be mad all you want but the numbers don't lie. Unless the remaining uncounted votes in the states where Biden is currently ahead break hard for Trump, he's lost already. Wishing really hard that the votes already cast do something statistically the opposite of what they have done up until this point is naive. We aren't talking about polls here. We aren't even talking about "calling the race to early while there are people in line waiting to cast their votes" here. We're talking it's the next day, the polls are all closed, and the states where there is the possibility of Biden getting more votes from vote by mail aren't even required for a Biden win. I (sometimes) wish I was still married to my ex wife too. And?
    Well if Biden's vote totals can shoot up thousands without a single additional vote for Trump, maybe the opposite could happen!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Well if Biden's vote totals can shoot up thousands without a single additional vote for Trump, maybe the opposite could happen!
    Except everybody saw this coming. Tim Pool talked about this for weeks. We knew the dems were going to outpace republicans on the mail in vote and that a significant amount of the mail in vote wouldn't be counted on election day. And even if there wasn't the mail in issue, the further you go into a count the less likely you are to have any wild swings left. I pulled out a spreadsheet and spent quite a bit of time today trying to see if there was a way Trump could win Nevada or Arizona. I came up short. In Nevada I went county by county. You can check the numbers yourself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Maybe something's going on in Arizona with the Sharpies. (I doubt it but maybe). Maybe something will change. I'm just not seeing it. For me it's time to face the new reality. Gridlock is the best we can hope for in the next two to four years. Should the GOP take the house in 2022 they can go on the offensive. Impeachment of Joe Biden isn't out of the question if that happens. But then there is Kamala to deal with.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Except everybody saw this coming. Tim Pool talked about this for weeks. We knew the dems were going to outpace republicans on the mail in vote and that a significant amount of the mail in vote wouldn't be counted on election day. And even if there wasn't the mail in issue, the further you go into a count the less likely you are to have any wild swings left. I pulled out a spreadsheet and spent quite a bit of time today trying to see if there was a way Trump could win Nevada or Arizona. I came up short. In Nevada I went county by county. You can check the numbers yourself.

Maybe something's going on in Arizona with the Sharpies. (I doubt it but maybe). Maybe something will change. I'm just not seeing it. For me it's time to face the new reality. Gridlock is the best we can hope for in the next two to four years. Should the GOP take the house in 2022 they can go on the offensive. Impeachment of Joe Biden isn't out of the question if that happens. But then there is Kamala to deal with.
    Yeah I’ll take 4 years of Biden over two of Kamel-toe Harris

The GOP need to focus on the radical left. And their radical agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Trump's silence is deafening.
    He's been tweeting today, but most of his tweets are getting blocked by twitter and you have to take the extra step to "view" the tweet.

So they likely aren't being reported by the media either.

But there is another thread about Trump having already assembled thousands of attorneys to fight this is court.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast