Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Why are so many of these ANTIFA creeps all convicted sex offenders, pedos?

unrelated to your post but relevant to this thread,
    He pled guilty at age 19 to this sex offense which is "contact w/ minor". Which at least in current-day AZ law would include 18-17 year old relationships (it's likely he was 18 at time of offense).

Without additional information, it's very possible that he was another victim of "law and order" and the "tough on crime" "justice system".
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It wasn't wrong, it may be a poor decision, but it is not wrong nor unlawful.
    Wrong is subjective. Given how you like Trump, I'm not surprised you approve of it.

But he was 17 which makes it not lawful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Arm-boy was a couple feet from him and didn't get shot, could have just walked away, but had to try to fake him out, he deserves what he got..... for being a kid, Kyle did ok, he defended himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    He did better than oK. He handled himself in a very calm and controlled manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Time plus points I'd give him a
    Well, that's what kind of, ok, that was, he did a great job, but to him it was the kind of ok that a professional has, get it? A type of positive sarcasm.... just another day.

If you watch him, he is, calm, cool, and collected. Watch second shooting in this video with him on the ground, right when he shoots skateboard in the chest, and "arm boy" ducks back down and in, I think Kyles gun jams, or something, look how he's pointing low and seems to be messing with it, then arm boy think's he's stuck and comes in for the kill and in a split second Kyle gets cleared raises the gun just in the nick of time and backs the attacker, arm boy, off.

Watch it regular a couple times, then slow motion (settings), or something I just learned, you can go forward, or backward, frame by frame in videos by pushing these < > on your keyboard.

Same with the first shooting, frame by frame, "shoot me, nigga" guy is running right at Kyle and he head shots him at the last second, that guy could have stopped and saved his own life.

extras
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8/...jojo-rosenbaum

Anthony Huber, 26 (skateboard), was identified by loved ones as one of the two victims fatally shot overnight, CBS’s Milwaukee affiliate reported. Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum, 36 ("shoot me, nigga") from Kenosha, was also fatally shot...

The third victim Gaige Grosskreutz, 26(arm-boy / MEDIC!), of West Allis, is a member of the People’s Revolution Movement of Milwaukee, a social justice group. He was shot in the arm...
    Last edited by Mach; 08-28-2020 at 01:05 PM. Reason: "that"
    FJB

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    He wasn't minding his own business with that gun exactly, so it's hardly a good comparison. He was trying to play military police against protesters, who if you look at historical precedent, were likely to get violent. I think it's a valiant idea to try to protect property from vandals, I just think that the way he tried to do it was wrong.
    You are right, he wasn't exactly minding his own business by going out there but you can say that he wasn't minding his own business the same way a good neighbour doesn't mind his own business when he goes tries to save your family members inside a burning house.

The way he tried to do it? again, he was ATTACKED first.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $4,480 raised of $15,000 goal

Donated $20
    Had two transactions: one posted as a "pending" one never posted to the CC account.

The first $20 "pending authorization" dropped off.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It kind of matters to me why he was there. I see a big difference between defending your own property and just showing up in a different town where there is rioting with your rifle. I would shoot and kill looters and arsonists who attacked my home or business. Still regardless of why he was there, that video was clearly self defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Latest reports are saying this kid idolized cops and was in some sort of cadet program prior. Had blue lives matter all over his social media pages. Also there is a picture of him a few feet from Trump at a rally. I have seen no explanation yet as to why he was in the city. I don't think this is murder. Charges seem politically motivated. Kid seems misguided, not out with intent to kill.
    It seems, from internet static, that you're right, that this fellow, Kyle, had an obsession with cops, probably looking forward to the day to become one.

Normally, I'm very much opposed to the idea of people playing cop, it usually ends up bad, Trayvon Martin and Aubrey cases come to mind.

But these are not normal times, and this is not a normal situation.

Marxist moles in government have ordered cops to stand down, property crimes will not be stopped or investigated in many major cities across the country.

Therefore, we all have no choice but to organize and fight back.

Even though we all know that the cops and legal system are still all in place to ruin us when we do.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-27-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Shameless repost.

Hat Tip to @Mach for sorting all the players out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He's saying, "Shoot me, n-----!"

The guy with the skateboard looks like the same guy shot in the chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It seems like the shooter got separated from the other defenders and little bald man was chasing him.

On the glass is half full side, we can be thankful that the little bald man who was shouting "shoot me, nigga" was in fact, not black. All of the people involved were white, actually.
    Wait, wat?

Skateboard guy that was wailing on self defense kid's head, is the same (or rather, was turned into by a well placed shot) as sucking chest wound guy, right?

They all look white to me as well.

Are white leftists, aside from Quentin Tarantino, now allowed to throw the word "niggger" around?

ETA - OK, so now we have all the names and who's who.

Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum, 36 ("shoot me, niggger" guy) - Seems it all started with this guy, who chased Rittenhouse and threw either a brick or a Molotov at him. Rittenhouse responds and shoots Rosenbaum in the head.

Anthony Huber, 26 (skateboard/sucking chest wound guy) - Rittenhouse runs off after the initial fight and shooting of Rosenbaum. While attempting to flee the mob, he trips and falls, Huber takes his turn and bashes him over the head with a skateboard, and appears to try to disarm him. Rittenhouse fires and kills him with a single torso shot.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 26 (arm-boy/MEDIC guy) - He makes his move after Huber is taken out of the equation. Grosskreutz is also armed, with what appears to be a Glock handgun. Rittenhouse clears a jam, fires, hitting Grosskreutz in the right elbow, utterly shattering it and taking him out of the fight.

Rittenhouse then flees the danger area to parts unknown.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He pled guilty at age 19 to this sex offense which is "contact w/ minor". Which at least in current-day AZ law would include 18-17 year old relationships (it's likely he was 18 at time of offense).

Without additional information, it's very possible that he was another victim of "law and order" and the "tough on crime" "justice system".
    Or not:
    Not only was the first person Kyle Rittenhouse shot in self-defense (Joseph Rosenbaum) a pedophile but he also beat his wife up and had an extensive criminal history.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...32235705950208

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He wasn't minding his own business with that gun exactly, so it's hardly a good comparison. He was trying to play military police against protesters, who if you look at historical precedent, were likely to get violent. I think it's a valiant idea to try to protect property from vandals, I just think that the way he tried to do it was wrong.
    There was nothing wrong with anything he did, Anti-Fa.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My thoughts the latest shootings:
    The shooter is a 17 year old who seems to have found his cause and I think meant well initially. I don't agree with his methods or his ideology, but it seems more like a situation which spiraled downhill. He deserves sympathy.

The original attacker (Rosenbaum) was looking for a fight and I think essentially scared the kid into action. I don't think this is murder. Maybe I am wrong.

After shooting his first victim, the kid was mentally out of it and lost control of his emotions.

The second attacker (Huber) I think generally meant well but was dealing with someone who really just was not ready for the situation he was in. The act of shooting him may not have been intent to kill but it was probably exacerbated by his mental state.

All in all, I just don't see any evidence of first-degree intentional murder. Unless I am getting something gravely wrong, the charges are as a result of public outrage, not evidence. It's a sad story for both he and especially the victims.

I don't think the kid is a patriot or hero, however I also don't think he is a murderer and he's the kind of person who deserves our defense when the mob is out for him. I would hate to see the mob win out over justice.

This should go without saying, but "both sides" have their violent pariahs who ruin things for the majority and dilute the cause. Peaceful protest should always protected.
    Each one of the commie scum that got shot had attacked the kid with deadly force, your attempts to damn the patriot hero kid with faint praise are a joke, Anti-Fa.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wrong is subjective. Given how you like Trump, I'm not surprised you approve of it.

But he was 17 which makes it not lawful.
    LOL

There is nothing in the law against a 17 year old defending his life with deadly force, Anti-Fa.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“Grosskreutz”, “Rosenbaum”... the commissars had a rough night. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Why are so many of these ANTIFA creeps all convicted sex offenders, pedos?

unrelated to your post but relevant to this thread,

'He Had A Knife': Wisconsin DOJ Releases Update On Jacob Blake Shooting
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...captured-video
    I'm not sure what you are trying to prove. Again, he wasn't trying to de-escalate. (I already said that). He was trying to leave. (I already said that). That should not have been a death sentence. (I already said that too). Was he brandishing the knife at police when they shot him? Nope. Not according to what you just posted. It was on the floorboard of his car. Was he brandishing the knife at police earlier? I can't tell from what you have provided. Possibly. If police shot him while he was brandishing a knife at them that's a justified shooting. But that's not what happened.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Well, that's what that kind of, ok, that was, he did a great job, but to him it was the kind of ok that a professional has, get it? A type of positive sarcasm.... just another day.

If you watch him, he is, calm, cool, and collected. Watch second shooting in this video with him on the ground, right when he shoots skateboard in the chest, and "arm boy" ducks back down and in, I think Kyles gun jams, or something, look how he's pointing low and seems to be messing with it, then arm boy think's he's stuck and comes in for the kill and in a split second Kyle gets cleared raises the gun just in the nick of time and backs the attacker, arm boy, off.

Watch it regular a couple times, then slow motion (settings), or something I just learned, you can go forward, or backward, frame by frame in videos by pushing these < > on your keyboard.

Same with the first shooting, frame by frame, "shoot me, nigga" guy is running right at Kyle and he head shots him at the last second, that guy could have stopped and saved his own life.

extras
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8/...jojo-rosenbaum

Anthony Huber, 26 (skateboard), was identified by loved ones as one of the two victims fatally shot overnight, CBS’s Milwaukee affiliate reported. Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum, 36 ("shoot me, nigga") from Kenosha, was also fatally shot...

The third victim Gaige Grosskreutz, 26(arm-boy / MEDIC!), of West Allis, is a member of the People’s Revolution Movement of Milwaukee, a social justice group. He was shot in the arm...
    Wait a second. A white guy shot another white guy? So.....since only black lives matter.......? Or is it now black lives and whoever is deemed black by being allowed to use the n-word?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    People need an alternative way to be protected / deal with disputes than to call people who may show up with some other agenda. This thread by @CCTelander belongs here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-is-On-Point
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The old guy fell on his own. He may have been drunk. And I see no need to go around in circles with you over this. You see things the way you want to see them.
    It's not uncommon to slip and fall in a fight. That happens in MMA all of the time. A slip and fall != "he wasn't fighting back." The person doing the analysis in that video is Rener Gracie. Note how many times he praises the police for "immediately dropping into side control." I only reached blue belt in BJJ before getting distracted by life, but I know enough to know what that means. The police had control of the situation. The other people who "got involved" really weren't needed. One trained person who has an untrained person in side control can keep him there indefinitely. With two trained people it's pretty much impossible to get back up. The Gracies were beating trained fighters much bigger than themselves one on one before people figured out that if you don't know how to fight on the ground and the find ends up on the ground you are like a shark on dry land or a turtle on its back.

Anyway.....lightening the mood a little.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Umm, the Detroit Lions cancelled practice today in protest...
    The Detroit Lions practice?

Joseph "Shoot me n-----" Rosenblum resembled a short Lenin.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Or not:
    Not only was the first person Kyle Rittenhouse shot in self-defense (Joseph Rosenbaum) a pedophile but he also beat his wife up and had an extensive criminal history.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...32235705950208

That doesn't negate anything I said. You just posted a prison record which I've already seen. Without a story behind why he was there, this negates nothing I said, and we don't know how his criminal situation could've spiraled when he was still very young.

Yes there's the recent domestic violence charges which are not exactly surprising given what we've seen in the video. Still nothing about any sort of "pedophilia".

Yes I'm anti-fascist, so I guess that makes me Anti-Fa? Better than being pro-fascist which you seem to be.
    Each one of the commie scum that got shot had attacked the kid with deadly force,
    More name calling of dead victims, I see no evidence that either of the 2 that were killed were even "commie". But apparently you don't need evidence.

And obviously, no deadly force. You're just inventing your own facts, like always.
    LOL

There is nothing in the law against a 17 year old defending his life with deadly force, Anti-Fa.
    Yes there actually is. He was too young to open carry in Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Umm, the Detroit Lions cancelled practice today in protest...
    Considering how the Lions play every season I doubt they actually practice.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think he should have shot a couple more of them.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum, 36 ("shoot me, niggger" guy) - Seems it all started with this guy, who chased Rittenhouse and threw either a brick or a Molotov at him. Rittenhouse responds and shoots Rosenbaum in the head.
    To go into more detail, it appears from the video that Rosenbaum was chasing, threw something, possibly a Molotov, and Rittenhouse, having a little room, stopped and fired a warning shot into the air, at which point Rosenbaum throws out his arms, likely repeating something like “shoot me nigga”, and then Rosenbaum charges him, a couple of more shots are fired in extremely close quarters before the fatal shot was finally fired. It appeared that Rosenbaum had powder burns on his chest, indicating some very close shots that missed. Did Rosenbaum get his hands on the gun?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-27-2020 at 08:43 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

‘Video Clearly Shows Justified Acts of Self Defense” – BIG UPDATE – Noted Covington Attorney Lin Wood Announces Intent to Defend Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-rittenhouse/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dupe
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Jorgensen/Cohen say these commies have the freedom to attack evil whites. The freedom to also not be attacked by evil whites too. Freedom to play victimhood while whaling on a 17 year old kid. SJW Freedom!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I think he should have shot a couple more of them.
    I think he should have stayed in his own town and state, not went there and got involved. BUT I think the shootings were self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    He wasn't trying to escalate or de-escalate. He was trying to leave. That shouldn't be a death sentence.

So it seems like the police where there for a call against Jacob Blake, he also had a knife and resisted arrest. So if you are a piece of shyte criminal attacking your spouse and the police come over to talk to you/arrest you, you don't just walk away to try to deescalate the crisis. And add insult to injury by reaching into your car. Like the vlogger said, I hope he also gets charged for the crimes

Abbreviated DA's news conference

9/11 dispatch

Just like with all these news stories about peaceful men who got shot by the police, he was not breaking up any fight, he was probably beating up on some lady whose last resort was to call the cops. Last part was speculation

They are trying to crucify Tucker over this. Even the local Fox station did a hit story on it.

The dividing lines are really drawn now. On one side, you have the right to protest, riot, loot, burn, berate, beat and assault, on the other side, you have defense of private property and self-defense. Which side is following the NAP?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They are trying to crucify Tucker over this. Even the local Fox station did a hit story on it.

The dividing lines are really drawn now. On one side, you have the right to protest, riot, loot, burn, berate, beat and assault, on the other side, you have defense of private property and self-defense. Which side is following the NAP?
    This country is going to crash and burn in November. Count on it. This whole thing, the virus, the "protests" is all going to culminate with the election and neither side accepting the results.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast