Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 8 White Identities - from White Supremacist to White Abolitionist

what about white guilt?
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We learn GOOD BEHAVIORS from anyone who acts and behaves decently in society, regardless of skin color, gender, or sexual orientation.

This whole thing is an ASSAULT ON NORMAL BEHAVIOR. Making sure that people that are not racist are seen as something they are not, thus shunned and excluded from society as much as their influence can result in, but it creates a VACUUM of people that act reasonably, thus, when people observe other behaviors, they really start to think it is NORMAL to attack blacks.

This is ADVANCED PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.

Basically, get rid of all fruits and vegetables and unmolested food products and REPLACE IT ALL with McDonalds and junk food. Same thing goes for behaviors, and this is especially destructive to the YOUTH.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would be a slave owner. If it were still allowed.

I don't know if I would keep black slaves however. Mexicans tend to be more productive.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I am jew, asian, black, irish that pretty much looks white where do I fit in on this scale cause I am soooo confused right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    But that would not be the result. The Woke categorically and explicitly reject color-blindness, period (and not just color-blindness as practiced by white people).

The Woke do not seek the "cessation of categorizing people in racial categories" - because (among other things) such color-blindness would "erase" their "lived experience."
    I agree, once it's put that way, they inevitably realize that's not what they're for. But whether they realize it or not, that's what dismantling whiteness would entail, if successful.

That the makers of the scheme in the OP defined the highest state a white person can attain using words that cannot entail anything other than color blindness, is a testament to the incoherence of their thought. Dismantling whiteness, if successful, would render impossible the placing of people into racial categories of which "white" is one.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 02-16-2021 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am jew, asian, black, irish that pretty much looks white where do I fit in on this scale cause I am soooo confused right now.
    One drop rule. If you have one white ancestor you are white and guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would be a slave owner. If it were still allowed.

I don't know if I would keep black slaves however. Mexicans tend to be more productive.
    You owe me a keyboard!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    One drop rule. If you have one white ancestor you are white and guilty.
    What if he/she was a Slave? an indentured servant?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    It was at that point that I realized there are at least two realities in the U.S., if not the world. It was also then that I realized there was something deep seated going on. 2020 brought a lot of it out to the forefront and it's been made clear that this is all a marxist ploy to take down individuals and white Americans ala Agenda 21, etc.

Whites, historically, have a natural propensity to be rebellious and whites are the face of "American rugged individualism." That is what is being rooted out as the last hold of freedom in this world, I think.
    Put yourself in someone else’s shoes. For example, George Soros’ shoes.

Your goal is global domination. What do you do? You divide and conquer. You want the world divided and weak. You destroy your perceived competition and opposition. Nations are a hinderance that must be weakened or eliminated. European nations and the US are obvious targets. Sow strife and division. Break down anything that can be seen as common ground. Flood them with foreigners who don't have any common ground, other than basic survival, AKA “greed is good”. Tell them that the only threat to their survival and prosperity are the other peons that surround them. Tell them that nations themselves are a threat.

You see China as a desirable global model. Complete control over the population. No questions or opposition to the ruling plutocracy. Great as a partner in world domination. But will China become too powerful, and a threat?

/Soros Worldview
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    What if he/she was a Slave? an indentured servant?
    My ancestors were and I am still guilty apparently. Irish people were brought here as indentured workers. It could be argued that the black slaves were actually better treated than the Irish. Slaves were property then and had value. Irish were worthless. Are they going to give us all reparations on St Patty's day?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    what about white guilt?
    Whites with a brain are not guilty . The dog pecker sucker kind of whites might pretend to be guilty to gain advantage with colored marxists whom they need to add to the dog pecker sucker white marxist army. These are my observations.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    My ancestors were and I am still guilty apparently. Irish people were brought here as indentured workers. It could be argued that the black slaves were actually better treated than the Irish. Slaves were property then and had value. Irish were worthless. Are they going to give us all reparations on St Patty's day?
    Mine trace to the Poor side of a French line.

a step away from Indentured..
    Farmers, and Horsemen. arrived in Canada and then my ancestor settled in Michigan.
    Related to nearly all Trombley/Tromblay on the Continent..
    Then there is the Serbian line,,they weren't rich either. There are 3 lines of Osmar,,and one is not related.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That is stunning if true.

One related question comes to mind, did leaders like these Trump administration officials and George P Bush align with #6 or some other # on the list?

Trump appointed FBI Director Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
    07/23/19

George is right. Killing random civilians to spread a political message is terrorism. FBI classifies it as domestic terrorism, but “white terrorism” is more precise... https://t.co/uyyjkoh1fR

Rod Rosenstein (@RodRosenstein) August 4, 2019

I'm not sure which "White Identity" this falls under. It may span several levels - and there are multiple aspects (e.g., the display alone, the disclaimer alone, and both taken together as a whole), each of which should probably be graded separately in order to achieve the fullest possible accounting of the ways in which whiteness and racism manifest in this exhibit.

Whatever the answer, though, the exhibit is obviously and significantly problematic, and attention is urgently needed to mitigate the terrible harm that is being done so that healing can occur and equity can be achieved ...

https://twitter.com/davidharsanyi/st...25771844272128

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-16-2021 at 08:00 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    The best comeback for this is: “So you think MLK was wrong then?”

I’ve done it before. The confusion is glorious.
    https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...75971170336773

NO! Critical Race Theory Does NOT Continue the Civil Rights Movement
    Critical Race Theorists like to claim that they have inherited and continue the noble legacy and justice work of the Civil Rights Movement, but this is an abject lie. In this episode of James Lindsay OnlySubs, my subscribers-only podcast, I take about half an hour to make the case definitively that, while they are content to portray this illusion, it is a grotesque distortion of reality, using their own words. By exploring the book Critical Race Theory: An Introduction, by Richard Delgado and Jean Stefancic (Delgado is something of a founder of Critical Race Theory) and the paper “Mapping the Margins” by Kimberlé Crenshaw, who is regarded as one of the true founders of CRT and the founder of intersectionality, the case against the Woke claim on the Civil Rights Movement is easily and definitively made. Join me to hear the details and the argument!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0RLQXL92Zs

I was once advised to do an internet search for "white couples"...

I was shocked by the results.

https://www.seroundtable.com/google-...ist-26904.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I was once advised to do an internet search for "white couples"...

I was shocked by the results.

https://www.seroundtable.com/google-...ist-26904.html
    ROFL, this came up on the first page: https://www.essence.com/news/martina...ns-black-kids/

Talk about follow-through (on a stupid idea)!! They should take up golf or some other productive activity... if they channeled even 1% of that follow-through into any useful/productive activity, they could go to the stars....
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    what about white guilt?
    Mental Illness, usually imposed.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    If this scale is part of a school curriculum, where were the textbooks published
    at that they were going by? I assume there is a school committee behind it.
    There's a New York Post article that addresses the source of the material (I will add this to the thread OP):

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...22141654605824

NYC public school asks parents to ‘reflect’ on their ‘whiteness’
    https://nypost.com/2021/02/16/nyc-pu...eir-whiteness/
    Selim Algar & Kate Sheehy (16 February 2021)

A city public school principal is asking parents to “reflect” on their “whiteness” — passing out literature that extols “white traitors’’ who “dismantle institutions,” education officials confirmed to The Post on Tuesday.

The “woke’’ offensive at the East Side Community School in Manhattan features a ranking list titled "The 8 White Identities,” which ranges from “White Supremacist’’ to “White Abolitionist.”

The curriculum, written by Barnor Hesse, an associate professor of African American studies at Northwestern University in Illinois, claims, “There is a regime of whiteness, and there are action-oriented white identities.

[...]

The handout was accompanied by a color-coordinated meter with the red zone on the left titled “White Supremacist’’ and the green zone on the far right labeled “White Abolitionist.”

A New York City Department of Education official told The Post that some parents at the school, which caters to sixth- through 12-graders on the Lower East Side, first shared the material with staff.

The principal then disseminated it to every parent “as part of a series of materials meant for reflection” and as “food for thought,” the official said.

A DOE rep said in a statement, “Anti-racism and the celebration of diversity is at the core of our work on behalf of the young people of New York City, and the East Side Community School’s students, parents and staff partner together to advance equity in their community.

“The document in question was shared with the school by parents as a part of ongoing anti-racist work in the school community and is one of many resources the schools utilizes.”

[...]

The dissemination of Hesse’s literature to parents comes as the DOE and schools chancellor Richard Carranza have pushed to eliminate what they call current administrators’ “white-supremacy culture.’’

The administration has embraced “anti-bias training” across the board, with staffers forced to attend slide-show presentations denouncing the current culture’s “paternalism” and “power hoarding” — while getting sued over Carranza’s alleged creation of “an environment which is hostile toward whites.”

[... full article at link: https://nypost.com/2021/02/16/nyc-public-school-asks-parents-to-reflect-on-their-whiteness/ ...]
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-16-2021 at 07:19 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I'm not sure which "White Identity" this falls under. It may span several levels - and there are multiple aspects (e.g., the display alone, the disclaimer alone, and both taken together as a whole), each of which should probably be graded separately in order to achieve the fullest possible accounting of the ways in which whiteness and racism manifests in this exhibit.

Whatever the answer, though, the exhibit is obviously and significantly problematic and attention is urgently needed to mitigate the terrible harm that is being done so that healing can occur and equity can be achieved ...

https://twitter.com/davidharsanyi/st...25771844272128

Mods delete that post. I am deeply and emotionally disturbed by it and am in talks with my lawyers about Occam.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Mods delete that post. I am deeply and emotionally disturbed by it and am in talks with my lawyers about Occam.
    It is my favorite diarama . My favorite painting of course is Custers Last Stand by Richard Lorenz.
    Do something Danke

You can also see the Maneating Lions of Tsavo at the Field Museum.
    Do something Danke

School asks white parents to become "white traitors", articulates "the 8 white identities"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwJCOyJSl8o

None of this is aimed at us. This is about tailoring an all encompassing reality for the young. They don't really care if you don't like it, you don't matter. The educational complex raises your children, and are the most important aspect both the system they are socialized into and then fit into their place.

I'm not sure if its personal, or if its just the most convenient way of balkanizing the country. Who gained from the past 70 years of American history? What bodies, if any, improved? I can only think of a few "countries" that have benefited from recent history:
    Our greatest ally, of course, and sole democracy in the middle east. China. Some oil producing countries. And NGO's, the defacto enforcement arm of the UN's policy on nationality as laid forth in the Declaration of Human Rights.

The Woke are thoroughgoingly racialist bigots, and their entire way of thinking depends critically upon their sense of having been victimized by others. Presently, they are generally united in opposition to the bête noire of "whiteness" - but if they ever do "dismantle whiteness", they will begin to turn on and devour each other.

In fact, it's already starting to happen. I can't find the reference, but several months ago, I came across a story about Woke activists in the southwest falling out with one another. The rift occurred over the issue of which subset from among them was the more pitiable group of victims. It seems that the Native American activists felt that their black comrades bore some degree of taint for being "colonial" oppressors (albeit unwilling ones) because their heritage is not "native." Meanwhile, the black activists were convinced of their superior victimization status because of slavery and the premise that black "bodies" rank higher than "red" lands in the hierarchy of dispossessions.
    Here's another example (this one involving both race and gender).

This time, it's Trans vs. TERFs & Aboriginal Australians

(TERF = Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist)

https://twitter.com/Slatzism/status/1362268520642396161
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-22-2022 at 10:09 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with image

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i know.... i become a White Voyeur if i play any vintage jazz records that have
    artists who might be African-American, even if the band is racially mixed?
    If this scale is part of a school curriculum, where were the textbooks published
    at that they were going by? I assume there is a school committee behind it.
    1. Don't try to make sense of it. It's 'created' (really, it's just sh-it out) by postmodern "there is no truth, we have to destroy the oppressive racist patriarchal system of western society, *autistic screeching*" critical theory marxism Very Smart People who have psychological problems and want everyone else to have their psychological problems so we can all live in utopia together.

2. Textbooks in public schools, at least here in GA, are no longer a thing. 1" binders full of print-outs, second graders taking lecture notes, and google classroom are what's hot. Very edgy. Very now.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    School asks white parents to become "white traitors", articulates "the 8 white identities"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwJCOyJSl8o

I hate to do this, I don't believe you are a racist, but you need to knock this off. My first warning.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I hate to do this, I don't believe you are a racist, but you need to knock this off. My first warning.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, I was trying to think of a reply, but AF pretty much just totally nuked anything I could have come up with ...

Well, I was trying to think of a reply, but AF pretty much just totally nuked anything I could have come up with ...
    I'm shuffling my list. You are now right up there at the top with AF.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast