Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul livestream stroke?

Actual source if you're suspicious of random youtube edits (and you should be):
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron...ws-has-learned
    Ron Paul, the former Republican representative who ran for president three times, was hospitalized on Friday in Texas for "precautionary" reasons, Fox News has learned.

Paul, 85, was speaking about the free market during a livestream on his YouTube channel when his speech began to slur earlier in the day.

His son, Kentucky Sen. Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm in shock. I was just wondering where today's Liberty Report was and saw this. I don't have the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Please pray for Ron!

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1309543992271536130

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Ron Paul suffers medical emergency during livestream

Former U.S. Congressman and former presidential candidate Ron Paul has been taken to hospital after he suffered what appeared to be a stroke during a live interview. Only few details were immediately available.

The incident happened just after 12 p.m. ET on Friday when Paul, who is 85 years old, was speaking about the economy on his YouTube channel. His speech became slurred as he struggled to continue speaking.

The YouTube feed was cut short and made private and there was no immediate word on what happened. Fox News said the former congressman was taken to hospital as a precaution.

Paul, who served as a U.S. Congressman from Texas for more than 20 years, left office in 2013. He ran for president three times: in 1988 as a Libertarian and in 2008 and 2012 as a Republican.

https://streamable.com/se4oa8
    https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/0...yp2M3tuOTr3o20
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Godspeed Dr Paul!

Dang prayers up
    No - No - No - No

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I’m shook after watching that.
    No - No - No - No

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Dang prayers up
    Amen!

Sending prayers for Ron Paul!!!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    LEGEND

Out of rep, sorry jct.

Just saw this on another post:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ing-livestream

Love & Prayers sent!
    There is no spoon.

Thank, God!

Looking good!

Hopefully just a TIA...

TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)
    When you have a TIA, the flow of blood to part of your brain gets cut off for a short time. It's also called a ministroke, but don't let the "mini" part fool you. A TIA can be a sign that a full-blown stroke is on the way. About 1 in 3 people who have a TIA go on to have a stroke, often within a year.

TIAs are short and won't cause lasting damage, but it's still important to treat them like an emergency and get care right away.

What Causes a TIA?

TIAs typically happen because a blood clot gets lodged in an artery that supplies blood to the brain. Without regular blood flow, your brain is starved for oxygen and can't work like it normally does.

That's why you get symptoms like muscle weakness or slurred speech. It would be like having a clogged fuel line in your car. Your engine can't run if it's not getting gas.

Clots form when you have a buildup of a fatty, waxy substance called plaque in your arteries. They can take shape anywhere in your body and float along until they get stuck somewhere. If that "somewhere" happens to be an artery that goes to your brain, you can have a TIA.

You can also get a TIA if so much plaque builds up in an artery that it severely limits blood flow to the brain, just like a clot.

How Is a TIA Different From a Stroke?

TIAs are very similar to ischemic strokes, which are also caused by blood clots.

The main difference is that a TIA only lasts a few minutes. The clot then gets pushed along, like a temporary clog in a pipe, or chemicals in your body quickly break it down. Normal blood flow returns to your brain before any lasting problems set in. Symptoms can last for up to 24 hours, but they're usually gone in an hour.

Strokes, on the other hand, don't go away so quickly. That means some part of your brain goes without oxygen, and the longer that lasts, the more damage happens. While a TIA comes on, goes away, and leaves no symptoms, a stroke can have long-lasting effects and can be life-threatening.
    https://www.webmd.com/stroke/what-is-tia#1
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Looks like a TIA...

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1309567134222233601
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

All our positive waves and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Thanks God Ron is okay
    Amen to that.
    Glad to see that smile on his face.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Man, lemme tell you. I was not prepared for how that affected me watching it live. I'm so glad he's going to be okay. I instantly thought of all of you guys and had to come say hey. <3

Good to know hes doing ok.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

OH NO!

I've been avoiding "news" all day because it gets so upsetting, but my husband just phoned asking what happened to Ron Paul. This is the first place I came to check on him...

God SAVE Ron Paul!

Glad to see he's tweeted that he's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi View Post
    Man, lemme tell you. I was not prepared for how that affected me watching it live. I'm so glad he's going to be okay. I instantly thought of all of you guys and had to come say hey. <3
    Yeah, it's scary seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Looks like a TIA...

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1309567134222233601
    Standard procedure would be a 24 stay for observation. There is an elevated risk of another event with 24 hours.

I'm so endlessly relieved to see him okay. I wish I could unsee this episode and let's hope we NEVER see anything like it again.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prayers and well wishes, Dr. Paul.
    You are my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    I'm in shock. I was just wondering where today's Liberty Report was and saw this. I don't have the words.
    The liberals on twitter are evil. Some liberals there had wished very vile things for RP

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ro...?ocid=msedgntp

Former Rep. Ron Paul is in a hospital Friday in Texas for "precautionary" reasons, Fox News has learned.

This is a developing story; check back for updates.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Get well soon Dr. Paul! Millions are with you and always will be with you in spirit.

You are one of the strongest men I have ever known and have fought against great evil for much of your life. This should be a battle you should and can easily win as your fighting spirit is second to none. Keep fighting and do what is necessary, including pausing the show for as long as needed to focus on healing.

You are not alone, not for a second.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast