Page 68 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 4738

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

KC up 24 - 7 , should be 31 - 7 duplicating last years 20 point playoff win so far

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    I was just going off of what i heard. I thought that the end zones were going to have BLM messages and there was going to be a whole other black national anthem. I hope i am wrong. I have only watched the last two Celtics games because of the BLM stuff. It sucks.
    Small correction, they have a very small decal on their helmets but it is so tiny that they have to zoom into up close for me to see it. I saw one for Breanna Taylor and Resist hate.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    I was just going off of what i heard. I thought that the end zones were going to have BLM messages and there was going to be a whole other black national anthem. I hope i am wrong. I have only watched the last two Celtics games because of the BLM stuff. It sucks.
    Clay Travis who is big Trump guy and not an SJW at all also backs up my assessment, he thinks the games were way less woke than he expected.

Start at minute 2

- Field looks normal
    - Names at the back of helmet can be barely seen
    - Following lead from NHL and MLB over NBA
    - Almost all Chiefs stood up for the anthem - Texans stays in the locker room for the anthem
    - No activism action to take your focus from the actual sports
    - some crowd present during the game.

For me, seeing the coaching staff with face masks and face shields really put me off but I think that has to do with state rules than NFL rules.

I'm changing my pick from Philly to Washington. Phillys All Pro Guard Brooks is out for the season and their big DT Hargrave is out for this game. So I'm picking the Hogs.

tebowlives oyarde Anti winner
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks
    Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills
    Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders
    Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Detroit Lions
    Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings
    New England Patriots New England Patriots New England Patriots
    Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens
    Washington Hogs Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Eagles
    Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers
    New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints
    San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers
    Dallas Cowboys Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Rams
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers
    Tennessee Titans Tennessee Titans Tennessee Titans

um
    where r stream or rivers now?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    um
    where r stream or rivers now?
    Colts

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colts out early 7 - 0 lead

Vikings open up with two completions to Thielen then
    6 runs by Cook & Mattison for the TD. Averaged 4.67 yards per rush

Baltimore up 7 - 0 , Las Vegas leading 7 - 3

Eagles up 10 - 0 , Buffalo up 7 - 0

A bad PF call against Green Bay allows the Vikings to get a Field Goal at the buzzer. Still Green Bay is controlling the game 21-10. They look to be the class of that division.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I'm changing my pick from Philly to Washington. Phillys All Pro Guard Brooks is out for the season and their big DT Hargrave is out for this game. So I'm picking the Hogs.
    Starting tackle Lane Johnson was out, Backup tackle goes out and the rugby player who never played football is the new tackle. The Redskins sacks will keep coming. Down by only 17-14 after a disastrous start. The person I'm quoting really knows his stuff

As usual the Browns are in their typical fashion.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like tebowlives gets the win. If for some strange reason the Cowboys loose then it's a 3 way tie.

Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks
    Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills
    Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders
    Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Chicago Bears
    Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings Green Bay Packers
    New England Patriots New England Patriots New England Patriots New England Patriots
    Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens
    Washington Hogs Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Eagles Washington Hogs
    Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers
    New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints
    San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers Arizona Cardinals
    9 8 8 13
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-13-2020 at 05:49 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brady moves Tampa down the field after his pic six. Down by 10. At least it's a game now.

Vikings unable to overcome spotting green bay a second quarter where they were outscored 19 - 3 , lose by 9. Colts , just a disappointing second half , Lions bright spot was Peterson. Eagles , I dunno what the $#@! that was .

Going for it and failing on 4th and 3 was costly for Dallas. Points were hard to come by. The field goal was the smart move.

The Great Oyarde goes 9 - 5 as does AG

Redskins now the NFC East favorite . LOL . Who saw that coming

That awkward moment when you lose to a team thats called the Washington Football Team.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Colts , 9ers , Eagles of course the biggest losers in week 1. Basically losing a chance at a victory that should have . If they want to contend for playoffs they'll have To steal one later they shouldnt win to make up for it.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-14-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Then the Browns . With no chance of beating baltimore stretch the opening day winless streak to greatest record ever . Last won opener in 2004 .

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Looks like tebowlives gets the win. If for some strange reason the Cowboys loose then it's a 3 way tie.

Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks
    Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills
    Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders
    Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Chicago Bears
    Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings Green Bay Packers
    New England Patriots New England Patriots New England Patriots New England Patriots
    Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens
    Washington Hogs Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Eagles Washington Hogs
    Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers
    New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints
    San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers Arizona Cardinals
    9 8 8 13
    Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Kansas City>Houston
    Philadelphia>Washington
    New England>Miami
    Green bay>Viking
    Indianapolis>Jacksonville
    Detroit>Chicago
    Las Vegas>Carolina
    Buffalo>New York Jets
    Baltimore>Cleveland
    Seattle>Atlanta
    Los Angeles Chargers>Cincinnati
    San Francisco>Arizona
    New Orleans>Tampa Bay
    Los Angeles Rams>Dallas
    Pittsburgh>New York Jets
    Tennessee>Denver

Pick submitted when Texans were leading 7-0
    Did u see this?

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Did u see this?
    Sorry about missing that.

As the KC Hou was already underway I could not include your pick. Welcome to the pick em. We have a 4 way tie

tebowlives oyarde John Anti winner
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks
    Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills
    Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas Raiders
    Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Chicago Bears
    Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings Green Bay Packers
    New England Patriots New England Patriots New England Patriots New England Patriots New England Patriots
    Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens
    Washington Hogs Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Eagles Washington Hogs
    Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Chargers
    New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints
    San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers Arizona Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Rams
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers
    Tennessee Titans Tennessee Titans Tennessee Titans Tennessee Titans Tennessee Titans
    11 11 11 11 16

Wins

Anti -1
    oyarde -1
    tebowlives -1
    JohnG -1
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-15-2020 at 12:41 AM.

I dont think John G can be counted . Automatic disqualification for changing picks when games are underway. I have Oyarde & AG on top then some guy right there with us

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I dont think John G can be counted . Automatic disqualification for changing picks when games are underway. I have Oyarde & AG on top then some guy right there with us
    Oyarde doing what he does best. Trying to get people banned/cancelled. They took away the surest pick from my list and I still tied with u. Your best chance of beating me is if I get banned or removed from the league. So I understand why you are paniking and trying to get my picks removed.

Dont worry with a little luck and some of my picks not getting counted, u have a small chance of beating me

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    After further review besides the late pick which was counted as incorrect I see no evidence that would cause the ruling by the league office to be overturned. The ruling stands.

That said, if it wasn't for a horrible call by the refs on the offensive pass interference at the end of the Cowboys-Rams game, I would have the win all to myself. None of you deserve to share in this weeks win.

On a side note I come to the leagues members as well as it's fans with a heavy heart. The League will be looking at collusion allegations over the exact same Week One picks by oyarde and Anti G.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-14-2020 at 05:02 PM.

Everyone knew the rams were going to win, I think the eagles could be investigated for getting O lineman out of the parking lot, Colts could be fined for Reich taking a knee and general lack of second half effort , browns fined for being browns and obviously the redskins are using performance enhacing drugs which John G apparently got inside information on right before kickoff
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-14-2020 at 06:31 PM.

It honestly surprises me that Baker Mayfield is still the Browns QB. Usually the Browns end up getting rid of their new quarterback after every season.

Calvin Coolidge

Dallas did about what I expected, not bad, not great: competitive game with a good team.

The upside is that, maybe, people will stop blaming Dez Beasley Witten Garret leprechauns everything under the sun and see the truth.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.