Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Adams and Rasmussen's "It's okay to be white" poll

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I wonder...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1629580902547292161

I've "known" @jmdrake for 15 years now, and have never had anything but engaging and pleasant discussions, he's a brother and a friend of liberty.

I'd suggest, with all due respect, that he might be better served getting his own people in check, instead of yelling at us, for the most mild of "pushback".
    With all due respect, I have more to fear from jackasses like the Buffalo Shooter then you have from the cow who's picture you posted. I'm pretty sure she's never touched a gun in her life. And the thugs going around shooting up people black or white typically aren't motivated by some critical race theory manifesto despite all you power fantasies to the contrary. They're more likely to come at you because they think you have nice wheels than as part of some fanciful Marxist revolution. I've personally known thugs. This is what motivates them.

Hell. I knew one that car jacked someone in the middle of the pandemic just to pay his cell phone bill and help his girl pay her rent. And his dumb ass didn't even where a mask....while there was a mask mandate....
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Pretty much every conservative, if not all of them, are willing to say that they agree with the statement that "black lives matter".
    A) You're being too generous.

B) You're assuming a poll structure that is different from the one presented.

If the only choices you were given in a poll was "Do you support the statement black lives matter" and your choices were "yes, no, not sure" I bet YOU would not give an unequivocal yes. Hell, I know I would not give an unequivocal yes. Doing that would be stupid. "Hey. 99% of Americans support black lives matter!" That's how that would be spun and you know it. Quit playing dumb.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

If the only choices you were given in a poll was "Do you support the statement black lives matter" and your choices were "yes, no, not sure" I bet YOU would not give an unequivocal yes. Hell, I know I would not give an unequivocal yes. Doing that would be stupid. "Hey. 99% of Americans support black lives matter!" That's how that would be spun and you know it. Quit playing dumb.
    I would say 100% yes, I support the statement that black lives matter. I've never heard any conservative say anything different. I don't support the movement or the organization.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

In face of what the crime facts are, that's a stunning poll number.
    I've seen a lot of stunning poll numbers over the last few years. Whites are supposed to be naturally brilliant at science, according to this psyop, but huge numbers couldn't see all the discrepancies between the facts and the narrative around covid and the jab, and the glaring difference between that narrative and scientific methodology.

When you're in herdthink, "reality" seems to have little truck with facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Merging. There's no reason for there to be two separate threads on what is essentially the same topic.

The title of AF's thread ("Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Warns White People ‘Get the Hell Away’ from Blacks") isn't really false, though. It accurately characterizes what Adams actually said. However, the title of the article AF took his thread title from goes on to say "... As Poll Shows They’re Not ‘Okay’ with Being White" - and If I understand correctly, that is the part jmdrake takes issue with. But I'll change the title, anyway.
    Fair enough.

Damn it OB, I deliberately edited my thread title to drop that part out, because I knew it was Infowars hyperbole.

Grrr....
    It's the hyperbole that's the problem! And you and others have been feeding off the hyperbole. Such hyperbole on both sides is dangerous. And for the record I have called out both sides. I will refrain from giving you the middle finger over your snark about "getting my own people in check" but that was BS on your part. Here is the bottom line. You can't tell jack shyt from this stupid Rassmusen poll. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

This is what is crap AF. You want to post about Candace Owens saying black people should back away from BLM? Most black people don't give a crap about BLM but BLM support has been plummeting among African American!

https://www.newsweek.com/support-bla...s-poll-1708122

Support for the Black Lives Matter movement is plummeting, including among African Americans, according to a new poll.

As the country prepares to mark the second anniversary of the killing of George Floyd, which sparked a nationwide reckoning on race and policing, the University of Massachusetts Amherst survey found that support for the movement has fallen since last April.

The poll of 1,000 people, conducted by YouGov between May 5 and 9, found support for the movement's goals had decreased from 48 percent to 31 percent.

Meanwhile, support for the movement's strategies and tactics dropped from 40 percent to 31 percent.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
    Some of the steepest declines in support for the movement were found among African American respondents. Their support for the movement's goals dropped from 67 percent to 56 percent since last April, while support for the movement's strategies and tactics want from 65 percent to 49 percent.

'Growing Tired' of the Movement
    "While Black Lives Matter signs still adorn lawns from coast to coast, Americans may be growing tired of the Black Lives Matter movement as support for the strategies, tactics and goals of the movement have experienced a precipitous decline in the past year across demographic and political groups," said Tatishe Nteta, an associate professor of political science at UMass Amherst and the director of the poll.

The poll also found that support for police reform has declined since April last year. Support for reducing funding for state and local police departments to divert money to social services dropped seven points, from 38 percent to 31 percent, while support for banning the use of military grade equipment and weaponry by state and local police fell from 48 percent to 42 percent.

NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >
    The poll also saw a decline in support for: allowing citizens to sue individual police officers accused of the excessive use of force or misconduct (from 59 percent to 54 percent); for restricting the ability of police officers from deactivating their body cameras (71 percent to 64 percent); and for banning chokeholds by police officers (from 62 percent to 58 percent.)

So maybe rather worrying about the black community you could try educating yourself about what's really going on in the black community?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would say 100% yes, I support the statement that black lives matter. I've never heard any conservative say anything different. I don't support the movement or the organization.
    It doesn't matter. That's how the poll would be spun if you answered it that way.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Avoiding the word hate, as it is itself an overloaded term -

What % do you think, of black people, harbor resentment towards white people?
    Probably the same % of white people that harbor resentment towards black people even if they don't admit it. Now, what percentage of white people or black people are ready to pick up a gun and start shooting people of the other race like the Buffalo Shooter (white on black violence) or start randomly stabbing white people after shouting "black lives matter" (black on white violence)? I'm betting very few....because there's no race war going on at the moment. But let people start interpreting every instance of interracial violence as prelude to a race war even before the facts come in (as recently happened here) and America becomes a powder keg ready to go off.

Scott Adams had a Black Lives Matter twitter avatar for a few weeks back around 6 months or so ago, it was around the time Ye had the White Lives Matter shirt at the fashion show.

After Ye went off the deepend with the Hitler stuff, Scott disavowed what he was saying, said he was on his own.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Probably the same % of white people that harbor resentment towards black people even if they don't admit it.
    I don't think so. I'm the most racist person I've ever met and I don't harbor any resentment towards black people. I have various prejudices and biases of course, but never have I said, or hear anybody say, "damn those black people, tryin' to keep me oppressed!"

Instances of black people saying that about white people, can be found across the internet, in congress, on mainstream TV, and I'm guessing - (I've never been) - black neighborhoods across America.

Now, what percentage of white people or black people are ready to pick up a gun and start shooting people of the other race like the Buffalo Shooter (white on black violence) or start randomly stabbing white people after shouting "black lives matter" (black on white violence)?
    By any measure, black on white violence far surpasses white on black violence. What percentage of that is racially motivated can be disputed, but to say "there is violence on both sides" isn't a meaningful representation of the facts.

I'm betting very few....because there's no race war going on at the moment. But let people start interpreting every instance of interracial violence as prelude to a race war even before the facts come in (as recently happened here) and America becomes a powder keg ready to go off.
    The race war is already happening. The 2020 coup was part of it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

With all due respect, I have more to fear from jackasses like the Buffalo Shooter then you have from the cow who's picture you posted. I'm pretty sure she's never touched a gun in her life. And the thugs going around shooting up people black or white typically aren't motivated by some critical race theory manifesto despite all you power fantasies to the contrary. They're more likely to come at you because they think you have nice wheels than as part of some fanciful Marxist revolution. I've personally known thugs. This is what motivates them.

Hell. I knew one that car jacked someone in the middle of the pandemic just to pay his cell phone bill and help his girl pay her rent. And his dumb ass didn't even where a mask....while there was a mask mandate....
    I'm not that concerned with Corn Pop looking to jack my ride.

That is almost a non existent threat, out here in my tiny little town, frozen in the hills of NH.

I am concerned with that parade of people in the twitter clip.

They are teachers, professors, pundits, "community activists".

They have the ear of the president of the United States, and the federal law enforcement apparatus.

Which the President has directed to be turned toward me: I am the greatest threat to "our democracy".

Did you miss the story that the IRS will now start equity based enforcement and will target whites and Asians for increased audits and enforcement actions?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Did you miss the story that the IRS will now start equity based enforcement and will target whites and Asians for increased audits and enforcement actions?
    $#@! like this ^, is why I say the race war is already happening
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Why are two Paulers dancing to theire tune?

Quote Originally Posted by RonWrightor View Post
    I was racist before they made it cool, actually
    - Kim Kardashian

Who's that?

Whose tune?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...68223294603264

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    ROD TAYLOR ---- THE TIME MACHINE

H.G. WELLs http://www.scifimoviepage.com/timemachine.html
    Thank you, wow! Yes, remember reading the book as a kid.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...68223294603264

This is where 'their' philosophy falls apart.

Caucasian people are more racially diverse than any other sub-set of humanity.

Maybe they could focus their hate on the Limies, Frogs or Krauts? Or even the Pollacks, Dagos or Moskals..

Come on people get your hate sharpened to a knife edge.

Bunch of unfocused loosers.

Dude is loving the attention, from S Adams Twitter

Only the dying leftist Fake News industry canceled me (for out-of-context news of course). Social media and banking unaffected. Personal life improved. Never been more popular in my life. Zero pushback in person. Black and White conservatives solidly supporting me.

I'm not that concerned with Corn Pop looking to jack my ride.

That is almost a non existent threat, out here in my tiny little town, frozen in the hills of NH.
    I'm willing to bet that 90% of the black on white crime you and @TheTexan are worried about is the "Corn Pop looking to jack" someone's ride or jewelry or whatever. So if you're not worried about that, you're literally worried about nothing.

I am concerned with that parade of people in the twitter clip.

They are teachers, professors, pundits, "community activists".

They have the ear of the president of the United States, and the federal law enforcement apparatus.
    LOL. If you really believe that then you are as clueless as to what's really going on as they are. Biden's done nothing for black people and he told black leaders on a now leaked phone call that he was not going to do anything for black people! Latinos are the new favored minority because they are not loyal to the democratic party so their vote is up for grabs. That and they're having kids like there's no tomorrow.

See:

Note, one of the things Biden told black civil rights leaders that he was NOT going to do, which is put together a national database of police brutality, is something that Democrats BLOCKED black Republican Senator Tim Scott from doing in 2020!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/polit...ill/index.html

Trump was doing more specifically for black people than Biden by a long shot. 1) Permanent funding of HBCs. 2) Forgiving HBCU Katrina debt. 3) Undoing decades of racism in the farm bill.

Hell, look at Trump's "Platinum Plan." What did Biden ever promise that even came close?

In contrast, BIDEN HELPED AUTHOR THE RACIST 1993 CLINTON/GINGRICH CRIME BILL!

And he's STILL NOT ASHAMED OF IT!

So...why do blacks keep voting for Democrats? Because (like you apparently) they've bought into the hype that democrats actually "have their ear" and give a crap. Newsflash....they don't.

Which the President has directed to be turned toward me: I am the greatest threat to "our democracy".

Did you miss the story of Joe Biden actually sending the FBI to kick in the door of black Democratic socialist antiwar activists and the FBI accused them of being Russian agents? Apparently you did.

So the very same black, Marxists that you are SOOOO AFRAID are going to join with the FBI and come kick in your door are actually having their doors kicked in by Biden RIGHT NOW!

And if you think Biden is REALLY planning on taxing his fellow white elites...well I have some cheap property I'd like to sell you in Palestine........Ohio.

The race war is already happening. The 2020 coup was part of it.
    George Washington is famous for getting his supporters across the Delaware on a boat. Donald Trump will one day be famous for getting his followers in the middle of the water, drilling holes in the boat, and getting on a life raft.

But let's look at this. If Trump had won Georgia he would have won the Whitehouse. The governor of Georgia is a white republican. So is the Georgia Secretary of State. Did they rig the voting machines against Trump? Maybe. Democrat Stacey Abrams believed they rigged the voting machines against her in 2016. So...these white republicans are anti white, or anti black, or they just love power?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-02-2023 at 12:00 PM.

And if you think Biden is REALLY planning on taxing his fellow white elites...well I have some cheap property I'd like to sell you in Palestine........Ohio.
    @jmdrake

Is this false?

Is the federal government going to increase IRS enforcement action against me and my fellow white people or not?

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-02-2023 at 12:22 PM.

I'm willing to bet that 90% of the black on white crime you and @TheTexan are worried about is the "Corn Pop looking to jack" someone's ride or jewelry or whatever. So if you're not worried about that, you're literally worried about nothing.
    When you refer to black on white crime, do you include the billions of damage that BLM did to cities during their "peaceful protests"?

I sure do.

The BLM movement was racially motivated on basically every level.
    - Kim Kardashian

Who's that?

Whose tune?
    I'd wager he's talking about the Marxist tactic of divide and conquer race division.

Really, any discussion of race play into their hands. Thus, nearly everything coming from them is about race. Literally, local network news channels show weather, traffic, fires, accidents and race stories. Every day. There are no exceptions. [Edit: and climate change.]
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really, any discussion of race play into their hands.
    If "their" goal is division, I am happy to play into their hands as much as they like.

Division, at this point, of any kind, is a good thing.
    - Kim Kardashian

With all this trans stuff and the racial division, people need to understand, it's okay to be the way you were born.

It's all about probability. And the probability changes depending upon where you are.

While your probability may be off a bit (90%, I have no idea), I'd say you are probably correct that the vast majority of black on white, black on black, black on Asian crime is motivated by theft, even if there is a racial aspect that goes along with it. (Trends like the knock-out game would make up the rest of the attacks).

Needless to say, anyone who lives in a city or urban-suburb is at risk for these crimes. Anyone, of any race.

The continual, non-stop Marxist race propaganda and race hustling is a big part of the reason for the racial aspect of crimes, along with standard issues that arise in the intersection of two cultures (best exemplified today on the west coast where Asian and black neighborhoods overlap). The Marxists want everyone to feel oppressed, to be victims. That is essential to the Marxist plan. And it couldn't be more blatant and in your face today than the constant propaganda that it is white people who are the oppressors, and "whiteness" is the problem.

The Marxist-Democrat plan is fairly simple. The CCP is their role model, and that's their end game. That is a real threat to anyone and everyone who is not part of the the kleptocratic inner Party elite.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-02-2023 at 01:14 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

@jmdrake

Is this false?

Is the federal government going to increase IRS enforcement action against me and my fellow white people or not?
    He did say "elite". So if you have Nancy Pelosi or Chuckie Schumer or Jill Biden's personal phone number you can call at any time, then you are safe from the IRS...

I'd wager he's talking about the Marxist tactic of divide and conquer race division.
    Oh, I'm sure that is what he was driving at...my question was rhetorical.

Really, any discussion of race play into their hands. Thus, nearly everything coming from them is about race. Literally, local network news channels show weather, traffic, fires, accidents and race stories. Every day. There are no exceptions. [Edit: and climate change.]
    Exactly right, the Marxist revolutionaries are not stupid, they are, in fact, quite clever, and determined.

By switching the argument from class to race, they have found the perfect weapon of deconstruction, the perfect wrecking machine with which to destroy Western Civilization and everything it stands for.

Stupid and historically ignorant whites embrace it and their "guilt", angry colored grievance mobs carry it forward like a banner into war.

If "their" goal is division, I am happy to play into their hands as much as they like.

Division, at this point, of any kind, is a good thing.
    'A divided house can not stand'.

All of my brothers need to go through the painful process of unlearning theirstory and corrupted scriptural misteachings, to understand what *our* house consists-of, and what *ourstory* is.
    >_<

It's all about probability. And the probability changes depending upon where you are.
    Not to put too fine a point on it, that is what I was driving at with my comment.

I live in a white town in a white state.

There is not a black community within 100 miles of here.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-02-2023 at 01:23 PM.

He did say "elite". So if you have Nancy Pelosi or Chuckie Schumer or Jill Biden's personal phone number you can call at any time, then you are safe from the IRS...
    LOL - That I do not.

So I can expect my tax return to be scrutinized more heavily and be more likely to get an audit, and all the financial and criminal ramifications that may follow that, simply because I'm white.

And I'm not supposed to be furious about that?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast