Thread: Internet ad surveillance. What the F

Internet ad surveillance. What the F

So here's what happened. I never sign into Gmail or Google while I'm at work. I do search at work using Google, but thats usually for work related things and stuff I'm gonna buy on Amazon.

Yet still when I read zerohedge at work, I get ads that display my wacky healthy living preferences. Like, obscure new age healing shhit. I use duckduckgo at home. I do look for new age healing methods on YouTube at home. And I occasionally use Google on my phone.

Still, I'm pretty careful at work to not sign into anything. I don't do much non related work searches. And still these muthafukkers got me. What's going on?

Pretty creepy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    So here's what happened. I never sign into Gmail or Google while I'm at work. I do search at work using Google, but thats usually for work related things and stuff I'm gonna buy on Amazon.

Yet still when I read zerohedge at work, I get ads that display my wacky healthy living preferences. Like, obscure new age healing shhit. I use duckduckgo at home. I do look for new age healing methods on YouTube at home. And I occasionally use Google on my phone.

Still, I'm pretty careful at work to not sign into anything. I don't do much non related work searches. And still these muthafukkers got me. What's going on?

Pretty creepy.
    https://brave.com/

Thanks. Too bad I can't install anything on my work computer. Don't have privileges.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They have plenty of ways they can get you.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They're going to go with whatever track record they have, so even if you only look at wacky healing stuff a little, they're still going to give you ads for that because it's the only thing that they know.

Also, depending on how your work's network works, it might be that someone else at your work is doing the searches and shopping for that kind of stuff, and as a result everyone at your work is getting those same woo ads. Are other people at your work also fascinated with bull$#@!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    They're going to go with whatever track record they have, so even if you only look at wacky healing stuff a little, they're still going to give you ads for that because it's the only thing that they know.

Also, depending on how your work's network works, it might be that someone else at your work is doing the searches and shopping for that kind of stuff, and as a result everyone at your work is getting those same woo ads. Are other people at your work also fascinated with bull$#@!?
    FB keep pushing ads for Fuel Filters (Silencers)

I don't even search for something I have built since childhood.

someone is trying to sell something to a Prohibited Person.. deliberately and Targeted.

I'm not that dim.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    FB keep pushing ads for Fuel Filters (Silencers)

I don't even search for something I have built since childhood.

someone is trying to sell something to a Prohibited Person.. deliberately and Targeted.

I'm not that dim.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I was getting several of these in my Feed. ignored,,except for the curiosity of it.

https://www.goodberty.com/products/c...X9X99M1jZCPcek
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom