Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye-Bye, Killery

Bye-Bye, Killery

Bye-Bye, Killery

Robert Ringer on the day the Trump rout began.

The Day the Trump Bloodbath Began

By Robert Ringer

RobertRinger.com

May 24, 2016

Since watching Donald Trump’s speech to the NRA, I have concluded that he might beat Hillary the Horrible much worse than I originally predicted. I have long believed that Trump would win about 55-45, but I now think the margin of victory will be much greater than that (assuming she is his opponent).

Not only is Trump creating more excitement than any presidential candidate in my lifetime (far more than John F. Kennedy or Ronald Reagan), Hillary is on the wrong side of virtually every issue. I would say she’s a masochist, but the reality is that Obama probably has her by her transgender gonads.

Friday, her anti-gun record was highlighted by the response of the overflow crowd to Trump’s pro-Second Amendment remarks. But it’s not just gun control. It’s illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, throwing open the prison doors and setting violent criminals free, transgender bathrooms, the refusal to identify the psychopaths who are murdering innocent men, women, and children worldwide, ever tougher EPA regulations that are making it impossible for industries such as coal mining to survive … the list goes on and on.

I am increasingly convinced that the only voters Hillary can hope to attract are those in the hard-core radical-left camp and those whose information base hovers near zero. Women? Don’t worry about it. When all is said and done, Trump will get at least 50 percent of the female vote, possibly more. And he’ll increase his standing with Hispanics and blacks more than enough to coast to victory. We’re talking about a world-class winner facing off against a world-class feminist putz who is already gasping for air.

So just how big could Trump’s margin of victory be? Perhaps as much as 60-40. What ignorant pundits are not taking into consideration, in addition to Trump’s rapidly increasing popularity and Hillary’s rapidly decreasing popularity, is that millions of Democratic voters are either going to stay home or vote for Trump — especially Uncle Bernie’s supporters.

Of course, if things spin out of control with the FBI and BHO sends Biden in to pinch hit, the race will be much closer, but a lot would depend on when he gets in. As I pointed out in my last post, the longer it takes the FBI to make its case against the Crooked Cackler, the later Biden will get in and the harder it will be for him to garner support.

I believe the bloodbath officially began May 20, 2016, when the NRA endorsed Trump. Enough is enough. It really is time for Muttonhead Mitt and the pompous neocon crowd — Mark Levin, Bill Kristol, George Will, et al — to put away their handkerchiefs, suck it up, and accept the fact that their self-serving brand of “pure conservatism” has been rejected by the voters.

Today’s angry voters have no interest in getting a passing grade on someone else’s conservative purity test.

They’re interested in pushing back against the loud, uncivilized, and often insane vermin who are intent on finishing the job of completely destroying America. You might say that today’s voters are naïve enough to actually want to make America great again.

And given that that is a multigenerational task, the sooner it starts, the better.

Reprinted with permission from RobertRinger.com.

The Best of Robert Ringer

Robert Ringer is a New York Times #1 bestselling author who has appeared on numerous national radio and television shows, including The Tonight Show, Today, The Dennis Miller Show, Good Morning America, ABC Nightline, The Charlie Rose Show, as well as Fox News and Fox Business. To sign up for a free subscription to his mind-expanding daily insights, visit www.robertringer.com.

Copyright © 2016 Robert Ringer

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/05/robert-ringer/bye-bye-killery/

Copyright © 2016 by LewRockwell.com. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are provided.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why is Rockwell promoting the two party system, and why are we being spammed with it? Just to ensure we stay away from Lew and refuse to give him clicks?

Isn't it past time for him to change the name to breitwell.com or lewrockbart?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-24-2016 at 09:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why is Rockwell promoting the two party system, and why are we being spammed with it? Just to ensure we stay away from Lew and refuse to give him clicks?

willshillforclicks.com?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/contact/

Or would you rather just gripe, fume and pout?
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 05-24-2016 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/contact/

Or would you rather just gripe, fume and pout?
    I'd rather this site be free of commercial messages for that non-sponsor of this site. And free of clickbait for that site, as I am obviously not going to outbid Trump for Rockwell's expensive affection.

I'd rather this site be free of commercial messages for that non-sponsor of this site. And free of clickbait for that site, as I am obviously not going to outbid Trump for Rockwell's expensive affection.
    I seriously doubt that you were ever really a Rockwell fan, even though Ron was/is. <shrug>

I have never been a Rockwell fan, and his embrace of Trump certainly hasn't changed that! But he is one of Ron Paul's friends. Do you think that Ron Paul has stopped returning his calls just because Rockwell has taken a different position in this election season? Because I don't.

I seriously doubt that you were ever really a Rockwell fan, even though Ron was/is. <shrug>
    And from those newsletters to this Trump shilling, nothing about Ron's experience is encouraging me to try to become a fan.

That particular fandom has done Ron nothing but harm.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And from those newsletters to this Trump shilling, nothing about Ron's experience is encouraging me to try to become a fan.

That particular fandom has done Ron nothing but harm.
    FWIW, to each their own. Are you anti- Lew's mises.org too?

BTW, what's your "ON TOPIC" opinion of Ringer's article?
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 05-24-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Probably because Ron Paul learned and shared long ago that if we want to achieve change or win an election, it must be through the two party system. We may not like it, but the Libertarian party won't be winning the White House this year.

The article is correct, Trump will beat Hillary and be the next president.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Probably because Ron Paul learned and shared long ago that if we want to achieve change or win an election, it must be through the two party system. We may not like it, but the Libertarian party won't be winning the White House this year.

I see you got that Magic Eight Ball for Christmas.

Glad you like it.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I see you got that Magic Eight Ball for Christmas.

Glad you like it.
    If you disagree, I am willing to bet $10. Are you willing to put your $10 on Hillary?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Rockwell is the reason I became familiar with Ron Paul and I still get a lot of excellent info from the site. I am not in love with the present promotion of Trump but I am grateful Lew was around in my very formative years to help awaken my political eyes.
    There is no spoon.

Lew got a ton of people into Ron Paul. Same as Alex Jones. Both have issues, both "back" Trump. My issue with Lew over Jones is that Lew just comes off as a weasel.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Nothing "ON TOPIC" to post, eh folks?

If you disagree, I am willing to bet $10. Are you willing to put your $10 on Hillary?
    I think this election will be decided by the House of Representatives.

No way I bet on what the House might do.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    Lew got a ton of people into Ron Paul. Same as Alex Jones. Both have issues, both "back" Trump. My issue with Lew over Jones is that Lew just comes off as a weasel.
    Perhaps the weasel will show himself a fox.

There is no spoon.

I think this election will be decided by the House of Representatives.

No way I bet on what the House might do.
    Eh hem... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6171601

No longer taking bets? lol

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I have never been a Rockwell fan, and his embrace of Trump certainly hasn't changed that! But he is one of Ron Paul's friends. Do you think that Ron Paul has stopped returning his calls just because Rockwell has taken a different position in this election season? Because I don't.
    Remember the last elections? there were stories out there that the Romney family and the Paul family were close friends. Romney's wife called Carol and they were friendly with each other. So being a friend of Ron or friend of the family doesn't mean squat. To be generous to him, I just think the man just makes some of the worst choices when it comes to the type of friends he makes.

Lew Rockwell has spent the last 1 year completely $#@!ting on just about every move Rand makes and being a kiss ass to everything Trump does and Ron somehow still remains friends with him. This makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Remember the last elections? there were stories out there that the Romney family and the Paul family were close friends. Romney's wife called Carol and they were friendly with each other. So being a friend of Ron or friend of the family doesn't mean squat. To be generous to him, I just think the man just makes some of the worst choices when it comes to the type of friends he makes.

Lew Rockwell has spent the last 1 year completely $#@!ting on just about every move Rand makes and being a kiss ass to everything Trump does and Ron somehow still remains friends with him. This makes no sense.
    I figure it must make sense to Lew and Ron. Who am I to question it? <shrug> I like them both.

If you wanted to write an article that would come back to haunt you in the future when your predictions utterly fell flat, you could either consult Karl Rove or this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Eh hem... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6171601

No longer taking bets? lol
    Nope.

The LP's chances improved since then. Though I still figure Clinton has a better chance of getting the House's blessing than anyone else.

Ron's followers were working hard to subvert and take over one of those parties. In that context, yes, it would have worked.
    Rand came on the scene and with one single sentence he stopped all of it. "I'm proud to support Mitt Romney."

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Lew Rockwell has spent the last 1 year completely $#@!ting on just about every move Rand makes
    Whether or not Rand intended to bring everything Ron's supporters were doing to a screeching halt, it happened, and it happened on June 7 of 2012, coincident with the endorsement. The subversion and takeover of the Republican party is not a going concern.

This neatly explains two things:

1) why nobody seems to be real broken up about Lew Rockwell "$#@!ting" on Rand (I prefer "speaking plainly about" to "$#@!ting on")

2) why everyone seems excited about the Libertarian party - because the plan got axed, and people want to feel like they're doing something. Even if that something is throwing a 10% Perot-style monkey wrench in the works, a lot of us think at this point that there's no sense in backing Trump over Hillary or vice versa. They are indistinct from each other, so the only thing we can do is refuse to cooperate with either of them.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Nothing "ON TOPIC" to post, eh folks?
    Oh Trump may very well win in a landslide... now whether Trump will do ANYTHING he promised to do thus far is another matter entirely.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Oh Trump may very well win in a landslide... now whether Trump will do ANYTHING he promised to do thus far is another matter entirely.
    Thank you.

The only thing that could excuse Lew is if Rand told him he didn't want to be associated with white nationalism and Lew complied.

Trump may beat Hillary. I don't know. What I do know is that the debates are going to be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    The only thing that could excuse Lew is if Rand told him he didn't want to be associated with white nationalism and Lew complied.

Trump may beat Hillary. I don't know. What I do know is that the debates are going to be hilarious!
    Trump will definitely get laughed at, because unlike the GOP primary debates, they will ask him real questions.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump will definitely get laughed at, because unlike the GOP primary debates, they will ask him real questions.

Garbage article, but I will add that I won't say Bye-Bye to Killary until she's safely behind bars with a muzzle strapped to her gob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I just don't see it. The "lefties" in this Country have all but taken over and will vote for anyone with a "D" next to their name. To combat that, I feel the Pubs have to put up a genuinely fiscally conservative candidate that can inspire conservative voters and outweigh the voice of the crazies.

Liberal Democrats dressed like Republicans (Trump and Romney)... Well, I just don't see it happening. Sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast