Thread: Gary Johnson on the Joe Rogan Experience

Gary Johnson on the Joe Rogan Experience

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    does he smoke any weed during this?

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    does he smoke any weed during this?
    Cakes get baked -that's about it.

Give it some love! It's not D's or R's!
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 05-18-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Gary did terrible. Why is to so hard for any of Rogan's libertarian guests to $#@!ing explain the viewpoint to people?

Kokesh, Johnson, Schiff.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    Gary did terrible. Why is to so hard for any of Rogan's libertarian guests to $#@!ing explain the viewpoint to people?

Kokesh, Johnson, Schiff.
    Yeah parts of this interview were a mess. Like when Joe asked him about how we should use the military and he talked about having an "impenetrable defense." I was waiting for him to go off and talk about how we need to quit policing the world and engaging in nation building.
    "At the end of the day," I'm glad Gary Johnson was on the JRE because people who might have never heard these type of ideas are exposed to new information and maybe it planted a seed?

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Yeah parts of this interview were a mess. Like when Joe asked him about how we should use the military and he talked about having an "impenetrable defense." I was waiting for him to go off and talk about how we need to quit policing the world and engaging in nation building.
    "At the end of the day," I'm glad Gary Johnson was on the JRE because people who might have never heard these type of ideas are exposed to new information and maybe it planted a seed?
    No, it's good he was on. I am just tired of these libertarians going on this huge show and not being able to break it down. Like when Joe set him up nicely to explain the libertarian fix for the poor. And Gary could not explain the barrier of entry the government puts on the poor into starting businesses and lifting themselves up through licensing and other things.

Thomas MF Woods. He is the answer. He needs to be the media voice of libertarianism. He's funny in the nerd type of way.

Twitter

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

It's hard to remember to say everything you want to say.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    No, it's good he was on. I am just tired of these libertarians going on this huge show and not being able to break it down. Like when Joe set him up nicely to explain the libertarian fix for the poor. And Gary could not explain the barrier of entry the government puts on the poor into starting businesses and lifting themselves up through licensing and other things.

Thomas MF Woods. He is the answer. He needs to be the media voice of libertarianism. He's funny in the nerd type of way.
    It's because Gary doesn't understand libertarianism well, and he lacks the depth one would like the LP presidential candidate to have. He hadn't read any Mises, Rothbard, or Hazlitt, and had only read a small portion of Hayek as of the 2012 cycle. Judging from his answers in debates and interviews this go 'round, that hasn't changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    It's because Gary doesn't understand libertarianism well, and he lacks the depth one would like the LP presidential candidate to have. He hadn't read any Mises, Rothbard, or Hazlitt, and had only read a small portion of Hayek as of the 2012 cycle. Judging from his answers in debates and interviews this go 'round, that hasn't changed.
    This. There are simple ways to sell libertarianism to people. If it isn't done right, you can't convince a faithful statist.

Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post

I like to see them as much as hear them... Joe posts all his stuff on youtube
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

#FeelTheJohnson !!!!!

I love it!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope