Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Block ALL Muslim immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    Funny, I heard that Ann Coulter is pushing Tom Cotton for VP. How do some of the Trump supporters spin that one?
    That could cost him many of his early supporters. And if he were to win, Bill Kristol would personally eliminate Trump to get a President Cotton.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You are truly OK with banning people for their religion? And YOU are on a Liberty Forum?
    Being Muslim is much more than just a religion and you full well know that.

Foreigners are just that and have no constitutional rights to enter this country, unless they are granted permission.

Making America Great Again by going against every principle that it was originally based on..... Hell yeah! You and Trump are a perfect match.
    You have some studying to do. Because the principles this country was founded on had nothing to do with allowing foreigners enter our country. Whether some want to face it or not, it is Muslims who want to blow us to kingdom come. So it is common sense to curtail said foreigners from entering, until we get our government out of the Middle East.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Being Muslim is much more than just a religion and you full well know that.

Foreigners are just that and have no constitutional rights to enter this country, unless they are granted permission.

You have some studying to do. Because the principles this country was founded on had nothing to do with allowing foreigners enter our country. Whether some want to face it or not, it is Muslims who want to blow us to kingdom come. So it is common sense to curtail said foreigners from entering, until we get our government out of the Middle East.
    Good grief- America was settled by- wait for it- IMMIGRANTS, and FOR immigrants.

Immigrants were part of the founding and stabilizing of early America.

Immigration in the Colonial Era

From its earliest days, America has been a nation of immigrants, starting with its original inhabitants, who crossed the land bridge connecting Asia and North America tens of thousands of years ago. By the 1500s, the first Europeans, led by the Spanish and French, had begun establishing settlements in what would become the United States. In 1607, the English founded their first permanent settlement in present-day America at Jamestown in the Virginia Colony.

Some of America’s first settlers came in search of freedom to practice their faith. In 1620, a group of roughly 100 people later known as the Pilgrims fled religious persecution in Europe and arrived at present-day Plymouth, Massachusetts, where they established a colony. They were soon followed by a larger group seeking religious freedom, the Puritans, who established the Massachusetts Bay Colony. By some estimates, 20,000 Puritans migrated to the region between 1630 and 1640.

A larger share of immigrants came to America seeking economic opportunities. However, because the price of passage was steep, an estimated one-half or more of the white Europeans who made the voyage did so by becoming indentured servants. Although some people voluntarily indentured themselves, others were kidnapped in European cities and forced into servitude in America. Additionally, thousands of English convicts were shipped across the Atlantic as indentured servants.
    It is YOU who needs to read up and become acquainted with what America was founded on. The nation you are always whining about preserving is a nation of IMMIGRANTS.

All right, so you don't like brown people- at least be honest about it.

And, yes, I have already stated a million times that we should get out of the ME, so there's one point to agree on.

And being Muslim IS a religion. There are extremists who call themselves Muslims just as there are drone bombers who call themselves Christians.
    Last edited by Ender; 05-13-2016 at 12:37 AM.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That could cost him many of his early supporters. And if he were to win, Bill Kristol would personally eliminate Trump to get a President Cotton.
    or make President Trump a figurehead like Bush the younger.

Good grief- America was settled by- wait for it- IMMIGRANTS, and FOR immigrants.

Immigrants were part of the founding and stabilizing of early America.

It is YOU who needs to read up and become acquainted with what America was founded on. The nation you are always whining about preserving is a nation of IMMIGRANTS.
    Largely Christian immigrants from Europe, yes; with but few exceptions and those exceptions for a pointed purpose.

I have told you to review America' immigration policies pre-1965. You didn't do it, did you?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-13-2016 at 06:02 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Remember. America is a Christian nation. Filled with non-practicing Christians who vote for war and theft. We can't let Muslims come here and ruin that with their radical ideas about killing in the name of religion or something. Blah blah blah.

Immigration is what is killing America folks. Bill the Butcher was right. "America for Americans!".

Please explain where the thousands upon thousands of Arabs who literally have no country anymore are suppose to go other than the most stable countries on Earth? Should like lay down and die? Or just become radicalized and join the jihad.

All I hear all day is "they need to follow the rules". So if a disaster (like maybe the oil fire in Canada) engulfed a northern American state, and people were running north for their lives, would this forum whine about them not following Canadian immigration policy?

Just venting here. I find the whole "ban Muslims from coming to this country after we systematically destroyed the entire subcontinent they live on" lazy and very "first world".
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Largely Christian immigrants from Europe, yes; with but few exceptions and those exceptions for a pointed purpose.

I have told you to review America' immigration policies pre-1965. You didn't do it, did you?
    You mean like ban the dirty Irish Catholics who were not considered "white" and were held in slavery conditions worse than blacks? Or ban the Chinese/Orientals who are some of the smartest people on the planet? Or put them dirty Japanese Americans into camps over a war that FDR tricked Japan into? Or allow Mexicans in on work visas and then take them away because them rotten Mexicans work too hard and rob us wonderful Americans of the jobs we wouldn't be caught dead doing?

I know about America's immigration policies.
    There is no spoon.

There can be no sane discussion about immigration, legal or illegal, while there is any type of welfare disbursed by any government agency or proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    Remember. America is a Christian nation. Filled with non-practicing Christians who vote for war and theft. We can't let Muslims come here and ruin that with their radical ideas about killing in the name of religion or something. Blah blah blah.

Immigration is what is killing America folks. Bill the Butcher was right. "America for Americans!".

Please explain where the thousands upon thousands of Arabs who literally have no country anymore are suppose to go other than the most stable countries on Earth? Should like lay down and die? Or just become radicalized and join the jihad.
    If you look at the "refugees" that have engulfed Europe, they look pretty damned healthy to be refugees. Bitching about the free housing they are given, the transportation they are given for free, the selection of free food, etc. Not to mention the sheer destruction and savagery many have been involved in. Is this Jihad or just typical behavior? Either way, we do not need it here. We already have enough problems and in case no one has told you, we are broke.

All I hear all day is "they need to follow the rules". So if a disaster (like maybe the oil fire in Canada) engulfed a northern American state, and people were running north for their lives, would this forum whine about them not following Canadian immigration policy?
    See above.

Just venting here. I find the whole "ban Muslims from coming to this country after we systematically destroyed the entire subcontinent they live on" lazy and very "first world".
    I agree that our military should not be on their land and needs to get the hell out of there. But, that does not mean that I have a death wish and want to be blown up here.
    ================

Then blame him if that happens. Don't just make $#@! up now that hasn't.
    Why not put Hillary in, then. She hasn't done anything bad yet as president. I mean if Trump's being elected largely on job creation and his claim of building a huge beautiful wall, how is it different than the failure he has shown in Scotland? The wall has a heck of a lot more going against than the project that has yet to materialize as he claimed it would. Seems like Trump and those playing his attack dogs are the ones making things up not those who judge him based on his track record.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You mean like ban the dirty Irish Catholics who were not considered "white" and were held in slavery conditions worse than blacks? Or ban the Chinese/Orientals who are some of the smartest people on the planet? Or put them dirty Japanese Americans into camps over a war that FDR tricked Japan into? Or allow Mexicans in on work visas and then take them away because them rotten Mexicans work too hard and rob us wonderful Americans of the jobs we wouldn't be caught dead doing?

I know about America's immigration policies.
    My, you appear to hate the nation, don't you? Are you wanting to just finish it off? Is that your deal?

I am talking about our immigration laws prior to 1965 and no, you do not appear to know jack about them.
    ================

If you look at the "refugees" that have engulfed Europe, they look pretty damned healthy to be refugees. Bitching about the free housing they are given, the transportation they are given for free, the selection of free food, etc. Not to mention the sheer destruction and savagery many have been involved in. Is this Jihad or just typical behavior? Either way, we do not need it here. We already have enough problems and in case no one has told you, we are broke.

See above.

I agree that our military should not be on their land and needs to get the hell out of there. But, that does not mean that I have a death wish and want to be blown up here.
    You seem to have a very collectivist attitude.

We don't need them here. They are all healthy and bitching about free $#@!.

It's this type of outlook on the situation that ends with "Ban on Muslims".

EDIT: Also, if you don't want to be blown up by radical Muslims, maybe don't support banning all Muslims from coming to America. Seems like a easy way to radicalize Muslims already living here. I live in a very immigrant heavy town. Mostly Arab, Indian and Asian. I might be the minority. Other than driving, I find them more welcoming and friendly than the lazy, spoiled "natives" that look sideways at anyone with a different language or culture.

I say this because, if you go and "ban all Muslims" my neighborhood will change. The relationship between the ethnic groups will become tense. I respect the Afghani neighbors I have and the businesses they created. I respect their photos on their walls reminding me of my government's violence towards them.

Their kids play outside, ride bikes, have jobs. The immigrant population has made my town "alive" again.

Then you have neighborhoods of "Americans" sitting in their houses, afraid to enjoy life, afraid to bond as a community. Complaining that there are too many people of color outside.
    Last edited by Chieppa1; 05-13-2016 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Adding

Twitter

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Why not put Hillary in, then. She hasn't done anything bad yet as president. I mean if Trump's being elected largely on job creation and his claim of building a huge beautiful wall, how is it different than the failure he has shown in Scotland? The wall has a heck of a lot more going against than the project that has yet to materialize as he claimed it would. Seems like Trump and those playing his attack dogs are the ones making things up not those who judge him based on his track record.
    Trump has no record in government. I rather like his foreign policy plan. Most of it, anyway. I agree with him about the need to stop illegal immigration, TPP and returning education to local communities and states. Good stuff.

Hillary, on the other hand, does have a record in government. All bad. And her plans for what she'd do as President all suck.

So no, not the same at all.
    ================

You seem to have a very collectivist attitude.

We don't need them here.
    What we don't need are people with their heads up their asses.

They are all healthy and bitching about free $#@!.
    I didn't use the word "all"; that was you. But, you seem to be shielding your eyes and your brain from what is happening in Europe. Why is that, exactly?

It's this type of outlook on the situation that ends with "Ban on Muslims".
    Not Americans. Foreigners from entering the country. Yes, indeedy. At least until we get our government out of the Middle East. It's called self-preservation and logic.
    ================

Trump has no record in government. I rather like his foreign policy plan. Most of it, anyway. I agree with him about the need to stop illegal immigration, TPP and returning education to local communities and states. Good stuff.

Hillary, on the other hand, does have a record in government. All bad. And her plans for what she'd do as President all suck.

So no, not the same at all.
    So, Trump is working with a completely different skill set much like hiring a brick layer for dental surgery. He has shown he significantly overpromises.His ideas cannot being taken seriously because he is a prevaricator. No matter how lovely the ideas may sound he underperforms and should not be expected to follow through with any measure comparable to his claims.

So facing two such choices, it is understandable why so many will say neither above option is acceptable or legitimate, and thus seek elsewhere.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    So, Trump is working with a completely different skill set much like hiring a brick layer for dental surgery. He has shown he significantly overpromises.His ideas cannot being taken seriously because he is a prevaricator. No matter how lovely the ideas may sound he underperforms and should not be expected to follow through with any measure comparable to his claims.

So facing two such choices, it is understandable why so many will say neither above option is acceptable or legitimate, and thus seek elsewhere.
    That is, of course, your choice.
    ================

I didn't use the word "all"; that was you. But, you seem to be shielding your eyes and your brain from what is happening in Europe. Why is that, exactly?

Not Americans. Foreigners from entering the country. Yes, indeedy. At least until we get our government out of the Middle East. It's called self-preservation and logic.
    Why shouldn't those blowing up the countries be responsible for the refugees? How can those who are so reckless be expected to curb their blood lust if they don't ever deal with the disaster they created?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Head not up my ass. I see what is happening in Europe. Not an idiot. I just don't view every Arab escaping the Middle East the same. You seem to do.

Didn't. I'm not. Again, I live in a place that already has a huge Afghani, Pakistani, Syrian population. No one is being raped. Why? Because not everyone is a $#@!ing terrorist.

Ban foreigners from getting in the country. Piss off American Muslims. Radicalize them here. Good stuff.

Twitter

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My, you appear to hate the nation, don't you? Are you wanting to just finish it off? Is that your deal?

I am talking about our immigration laws prior to 1965 and no, you do not appear to know jack about them.
    More than you do- I'm just not into hating people who don't look like me.

Face it, LE- you are using Trump because YOU hate brown people. If Canadians are sneaking in, you'd have no problem.
    There is no spoon.

More than you do- I'm just not into hating people who don't look like me.

Face it, LE- you are using Trump because YOU hate brown people. If Canadians are sneaking in, you'd have no problem.
    Yeah, right, Ender. Everyone who doesn't want our country invaded by illegal aliens is a racist.
    ================

Yeah, right, Ender. Everyone who doesn't want our country invaded by illegal aliens is a racist.
    You are a one-issue poster. Trump fulfills your dreams of a made-up America where everyone is white and speaks only English. Got news- it never was that way and never will be.

Sorry to tell you but brown savages were here first. They were overthrown by white savages, who thought themselves superior. Now the white savages fear the brown savages and want them kept out/expelled to make America Great Again. Hypocrisy at its finest.

This is the same direction the ME is being pushed into. Take the land from the savages- because, you know, OIL. Then turn them into angry fighting savages and call them terrorists so the supreme white savages can lay blame and take more resources. Wash and repeat.

Maybe you & Trump can start your own country- you know: Make Trumpland Great!
    There is no spoon.

Head not up my ass. I see what is happening in Europe. Not an idiot. I just don't view every Arab escaping the Middle East the same. You seem to do.
    Have you listened when the FBI has said there is no way to vett them?

Didn't. I'm not. Again, I live in a place that already has a huge Afghani, Pakistani, Syrian population. No one is being raped. Why? Because not everyone is a $#@!ing terrorist.
    No, they aren't. But, you tell that to those who have been raped and murdered. I doubt they would feel good all under because it hasn't happened where you live.

Ban foreigners from getting in the country. Piss off American Muslims. Radicalize them here. Good stuff.
    If they don't have an allegiance to their own country, America, then they can get the hell out too.
    ================

I was going to reply to a few of the comments on the last few pages and thought what a freaking train wreck. It sounds like the people that absolutely hate this country that are open border globalists and perhaps even pro-Sharia Muslims are outnumbering the nationalists here.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I was going to reply to a few of the comments on the last few pages and thought what a freaking train wreck. It sounds like the people that absolutely hate this country that are open border globalists and perhaps even pro-Sharia Muslims are outnumbering the nationalists here.
    Ah the Full Donald,

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Ah the Full Donald,
    No, the forum has gone mostly full retard open borders with utter hatred of what this country was. It is more like why waste time debating the enemy that hates you, that wants to take your country from you, kill you and implement sharia. What is sad is that it looks like we have pro-Muslim radicals that support Sharia posting here that are outnumbering the Americans in this forum.

The forum is also mostly in total denial of Rand's immigration policy to limit immigration of terrorist (Muslim countries).
    Last edited by kahless; 05-13-2016 at 01:20 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    No, the forum has gone mostly full retard open borders with utter hatred of what this country was. It is more like why waste time debating the enemy that hates you, that wants to take your country from you, kill you and implement sharia. What is sad is that it looks like we have pro-Muslim radicals that support Sharia posting here that are outnumbering the Americans in this forum.

The forum is also mostly in total denial of Rand's immigration policy to limit immigration of terrorist (Muslim countries).
    Do you believe that "diversity" is a code word for white genocide?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

How do you determine who is an isn't a Muslim so that you can enforce this?

Just ask them?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post

Just ask them?
    That's whats so entertaining about the whole bread and circus. He makes these jokes that you can't help but laugh at if you are paying attention. It's the bigger joke of everything he does and says because he isn't really running for president. Looks like the system is going to give us Clinton no matter what though. No way I a can vote for a clown, and I won't vote for Trump either.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post

Just ask them?
    Silly!

Just shoot all the brown and black people and wait and see where they go when they die.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast