Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Supremacist Murders two on train in Portland

White Supremacist Murders two on train in Portland

This appears to be a real white supremacist, we are talking violence and Nazi salutes, ok?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.06320a558ffa
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

And?

Should I be surprised?

Offended?

Aghast?

RT's take on the matter;

2 killed, 1 injured while attempting to stop Islamophobic attack in Portland

https://www.rt.com/usa/389935-two-ki...tack-portland/

https://twitter.com/PortlandPolice/s...708992/photo/1

Two people were stabbed to death and another person sustained injuries when they attempted to diffuse an Islamophobic attack against two women on board a local commuter train in Portland, Oregon Friday.
    Officers responded to reports of a stabbing on a MAX train at the Hollywood Transit Station at 4:30pm local time.

One man died at the scene and another was taken to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead. A third victim sustained injuries in the attack, but they are not believed to be life-threatening, according to a police statement.

Suspect Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35, of North Portland fled the scene but was quickly arrested by officers. He has been charged with two counts of aggravated murder, one count of attempted murder, two counts of intimidation in the second degree, and one charge of being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

He is being held without bail and will be arraigned Monday, and may face additional charges.

Christian initially received medical treatment before being handed over to investigating homicide detectives.

According to the police statement, Christian shouted comments that could be “characterized as hate speech toward a variety of ethnicities and religions.”

Two women were targeted in the initial verbal attack, and one was reportedly wearing a hijab according to eyewitness statements made to police.

Once an autopsy has been carried out on the two deceased men, all three victims will be named.

“We do not know if the suspect was drunk, on medication, had mental issues or anything else,” Simpson said.

Oregon Senator Jeff Merkley expressed his outrage at the incident on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    And?

Should I be surprised?

Offended?

Aghast?
    Get going gweilo...

And?

Should I be surprised?

Offended?

Aghast?
    Well the media has been claiming that half the people in the country are white supremacists, just wanted to point out this guy actually was one.

They are pretty few and far between in real life, but they do like to gather.

I think some guy named Richard Spencer likes to round them all up and has been trying to turn it into a movement.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Get going gweilo...

Not I....

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well the media has been claiming that half the people in the country are white supremacists, just wanted to point out this guy actually was one.

I think some guy named Richard Spencer likes to round them all up and has been trying to turn it into a movement.
    Dime to a dollar this Spencer dude you speak of is a fed.........

I don't watch the Tee-Vee and take in very little MSM hyperbole...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya, probably.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Bernie Supporter Joseph Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

so this "white supremacist" supported 2 different jewish candidates for president?

I don't watch the Tee-Vee and take in very little MSM hyperbole...
    My guess is paid FBI informant .
    Do something Danke

Media is full of $#@! . Ninety some percent of the people in this country of any color are not supreme to anything and therefore lack the credibility to be a real supremacist .
    Do something Danke

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This guy attacked women too. What a loser.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I had him pegged as an unwashed Occupy guy from the get go .
    Do something Danke

And?

Should I be surprised?

Offended?

Aghast?
    I fall somewhere between amused and disgusted.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

For someone who spends a hell of a lot of time and energy arrogantly accusing people of being fooled by the MSM, you sure spend one hell of a lot of time and energy being fooled by the MSM yourself.

And yet again here...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-04-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

dannno, please tell me you got paid troll money to post this stuff you've been posting. It sets my teeth on edge to think of the Establishment getting all that useful idiocy for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    For someone who spends a hell of a lot of time and energy arrogantly accusing people of being fooled by the MSM, you sure spend one hell of a lot of time and energy being fooled by the MSM yourself.

And yet again here...
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    dannno, please tell me you got paid troll money to post this stuff you've been posting. It sets my teeth on edge to think of the Establishment getting all that useful idiocy for free.
    You don't know what the $#@! you're talking about.

What I was saying was that the media has been saying all Trump supporters Nazis, they say Mike Cernovich is a Nazi, Alex Jones is a Nazi, anybody who wants to build the wall is a Nazi.

This guy was actually throwing up Nazi salutes and being a Nazi. The proof that he was a Nazi didn't stem from him wanting to build a wall or something silly like that.

Now, whether he believed it deep down in his heart or whether he was trolling or whether he was a government stooge or just schizo, or what combination of those things I have no idea.

You can also note a little bit of sarcasm, perhaps from the OP, because these type of events usually have a weird odor to them.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-06-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Dang Russkies!!
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

You don't know what the $#@! you're talking about.
    You don't know what you are talking about and I would show you why you are wrong and wrong virually all the time.

What I was saying was that the media has been saying all Trump supporters Nazis, they say Mike Cernovich is a Nazi, Alex Jones is a Nazi, anybody who wants to build the wall is a Nazi.
    The bolded part is a strawnman, a straight up lie or an uber exaggeration of what the media says about Trump and his supporters who want a wall. The MSM says Trump attracts or has a lot of racists supporters that is not the same as Trump supporters who want a wall are 100% Nazis. You can be a racist without being a Nazi, those 2 can be mutually exclusive

Also, isn't Mike Cernovich Jewish and Alex Jones married to Jew and have Jewish children? who exactly in the MSM are calling those 2 Nazis? I know the alternative media mainly thinks he is a Mossad agent so I know when you say media, you are talking about MSM. I don't think it is impossible but I would wait and see who in he media actually called those two zionists a Nazi.

This guy was actually throwing up Nazi salutes and being a Nazi. The proof that he was a Nazi didn't stem from him wanting to build a wall or something silly like that.

Now, whether he believed it deep down in his heart or whether he was trolling or whether he was a government stooge or just schizo, or what combination of those things I have no idea.
    Uber Trump supporter Richard Spencer threw the Nazi salute who shouting Heil (being a Nazi?)........ Does that make him a Nazi in your opinion? If I threw the Nazi salute and post holocaust revisionist posts, does that make me a Nazi? I have been been reading your posts regularly and I am yet to see you accuse Richard Spencer of being a Nazi. Maybe you are waiting for the MSM to confirm this before making judgement

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about and I would show you why you are wrong and wrong virually all the time.

The bolded part is a strawnman, a straight up lie or an uber exaggeration of what the media says about Trump and his supporters who want a wall. The MSM says Trump attracts or has a lot of racists supporters that is not the same as Trump supporters who want a wall are 100% Nazis. You can be a racist without being a Nazi, those 2 can be mutually exclusive

Also, isn't Mike Cernovich Jewish and Alex Jones married to Jew and have Jewish children? who exactly in the MSM are calling those 2 Nazis? I know the alternative media mainly thinks he is a Mossad agent so I know when you say media, you are talking about MSM. I don't think it is impossible but I would wait and see who in he media actually called those two zionists a Nazi.

Uber Trump supporter Richard Spencer threw the Nazi salute who shouting Heil (being a Nazi?)........ Does that make him a Nazi in your opinion? If I threw the Nazi salute and post holocaust revisionist posts, does that make me a Nazi? I have been been reading your posts regularly and I am yet to see you accuse Richard Spencer of being a Nazi. Maybe you are waiting for the MSM to confirm this before making judgement
    It's hardly worth having a serious discussion with you if you haven't even been paying attention or are just going to lie out of your ass.. DONALD TRUMP was "literally Hitler" according to the media, and all of his followers were nazis. Then the media said it is "ok to punch a nazi" and then antifa sprung up. I mean, you have to be really ignorant or intellectually dishonest trying to make the claims you are making.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...e-media/212643

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/12/27/d...n-celebration/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's hardly worth having a serious discussion with you if you haven't even been paying attention or are just going to lie out of your ass.. DONALD TRUMP was "literally Hitler" according to the media, and all of his followers were nazis. Then the media said it is "ok to punch a nazi" and then antifa sprung up. I mean, you have to be really ignorant or intellectually dishonest trying to make the claims you are making.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...e-media/212643

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/12/27/d...n-celebration/
    Pay attention to what or who? Yes, Trump was accused of playing into white nationalism and that was indeed true. He covertly(i.e. dog whistle tactic) played into that ideology and that is why people like you, Stefan, Lew Rockwell, David Duke were all fooled by his con. He was rarely accused of being a Nazi because even the #1 purveyors of fake news in MSM have their limits. He was a Zionist that pretended to be a white nationalist and some people (including the media) fell for it.

The rest of your post is just you rambling and distracting everyone else reading from realizing that you did not answer any of my questions. Also what I am supposed to do with the link you posted in the reply? It did call all Trump supporters a Nazi, just that A neo nazi website supported him which is not a lie.

Deep down in all of us, there is a gay Nazi yearning to breathe free.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Fringe Groups Revel as Protests Turn Violent
    By ALAN FEUER and JEREMY W. PETERS
    JUNE 2, 2017

Kyle Chapman expected he might find a fight. And he did — with a teenage girl.

The girl was waving an anti-fascist placard last week at a protest against Shariah law in Midtown Manhattan when a scuffle broke out and she knocked an older woman to the ground.

“Assaulting our people?” Mr. Chapman shouted as he reached across the barricades and ripped her sign apart. “Your days are numbered, Commie!” he called after her as the police escorted her away. “The American people are rising up against you!”

As the founder of a group of right-wing vigilantes called the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights, Mr. Chapman, a 6-foot-2, 240-pound commercial diver, is part of a growing movement that experts on political extremism say has injected a new element of violence into street demonstrations across the country.

Part fight club, part Western-pride fraternity, the Alt-Knights and similar groups recruit battalions of mainly young white men for one-off confrontations with their ideological enemies — the black-clad left-wing militants who disrupted President Trump’s inauguration and have protested against the appearances of conservative speakers on college campuses.

Along with like-minded groups like the Proud Boys, a clan of young conservative nationalists, and the Oath Keepers, an organization of current and former law-enforcement officers and military veterans, they mobilized on social media to fight in New Orleans over the removal of Confederate monuments; on the streets of Berkeley, Calif., where clashes between the left and right have increasingly become a threat for law enforcement; and at a raucous May Day rally in Los Angeles.

Both sides have issued a call to arms this weekend for an event being billed as a “Trump Free Speech Rally” in Portland, Ore., which is already on edge after a man was charged in the murder of two people who tried to intercede last week as he hurled anti-Islamic insults at two women on a train. “This is a war,” declared the Proud Boys’ founder, Gavin McInnes, in a column this week.

‘Like a Rumble’

Law enforcement has taken notice. At the protest last week at the City University of New York, which had been heavily promoted on social media, throngs of police officers lined the sidewalk before it began. In Portland, the police said they were mobilizing a robust presence because of what they have seen online. “It’s almost like a street fight, like a rumble, the way it’s being advertised,” said Sgt. Pete Simpson, a spokesman.

Many in the movement, like Mr. Chapman and Mr. McInnes, say they are supporters of Mr. Trump’s agenda to tighten immigration and fight political correctness. While Mr. Trump has recently taken steps to denounce hate speech and violence, the proliferation of militant groups on both the left and the right is part of the new reality of political expression. Advocates who track extremism say the president, who egged on violent supporters during his campaign, has played a role in emboldening the groups.

To Mr. Chapman, 41, who on social media goes by the nom de guerre Based Stickman — “based” is slang for not caring what others think, and “stickman” refers to the closet dowel he wielded this spring at his first political skirmish — the Alt-Knights are a frustrated brotherhood of right-leaning soldiers conscripted to do battle with the left and devoted, as he put it in a Facebook post in April, to “defense and confrontation.”

“There’s been a lot of organized violence on the part of the left against the right, so we have to organize,” Mr. Chapman said. “The purpose is to have a peaceful event. But if people are attacked, you have to be ready and willing to defend yourself and your right-wing brothers and sisters.”

This form of aggression is something researchers say they have not seen on such a scale before on the far right, where the chosen method of provocation for groups like neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan is to demand the use of public space for rallies where they can spew racist and offensive language that is nonetheless protected as free speech.

“These are new people to us,” said Heidi Beirich, the Intelligence Project director for the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks extremist movements.

Typically, the far-right groups they study will demonstrate but avoid confrontation, acting in a “defensive crouch,” she added.

“But saying, ‘We’re going to show up and we’re intending to get in fights,’ that’s a new thing,” Ms. Beirich said.

Some groups like the Proud Boys have initiation rituals that include violent hazing and require an oath of fealty to Western culture. Their followers thrive on hyper-masculinity and celebrate when one of their brethren hits a leftist agitator. They mock Islam and purport to be soldiers against a “war on Whites,” while being mindful not to embrace overt white supremacy. Roger J. Stone Jr., a longtime associate of Mr. Trump’s, has taken the Proud Boy oath.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/0...-colleges.html
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Pay attention to what or who? Yes, Trump was accused of playing into white nationalism and that was indeed true. He covertly(i.e. dog whistle tactic) played into that ideology and that is why people like you, Stefan, Lew Rockwell, David Duke were all fooled by his con. He was rarely accused of being a Nazi because even the #1 purveyors of fake news in MSM have their limits. He was a Zionist that pretended to be a white nationalist and some people (including the media) fell for it.

The rest of your post is just you rambling and distracting everyone else reading from realizing that you did not answer any of my questions. Also what I am supposed to do with the link you posted in the reply? It did call all Trump supporters a Nazi, just that A neo nazi website supported him which is not a lie.
    I would ban you if I could for calling me a white nationalist, that's $#@!ing retarded. Stefan is not a white nationalist either, honestly your entire reason for being on this site seems to be for the sole purpose of spreading misinformation about Stefan Molyneux. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason you are against Donald Trump is because Stefan was pro Donald Trump.

Second of all, calling somebody a white nationalist is effectively the exact same thing as calling them a Nazi. You either don't realize that, or more likely you are trying to play some stupid semantic game and give a troll answer to make it look like you are proving someone wrong.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-06-2017 at 01:40 PM.

lol.... a new low, now you are defending people who push elderly defenseless people to the ground?

Great job.

lol.... a new low, now you are defending people who push elderly defenseless people to the ground?

Great job.
    Have you taken the Proud Boy oath?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast