Thread: Brennan Colluded with Foreign Spies to Interfere in US Election

Brennan Colluded with Foreign Spies to Interfere in US Election

from Spectator:

Confirmed: Brennan/CIA Colluded with Foreign Spies to Interfere in US Election

An article in the Guardian last week provides more confirmation that John Brennan was the American progenitor of political espionage aimed at defeating Donald Trump. One side did collude with foreign powers to tip the election …

Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation … to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.

John Brennan’s CIA operated like a branch office of the Hillary campaign, leaking out mentions of this bogus investigation to the press in the hopes of inflicting maximum political damage … Brennan’s retinue of political radicals didn’t even bother to hide their activism, decorating offices with “Hillary for president cups” and other campaign paraphernalia.

A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan …

All of this took place at the very moment Brennan was auditioning for Hillary. He desperately wanted to keep his job and despised Trump …

Were the media not so completely in the tank for Obama and Hillary, all of this political mischief would make for a compelling 2016 version of All the President’s Men. …
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Throw him in prison, c'mon Sessions, dooow it. MAGA
    "The Patriarch"

They did it because the deep state secretly wanted Trump to win, the media going all-in against Trump was all just to fool us into voting for him.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They did it because the deep state secretly wanted Trump to win, the media going all-in against Trump was all just to fool us into voting for him.
    Are you high right now or am I?

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Are you high right now or am I?
    Hopefully both of us are. It's 4/20.

I was just ribbing the folks who think that the media going all-in against Trump was some sort of conspiracy to help him get elected. I mean, it's possible I suppose, it just looks a little silly when you start looking at stuff like this.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So the Dems scream and shout that the Russians colluded with Trump to help him win the election, while the entire time they were colluding with the Brits to help them win? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I was just ribbing the folks who think that the media going all-in against Trump was some sort of conspiracy to help him get elected. I mean, it's possible I suppose, it just looks a little silly when you start looking at stuff like this.
    They are completely delusional, bat-$#@! crazy or shills. There is no other way to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So the Dems scream and shout that the Russians colluded with Trump to help him win the election, while the entire time they were colluding with the Brits to help them win? LOL
    Correct sir.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.