Thread: Who loves and prays for Donald Trump here?

Who loves and prays for Donald Trump here?

I do. I love that man in a homophobic heterosexual way.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biblefundyfun View Post
    I do. I love that man in a homophobic heterosexual way.
    It's the Christian thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Should we pray for him or to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Should we pray to him?
    Walls for the Wall God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Walls for the Wall God.
    It's going to be a Great Wall.

Trump has the best walls.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

In all things,,
    May God's will be done,,,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fantastic amazing Walls with a big door.

Think of it. The wall's going to be phenomenal. Yuuuuuge, just uuuuge. And mexico are gonna pay for it. Believe me, believe me. Think of it. I'm winning with everybody. Big women, tall women, short fat dumpy dwarfs, every body. I could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody and still I wouldn't lose any voters okay, it's like incredible. I'm at ninedy percent total.
    Last edited by Biblefundyfun; 05-25-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's going to be a Great Wall.

Trump has the best walls.
    Because maybe
    Trump's gonna be the one that saves me
    And after all
    He's my WonderWall
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblefundyfun View Post
    Think of it. The wall's going to be phenomenal. Yuuuuuge, just uuuuge. And mexico are gonna pay for it. Believe me, believe me. Think of it. I'm winning with everybody. Big women, tall women, short fat dumpy dwarfs, every body. I could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody and still I wouldn't lose any voters okay, it's like incredible. I'm at ninedy percent total.
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    Not sure but I do know Trump is very rich
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Do you think if Trump said something like that about women he would lose voters? Obviously I made that bit up but he said everything else. Seriously though I do love Donald Trump but I'm not sure if that equates to me loving liberty or not. What do mean by loving Liberty?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO@thread. I love Trump for his entertainment value-that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12