Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plz share your favourite insomnia cures

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ya_sure_ok.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by HB34
    Dayumn, who threw sand in your vagina?
    Well? Who was it, Texan? You're cranky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Well? Who was it, Texan? You're cranky.
    "30 seconds later"

Ya sure ok . Gif
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "30 seconds later"

Ya sure ok . Gif
    WHY ARE YOU DODGING THE QUESTION? WHO ARE YOU PROTECTING?
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Lets go with an easy one. Exercise. DAILY.

Just not right before bed. Perhaps when you get home from work. Change the routine daily. One day walk or run, next day, yard work. Seriously, physically exerting yourself burns off a lot of that excess energy that probably keeps you up at night.

When I was working at the TV station, it was not a very physical job, and the hours kept changing on me. I ended up so tired that I stopped sleeping altogether. I was never fully awake, and could not fully fall asleep. I went several days with no sleep, was driving in to work for a graveyard shift, fell asleep at the wheel, and woke up drifting towards a wall at about 3 mph on the freeway. I got to work, dropped off my keys, and said $#@! you, I quit. The lack of sleep WOULD have killed me, and came very close to actually doing it. Point being that a regular sleep schedule on a shift that is compatible with your own personal circadian rhythm does wonders for actually getting quality sleep.

And KRNV-TV Reno can kiss my $#@!ing ass.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Lets go with an easy one. Exercise. DAILY.

Just not right before bed. Perhaps when you get home from work. Change the routine daily. One day walk or run, next day, yard work. Seriously, physically exerting yourself burns off a lot of that excess energy that probably keeps you up at night.

When I was working at the TV station, it was not a very physical job, and the hours kept changing on me. I ended up so tired that I stopped sleeping altogether. I was never fully awake, and could not fully fall asleep. I went several days with no sleep, was driving in to work for a graveyard shift, fell asleep at the wheel, and woke up drifting towards a wall at about 3 mph on the freeway. I got to work, dropped off my keys, and said $#@! you, I quit. The lack of sleep WOULD have killed me, and came very close to actually doing it. Point being that a regular sleep schedule on a shift that is compatible with your own personal circadian rhythm does wonders for actually getting quality sleep.

And KRNV-TV Reno can kiss my $#@!ing ass.
    This has never helped me-and I'm ridiculously active. Perhaps it's the lack of variety? (I'm active in relatively few things, but very much so when I do them) I'll try this too. ~hugs~

LOL. I added the last line about 30 seconds later. Dayumn, who threw sand in your vagina?

ETA...
    @TheTexan still hasn't reveled the thrower of sand in his vagina...this is a mystery we must solve because we can't have our Texan being cranky all the time like this...
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; Today at 11:27 PM.
    U mad bro?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

U mad bro?
    Nah, I thought U were mad bro. Ur acting cranky often.

7/28
    Feeling better toady, @TheTexan? Got that sand outta yer vagina?
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-28-2017 at 10:24 AM.

I prefer Dosoevsky myself.I didn't find War and Peace particularly interesting and never finished it. Tolstoy's the most over-rated of the well-known Russian writers IMHO and I'd SWAG either Bulgakov or Akhmotova to be the most under-rated.
    Dahling my point is that it is so boring that it could put you to sleep. Also YouTube has some very relaxing sleep and meditation videos you could try.

Benadryl j/k altho it works.

Melatonin & Valerian root.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nah, I thought U were mad bro. Ur acting cranky often.

7/28
    Feeling better toady, @TheTexan? Got that sand outta yer vagina?
    This is getting really way too gay I'm out
    - Kim Kardashian

This is getting really way too gay I'm out
    Awww, but I'm concerned about ya! You don't seem well lately...

C 24-7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    C 24-7
    zuh? Ya mean this stuff?--- https://www.facebook.com/Share.C247

Listen to youtubes of speeches by H.W. Bush 41.

But seriously. Try quitting all alcohol for a couple of weeks (very destructive to sleep apparently). Perhaps cut out carbs within several hours of sleep. Some say to quit caffeine. I saw this recently and found it intriguing:

That's the one. There really is no central web site, but their parent company is Nature's Way. Nature's Way parent company is Schwabe in Germany. We give this stuff to our retriever mix dog, and he's 21 years old (1996- ).

This is a fairly good presentation:

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

This has never helped me-and I'm ridiculously active. Perhaps it's the lack of variety? (I'm active in relatively few things, but very much so when I do them) I'll try this too. ~hugs~
    Variety may be good. Not sure if you can run or swim, but maybe a ton of cardio every other day?

Perhaps the other side of a viable solution isnt to look at what to add to a daily regimen but what to take out? Perhaps too much caffeine too late in the day, too much carbs or sugars? Simple things that can be cut out, or at least eaten at different times. Another few oddball thing Ive heard that may help to regulate sleep patterns is Sunlight and the way it affects your body. I typically wear sunglasses on the way to work since the sun is usually directly in my eyeball holes and too bright to see. However, I have heard semi sketchy reports that sunglasses prevent sunlight from doing its job, thus, the body still think it is night, not day, which screws with your circadian rhythm. Another really weird one that pops into my brain is UV Light (sunlight) on the backs of your legs and knees. Thus, wear shorts not pants and get sunlight on your skin early in the day. If you have time, perhaps during a run or swim or gardening or something to that effect...

I'd avoid Melatonin as much as possible. Its a lot like Cortizone. Your body produces both, but if you introduce artificial sources for too long, your body stops producing its own, which can cause sleep irregularities.

How is your blood pressure and nasal health? It doesnt sound like you are fat enough to be considered a Pregnant Man in his Fourth or Fifth Trimester! (yes, thats a funny) Nasal health, such as allergies or congestion can lead to poor quality sleep, thus, when youre sawing logs and counting sheep, youre not getting the rest you need. If youre congested, try Simply Saline, flush out your sinuses so you can breathe more easily thru your nose. Helps with snoring, which is usually a big indicator of sleep apnea. Blood pressure can also keep you up if it is too high at bed time also.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Multi-level marketing vitamin sales. Any other cheap vitamins will do you just as good. https://supplementpolice.com/allianc...ura-ceuticals/

Alliance in Motion C 24/7 Review

Alliance in Motion is a multilevel marketing company based in Asia. The company recently helped to launch a dietary supplement called C 24/7 Natura-Ceuticals. Find out if Alliance in Motion C 24/7 Natura-Ceuticals is worth your money today in our review.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-29-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Multi-level marketing vitamin sales. Any other cheap vitamins will do you just as good. https://supplementpolice.com/allianc...ura-ceuticals/

Yes, one should believe "Supplement Police." The site that never bothered to check the prices or much of anything, but posted highly inaccurate prices anyway.

And, of course, one should trust someone with a reputation like your reputation. Someone who says that "cheap" is "good."

Yes, one should believe "Supplement Police." The site that never bothered to check the prices or much of anything, but posted highly inaccurate prices anyway.

And, of course, one should trust someone with a reputation like your reputation. Someone who says that "cheap" is "good."
    Their own website confirms it. http://www.allianceinmotion.com/about_us

ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL INC.

Is a direct sales MLM company formed by the triumvirate - owners Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, Francis Miguel and John Asperin in September 2005. The company was conceptualized to provide exceptional products and services to the market. Presently, the company holds offices at Units 301, 319 & 320 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Ave. cor. Garnet & Sapphire Sts., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines respectively.

The company distributes and markets top-of-the line food supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way USA, and premium blended beverages. AIM Global is the only direct sales company accredited by Nature’s Way USA as its exclusive distributor for Direct Sales in the Philippines.

AIM Global is considered one of the top companies in the MLM industry and is a staunch advocate of direct sales entrepreneurship. Its dynamic “pro-distributor” marketing plan has attracted and benefitted hundreds of thousands of distributors. The business has provided opportunities for distributors to gain financial independence and have provided a better future for their families.
    Proud Member of MLMIA

MLMIA
    Network Marketing Association The Multi-Level Marketing International Association (MLMIA), is "The Association for Network Marketing - Worldwide." A professionally managed not for profit trade organization, it is strongly committed to the advancement of the rapidly growing Network Marketing industry.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-29-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Confirms what? Your fake prices? Your claims that all supplements are the same?
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-29-2017 at 02:01 PM.

And?

Confirms what? Your fake prices? Your claims that all supplements are the same?
    What are real prices? Do they have studies showing that their vitamins are any better than other vitamins? (Vitamins are not regulated- they are not required to contain what they claim to have in them).

Most prices I have seen run about a dollar a pill (not including shipping). That is expensive for vitamins (one box is 30 pills). https://www.google.com/search?q=C+24...c24/7&tbm=shop

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-29-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Varietymay be good. Not sure if you can run or swim, but maybe a ton ofcardio every other day?

>Wouldn'tbe a problem for me. I have access to loads of cardio equipment and aweighted vest.

Perhapsthe other side of a viable solution isnt to look at what to add to adaily regimen but what to take out? Perhaps too much caffeine toolate in the day, too much carbs or sugars?
    >I'veavoided caffeine since I was a kid because I have some sort ofallergy to it. Makes me feel awful. I do the low carb/hi-proteinthing already (Dave Ruel's protein cookbook is awesome-check it out).

Simplethings that can be cut out, or at least eaten at different times.Another few oddball thing Ive heard that may help to regulate sleeppatterns is Sunlight and the way it affects your body. I typicallywear sunglasses on the way to work since the sun is usually directlyin my eyeball holes and too bright to see. However, I have heard semisketchy reports that sunglasses prevent sunlight from doing its job,thus, the body still think it is night, not day, which screws withyour circadian rhythm. Another really weird one that pops into mybrain is UV Light (sunlight) on the backs of your legs and knees.Thus, wear shorts not pants and get sunlight on your skin early inthe day. If you have time, perhaps during a run or swim or gardeningor something to that effect...
    >Iwear shorts/tank tops year round except for late December/earlyJanuary and at formal occasions like church. Kind of a requirementfor me because it's how I cope with desert heat. I normally dobagwork and kata and whatnot in the backyard daily. I guess I'll haveto find something else to do in the interim now that I have asprained finger and can't do that till it heals.

I'davoid Melatonin as much as possible. Its a lot like Cortizone. Yourbody produces both, but if you introduce artificial sources for toolong, your body stops producing its own, which can cause sleepirregularities.

Howis your blood pressure and nasal health? It doesnt sound like you arefat enough to be considered a Pregnant Man in his Fourth or FifthTrimester! (yes, thats a funny) Nasal health, such as allergies orcongestion can lead to poor quality sleep, thus, when youre sawinglogs and counting sheep, youre not getting the rest you need. Ifyoure congested, try Simply Saline, flush out your sinuses so you canbreathe more easily thru your nose. Helps with snoring, which isusually a big indicator of sleep apnea. Blood pressure can also keepyou up if it is too high at bed time also.

>Bloodpressure-excellent. Nasal health-awful. I'm allergic to everything outdoors and a lot of indoor stuff like dust and molds. Molds and grasses are the worst. I use a neti pot and Xlear spray to cope. I'm actually underweight (6'2” 165) and skinny.AF.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-29-2017 at 02:10 PM.

What are real prices?
    So now you're asking me? Before you were telling me.

Do they have studies showing that their vitamins are any better than other vitamins?
    Yes, they do.

Most prices I have seen run about a dollar a pill.
    Not even close to what I pay.

(Vitamins are not regulated- they are not required to contain what they claim to have in them)
    Guess you're not familiar with Philippines law.

By the way, Zip, I couldn't much care less if somebody is interested or not. It helped me and other people I've known. Most people who get this are Europeans, Asians, and Africans. Americans are usually too stubborn, which is why owners German Schwabe and American Nature's Way decided to approach Philippines with this product. The only Americans I see interested are those from other countries and black people. Suit yourself.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-29-2017 at 02:14 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Their own website confirms it. http://www.allianceinmotion.com/about_us
    Really dude? You do the same $#@! with BLS website. We call bull$#@! on BLS statistics, to which you turn around and use the very BLS website to validate statistics we just called bull$#@! on! You are not the sharpest tool in the happy meal.

---

>Bloodpressure-excellent. Nasal health-awful. I'm allergic to everything outdoors and a lot of indoor stuff like dust and molds. Molds and grasses are the worst. I use a neti pot and Xlear spray to cope. I'm actually underweight (6'2” 165) and skinny.AF.
    Neti pot is actually pretty good. Similar to Simply Sailine. Only reason I mentioned that was because it has NO DRUGS in it and is intended to flush all that crap out of your sinuses. Neti pot pretty much does the same thing.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 07-29-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    1776 > 1984

So now you're asking me? Before you were telling me.

Yes, they do.

Not even close to what I pay.

Guess you're not familiar with Philippines law.
    What does Philippine law say?

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/44...lements-sought

Regulation of herbal drugs, food supplements sought

MANILA, Philippines - Sen. Pres. Juan Ponce Enrile has filed Senate Bill 3075 that seeks to regulate herbal medicine and food or dietary supplements that have been flooding the country’s markets.

“While it is necessary to encourage the use of alternative medicine as well as the development of herbal and food supplements in line with our traditional medical practices, it is also imperative to protect the consumers and the public from possible health hazards,” Enrile said in his bill.

He said these products are currently not required to undergo testing by the Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD).

He also noted that there is no law or agency that regulates these food supplements, although random testing had shown that some of them actually contain chemical products and other drugs that are not clearly indicated on their labels.

“If left unchecked and unregulated, these alternative remedies may pose serious threats and cause dire medical consequences to public health,” Enrile added.

The veteran lawmaker’s bill seeks to “establish standards for and adopt measures to regulate the manufacture, importation, marketing/promotion and distribution of herbal medicine and food or dietary supplements to protect the consuming public against unscrupulous manufacturers, importers and distributors of the same.”

2009 article. 8 years ago. Not current law. Try again.

2009 article. 8 years ago. Not current law. Try again.
    So share what the current law is and what current prices are if you have them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast