Thread: Fmr North Korea leader: Engage with America by making missiles

Fmr North Korea leader: Engage with America by making missiles

What they will not tell you:

In 1996, North Korea leader Kim Jong-il said "we know United states of America can wipe out/finish North Korea in days with its missiles and nuclear weapons but the only way to engage United states of America with North Korea is by making missiles and nuclear weapons"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    What they will not tell you:

In 1996, North Korea leader Kim Jong-il said "we know United states of America can wipe out/finish North Korea in days with its missiles and nuclear weapons but the only way to engage United states of America with North Korea is by making missiles and nuclear weapons"

In 1994, he promised to get rid of the program and signed agreements with the US to do so. https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

August 12, 1994: An “agreed statement” is signed that establishes a three-stage process for the elimination of North Korea’s nuclear weapons program. In return, the United States promises to move toward normalized economic and diplomatic relations and assures North Korea that it will provide assistance with the construction of proliferation-resistant LWRs to replace North Korea’s graphite-moderated reactors.

October 21, 1994: The United States and North Korea conclude four months of negotiations by adopting the “Agreed Framework” in Geneva. To resolve U.S. concerns about Pyongyang’s plutonium-producing reactors and the Yongbyon reprocessing facility, the agreement calls for North Korea to freeze and eventually eliminate its nuclear facilities, a process that will require dismantling three nuclear reactors, two of which are still under construction. North Korea also allows the IAEA to verify compliance through “special inspections,” and it agrees to allow 8,000 spent nuclear reactor fuel elements to be removed to a third country.

In exchange, Pyongyang will receive two LWRs and annual shipments of heavy fuel oil during construction of the reactors. The LWRs will be financed and constructed through the Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization (KEDO), a multinational consortium.

Calling for movement toward full normalization of political and economic relations, the accord also serves as a jumping-off point for U.S.-North Korean dialogue on Pyongyang’s development and export of ballistic missiles, as well as other issues of bilateral concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    In 1994, he promised to get rid of the program and signed agreements with the US to do so. https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron
    In 2016, Kim Jong-un test fired 10,000 kilometers range ICBM missile

In 2016, Kim Jong-un test fired 10,000 kilometers range ICBM missile
    Can't trust a Ruskie, er, um, North Korean.

Kim Jong-il was friendly with Europe and USA.

North Korea test fires new tactical guided weapon

North Korea says it has test-fired a new type of "tactical guided weapon".A report, carried by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), gave few details but said the weapon came fitted with a "powerful warhead". This would be the first public weapons test since talks between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump ended without agreement.

https://www.bbc.com/news/

Banned

Blog Entries
    But you can trust an American, er, um, Jew.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Good for him for breaking that promise.
    Trusting the United States to do anything according to treaty is foolish, and only a fool would trust North Korea would do the same.
    After all, they still are at war.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    But you can trust an American, er, um, Jew.
    Today Indian PM Narendra Modi was talking about "India's mother of all nuclear bombs"

North Korea test fires new tactical guided weapon

North Korea says it has test-fired a new type of "tactical guided weapon".A report, carried by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), gave few details but said the weapon came fitted with a "powerful warhead". This would be the first public weapons test since talks between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump ended without agreement.

https://www.bbc.com/news/
    Nobody was able to confirm the test. Korea also says they want Pompeo removed from any talks.

Nobody was able to confirm the test. Korea also says they want Pompeo removed from any talks.
    You live in a cave ??

You live in a cave ??
    You need a new place to stay?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Today Indian PM Narendra Modi was talking about "India's mother of all nuclear bombs"
    Indian buyers are worse than Indian givers.

Ask anyone in jewelry what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Indian buyers are worse than Indian givers.

Ask anyone in jewelry what that means.
    Maybe @oyarde can explain?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe @oyarde can explain?
    I do not really deal in jewelry but I do accept scrap 10K and 14K gold as well as gold coins .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I do not really deal in jewelry but I do accept scrap 10K and 14K gold as well as gold coins .
    Doesn't that make you an Indian buyer?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Dot not feather.

I buy 10K & 14k scrap gold 25 percent back of spot , foreign gold coins 3 to five percent back of spot and american gold coins at spot or better . I also buy 35 percent , 40 percent , 80 percent and 90 percent canadian , mexican and american silver coins under spot but closer to spot for the 80 & 90 . I think a real India buyer probably buys diamonds and gemstones too , I do not but I will pay Danke in beads any chance I get .
    Do something Danke

edited
    Last edited by Itsback; 05-09-2019 at 06:06 AM.

South Korea's military says North Korea has fired at least one unidentified projectile from its western area. It's the second such launch in the last five days.

The South's Joint Chiefs of Staff had no other immediate details of the Thursday afternoon launch.North Korea and the United States are currently deadlocked in diplomacy meant to rid the North of its nuclear arsenal. The launch came hours after the North through its state media described its earlier firing of rocket artillery and an apparent short-range ballistic missile on Saturday as a regular and defensive military exercise and ridiculed South Korea for criticizing the launches. (AP)

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr

North Korea has test fired 10 missiles since July 2019.