Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WA-SWAT raids wrong, empty, condo, homeowner left homeless and $100k in damages

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    What does snoop4poop even mean?
    Like Head up A$$.

I have no connection to the target,, but a quick search shows that this is a prolific troll,, everywhere a name is mentioned it seems.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Does sorta seem like something triggered it.
    Hello Dr.3D,

It did. I will post the info later. I have to run now.

Thanks for your timely comment.

All The Best,

Snoop

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Who cares?
    Why dig this thread up?
    SPAM

no other apparent reason.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

5 years later,,

a long delay on that trigger. didn't even join till years later.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Well done...
    Hello ATruepatriot,

Thank you for your kind words.

If you ever have a legal question, need legal research done or simply need a copy of a particular law, all you have to do is ask.

I am always happy to help.

You may reach me at snoop4truth@gmail.com .

All The Best,

Snoop

What does snoop4poop even mean?
    Hello Stratovarious (great handle),

Thank you for your timely comment.

The name "snoop4poop" would probably apply just as well since I have spent the last five years investigating online hoaxes (the "poop" of charlatans).

But, I settled on the name "snoop4truth" because I not only wanted to find the hoax (the "poop"), I also wanted to find the truth that establishes the hoax as the "poop" that it is. And, finding the truth about the hoax (the "poop") is the more rewarding experience for me. After all, "poop" (hoaxes) stink. It is the truth that is the fresh air in the equation.

I hope this helps.

Again, thank you for your timely comment.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 04-16-2019 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snoop4truth View Post
    Hello ATruepatriot,

Thank you for your kind words.

If you ever have a legal question, need legal research done or simply need a copy of a particular law, all you have to do is ask.

I am always happy to help.

You may reach me at snoop4truth@gmail.com .

All The Best,

Snoop
    Nice to have you participate. And thank you!

Hello Stratovarious (great handle),

The name "snoop4poop" would probably apply just as well since I have spent the last five years investigating online hoaxes (the "poop" of charlatans).

But, I settled on the name "snoop4truth" because I not only wanted to find the hoax (the "poop"), I also wanted to find the truth that establishes the hoax is the "poop" that it is. And, finding the truth about the hoax (the "poop") is the more rewarding experience for me. After all, "poop" (hoaxes) stink. It is the truth that is the fresh air in the equation.

I hope this helps.

Again, thank you for your timely comment.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Greetings, truth is a big part of why we are all here.
    I can't help but notice that you get negd' excessively, but it could be that you have a lot
    to bring to the table.

I have a suggestion , instead of throwing up 70 or 80 links when you post ,
    it might not hurt to put up one or two, accompanied by a synapse of what they
    contain , I for one rarely click on links, unless the story line and summary looks
    worthwhile etc.......
    Make a claim or state an opinion, then throw out a link or two in support, then
    if a good conversation ensues, further support your claims as warranted.
    You could include a bit of your own commentary as to your 'take' on the content, etc.
    Just a thought.
    Welcome back to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    5 years later,,

a long delay on that trigger. didn't even join till years later.
    Tell you what... I dug into the info shared here and it is great stuff spam or not.

I can't help but notice that you get negd' excessively, but it could be that you have a lot
    to bring to the table.

contain , I for one rarely click on links, unless the story line and summary looks
    worthwhile etc.......
    You could include a bit of your own commentary as to your 'take' on the content, etc.
    Just a thought.
    It's an incredible condensed information dump we are privy too here. Should go read some of this stuff and follow the links. I'm thinking it is to record it in more than place to save for later. I do this too.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hello Dr.3D (also a great handle),

Sorry for the interruption.

YOUR COMMENT: Does sorta seem like something triggered it.

MY RESPONSE: It did, as I explain below. But, please do not get confused. The fact that Rodney DALE Class and Deborah Tavares angered me by their hoaxes does not make the truth false. The truth will still be the truth anyway. That is the only thing that matters. Not my motives, my work ethic, etc.

As I wrote in response to a similar inquiry on my main thread on projectavalon.net, (BEGIN QUOTE)

I am a lawyer. Since 9/11, I have also been a conspiracy theorist. I am active in regular anti-GMO rallies in my region. I provide (and set-up) canopies, tables, chairs, microphones, loud speakers, electrical generators and I provide giant, anti-GMO posters and signs and anti-GMO T-shirts, all free of charge. In addition, I promote these anti-GMO rallies online.

I am also a loyal financial supporter of conspiracy theory. For the last several years, I have donated thousands and thousands of dollars per year to support those in conspiracy theory who I regard as honest & ethical and whose efforts I admire.

Years ago, an affiliate of Deborah Tavares found out that I was a lawyer and obtained my email address from an outfit in conspiracy theory to which I provide with regular ongoing financial support.

And, despite that I am a conspiracy theorist myself, despite that I am an anti-GMO activist myself and despite that I am a loyal financial supporter of conspiracy theory myself, this same affiliate of Deborah Tavares (who hates lawyers for reasons of ignorance) emailed me the "Judge Dale FORGERIES", just because I ALSO happened to be a lawyer too.

These FORGERIES were pathetically amateur and patently and verifiably false in every way. They were supposedly written by a "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE" who "ADMITTED" that ALL LAWYERS (including me) were actually working for the international bankers, were foreign traitors who swore an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. (See Post #97 on my main thread indicating that lawyers "MUST BE PUT TO DEATH".).

The act of sending me these FORGERIES was intended to be a personal INSULT to me because I was a lawyer. The act of sending me these FORGERIES was also intended to be a personal ATTACK on me because I was a lawyer.
    But, most importantly, the act of sending me these FORGERIES was intended to be THREAT to me because I was a lawyer. (See Post #97 on my main thread indicating that lawyers "MUST BE PUT TO DEATH".).

As you might imagine, this made me angry (as did the fact that I soon found out THESE FORGERIES WERE POSTED ALL OVER THE WEB thereby inciting HATRED and VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans, including me, on a national and global scale).
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE). https://anticorruptionsociety.files....bk-format1.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE).

So, I undertook to find out who was behind these FORGERIES and the fraudulent (and patently absurd) allegations contained in them. The rest is history.

Afterwards, I decided to look into the OTHER DOCUMENTS peddled and pimped by this same "cast of characters" and DEBORAH TAVARES' DECADE-LONG "PATTTERN" OF INTENTIONAL FRAUD revealed itself to me like a punch in the face. Some of my findings are posted on this thread above. Others are on my Rodney DALE Class thread on projectavalon.net.

My motive is to reduce the catastrophic damage that these elaborate hoaxes inflict on the American people every single day. Stated differently, I am trying to help the victims who have been duped and defrauded by these elaborate hoaxes and I am trying to reduce the number of future victims who might be duped and defrauded by these elaborate hoaxes in the future.

I hope this helps.

All The Best,

Snoop

SPAM

no other apparent reason.
    Hello pcosmar,

YOUR COMMENT: SPAM, no other apparent reason.

MY RESPONSE: It is not spam. It is the truth. Yes. I post it for a reason. I apologize that my reason is not apparent. But, here it is.

I regard the act of a manipulative charlatan in creating and publishing an ELABORATE HOAX to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people AS A VICIOUS ATTACK ON THE VERY CONSCIENCE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and I will respond accordingly.

Any true patriot would do exactly the same thing I have done.

Contrary to your understanding that is a good thing, not a bad thing.

I hope this helps.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 04-16-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Hello pcosmar,
    What about The Fraud of the Federal Reserve or the Social Security Scam/Pomzi scheme?

Seems more likely you have some more Personal motivation to chase only certain people when there are Many Charlatans doing Far More Real Damage,

Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

What about The Fraud of the Federal Reserve or the Social Security Scam/Pomzi scheme?

Seems more likely you have some more Personal motivation to chase only certain people when there are Many Charlatans doing Far More Real Damage,

Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
    Dear pcosmar,

I spent a very long time responding to your comments, but I was unable to post my response. It was somehow deleted.
    I will try again later.

I generally agreed with you.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 04-16-2019 at 02:53 PM.

to bring to the table.

worthwhile etc.......
    Just a thought.
    Stratovarious,

I wrote a very detailed response, but I was unable to post it. My response was somehow deleted. I will try again later.

All The Best,

Snoop

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What does all that have to do with the OP?
    I generally like to just start with the root cause of problems . First problem I see in OP is cops firing mortars and grenades into a home . The first thing that should happen is mortar fire and grenade fire onto the cops from every direction until they are eliminated . Until then it will continue is my guess .
    Do something Danke

[COLOR=#ff0000][B][I]I am a lawyer.
    That must be it..

never had any good experience with lawyers.

or the corrupt system that needs them.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That must be it..

never had any good experience with lawyers.

or the corrupt system that needs them.
    Hello pcosmar,

Thank you for your comment.

YOUR COMMENT: That must be it.. never had any good experience with lawyers.

MY RESPONSE: I am saddened to hear that you never had a good experience with lawyers. We are not all the same. Some of us are genuinely good people. Perhaps your experience with me will be better.

YOUR COMMENT: or the corrupt system that needs them.

MY RESPONSE: I often hear this type of comment from those who are outside the legal system. In every such case, this type of comment is the result of disinformation (or misunderstanding) about what actually goes on inside the legal system. As someone who actually knows what actually goes on inside the legal system, I can assure you that the web is full of false claims about lawyers and the legal system.

This is what I can tell you with absolute certainty. The more truthful information you obtain about the legal system, the more you will come to admire and appreciate its fairness and its genius. This is because WE ARE THE LEGAL SYSTEM. Our founding fathers really did know what they were doing in creating our republic. They were truly genius. Truly.

I hope this helps.

All The Best,

Snoop

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is what I can tell you with absolute certainty.
    The more truthful information you obtain about the legal system, the more you will come to admire and appreciate its fairness and its genius.

You have got to be Pucking Kidding me

If the SPAM was not enough....
    That Statement shows your total Disregard for this Forum and Me Personally.

I Personally believe that you are an Wholly Ignorant Person,,if not malicious..

I will give you ONE chance... You claim to be a Lawyer.. ( I doubt that)

Pull My Trial Transcripts. I am a Known Item.

you get my transcripts I dare you to try.

then we can discuss all that Fairness you spoke of.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

[QUOTE]Hello pcosmar,

Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. [END QUOTE]

Hello pcosmar,

YOUR COMMENT: What about The Fraud of the Federal Reserve or the Social Security Scam/Pomzi scheme?

MY RESPONSE: AGREED! These are both REAL conspiracies, not FAKE conspiracies. There is a difference. The problem with FAKE conspiracies (of the type peddled by Deborah Tavares) is that FAKE conspiracies take the collective eye of the American people off of the REAL conspiracies that they should be focusing their attention on.

YOUR COMMENT: Seems more likely you have some more Personal motivation to chase only certain people when there are Many Charlatans doing Far More Real Damage,

MY RESPONSE: Yes, I have some personal motivation, but that will not convert the truth into a lie. The truth will still be the truth. And, that is all that really matters, not my motives or other irrelevant matters.

There is a very good reason that I exposed Rodney DALE Class, Eddie Craig and Deborah Tavares, THEY PRETEND TO BE ONE OF US. But, they are not. The pretend to be helping us, but they are not. They are intentionally hurting us. THEY ARE ATTACKING US FROM THE INSIDE WHERE WE ARE MOST VULNERABLE AND WHERE WE HAVE LET OUR GUARDS DOWN. That is what makes them so diabolical. Even the Federal Reserve, as malevolent as it is, does not PRETEND TO BE ONE OF US AND ATTACK US FROM THE INSIDE. We KNOW to be suspicious and distrustful of the Federal Reserve because we know it is on the other side. But, we DO NOT KNOW to be suspicious and distrustful of charlatans like these three TRAITORS, because THEY PRETEND TO BE ONE OF US. They are not!

YOUR COMMENT: Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you.

MY RESPONSE: Respectfully, there are no false prophets among me. I work alone.

YOUR COMMENT: They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

MY RESPONSE: Whew! That is way above my pay grade. But, I agree with your general sentiments that heretics and charlatans bring destruction upon themselves. I am simply helping these charlatans along with the process of destroying themselves. And, my only weapon is the truth.

I hope this helps.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 04-16-2019 at 02:59 PM.

To Stratovarious

to bring to the table.

worthwhile etc.......
    Just a thought.
    Hello Stratovarious (Did you know that two-thirds of his instruments still exist today, hundreds of years later?)

YOUR COMMENT: Greetings, truth is a big part of why we are all here.

MY RESPONSE: It is certainly why I am here. Nothing is more important.

YOUR COMMENT: I can't help but notice that you get negd' excessively, but it could be that you have a lot
    to bring to the table.

MY RESPONSE: I do have a lot to bring to the table. It is called the truth and years of research and investigation.

Here is the way I do things. I march straight into the lion’s den. I go straight to the people who need the truth the most. I go straight to those who believe that the hoax is the truth. I go straight to those for whom the hoax actually forms part of their own belief system. I go straight to those who regard the charlatan behind the hoax as a savior and messiah figure who will save all mankind from the perceived diabolical enemy (whether real or imagined). Because I take the truth straight to those who need it the most and because the truth challenges their belief systems, I expect some negative response. After all, none of us like our belief systems to be challenged, especially by someone we do not even know.

At first, there are always the obligatory ad hominem attacks (“troll”, “shill”, “spam”, etc.). Likewise, there are always the obligatory inquiries into who I am, why I am doing this, what are my motives and so on (as if that would make the truth false). But, to those who actually read my work, my reception is entirely different. They appreciate my work and they tell me so. (Read my main thread on The Hoaxes Of Deborah Tavares on projectavalon.net. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares.).

In the end, it does not matter whether the truth is popular in a particular circle of people. All that matters is that it is the truth.

There are a few people who are simply unreachable with the truth. Unless a claim supports their existing belief system, they will reject it. But many others are reachable with the truth. To these people, their belief system conforms to the facts, rather than just accepting the facts that conform to their belief systems. These people continue to use their critical thinking skills, rather than simply turning their critical thinking skills off. It is those people who I am attempting to help. They are reasons for my work.

YOUR COMMENT: I have a suggestion , instead of throwing up 70 or 80 links when you post ,
    worthwhile etc....... Make a claim or state an opinion, then throw out a link or two in support, then
    Just a thought.

MY RESPONSE: Opinions vary. I have one critic on my main thread on projectavalon.net who complained that expose’s on hoaxes were too long and had too many links to the proof. So, I shortened them to a few sentences each and deleted all links. When I posted this condensed version of my expose’s, the very same critic complained that there was no proof (no links) to back up my “assertions”. That is, she simultaneously complained that my expose’s were too long and too short at the same time. Go figure.

So, what I have done is created three different versions of every expose’, a concise summary version, a mid-length version (the version above) and a full length version for those who want all the facts and all the proof.

It sounds like you like your truth in bite-size morsels stretched out over several posts rather than piled up on a giant plate and served all at once. LOL.

Point taken.

YOUR COMMENT: Welcome back to the forum.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for your kind words. It’s great to be back.

All The Best,

Snoop

Tell you what... I dug into the info shared here and it is great stuff spam or not.
    Hello ATruepatriot,

YOUR COMMENT: Tell you what... I dug into the info shared here and it is great stuff spam or not.

MY REPONSE: Thank you for your kind words. It is people like you that make all my time and effort worth while. Let me know if you would like more on legal hoaxes.

All The Best,

Snoop

It's an incredible condensed information dump we are privy too here. Should go read some of this stuff and follow the links. I'm thinking it is to record it in more than place to save for later. I do this too.
    Hello again ATruepatriot,

YOUR COMMENT: It's an incredible condensed information dump we are privy too here.

MY RESPONSE: "information dump"? I like to think of it as a "treasure trove" for those actually searching for the truth. LOL.

All The Best,

Snoop

This still does nothing to get the thread back on track..

The Homeowner was Screwed by the Corrupt system after the Police State destroyed her property.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Justice will not be found in their courts!
    A theme being repeated often. still.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

A theme being repeated often. still.
    I've been prattling the same mantra for literally decades......

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    I got this in my email yesterday, some is relevant some isn't. Of course the fellow isn't a licensed attorney so this is posted FWIW.
    Cops = private constractors.

>> New Private Call Tues, July 14, 2014
    Another Positive Ruling In Rod's Latest Lincolnton, NC Traffic Case (Feb 2014) !
    ...Also Statutes Against Court Filings Being Tampered With (Info further down)
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-48361/TS-878978.mp3 27 min

The case numbers of all the positive decisions in Rod's NC Traffic Cases and
    the 10th Circuit Decision are listed in Rod's latest filing in DC (In the previous
    Big List !)
    Rod latest DC Filing 7.11.14
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/76es3hwzw2...d_On_Court.doc
    Here's the list of Rod's cases in the DC filing:
    "Rodney Class vs. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NO. 07-5026 (2007) where
    the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals defined/styled all Defendants as “CORPORATE
    APPELLEES,” the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA being the main Defendant in
    this action; see also, Rodney Class vs. North Carolina DOT and the Dallas, NC
    Police Dept., 10 DOT 7047 (2010) - the Office of Administrative Hearings (Raleigh)
    decided that the Dallas Police Dept are private contractors "NOT" a State agency
    under the State of North Carolina Law enforcement; see also, Rodney Class vs. North
    Carolina DOT and the Dallas Police Dept. under Administrative Judicial Review
    (Raleigh) 11 CVS 1559 (2011) also decided that the Dallas Police Dept. are private
    contractors "NOT" a State agency under State of North Carolina Law enforcement;
    see also, Rodney Class vs. North Carolina Tax Dept., 12 REV 05184 (2012) the Office
    of Administrative Hearings (Raleigh) decided that the Tax Dept. was "NOT" a State
    agency and that the employees are “private individuals”; and see Rodney Class vs.
    North Carolina Dept. of Justice 11 DOJ 09708 (2011) the Office of Administrative
    Hearings (Raleigh) decided that the NC DOJ and the Defendants are "NOT" a State
    Agency or Agents under the State of North Carolina, and see my latest North Carolina
    Administrative case against the North Carolina State Highway Patrol Employee
    Kyle M. Adkins, 14 GOV 3404 (2014), “Not" a State agency employee; AND ALSO see the current
    action (NOT BY ROD) contemplated in Mass. wherein the ACLU re: Mass. SWAT (2014)
    alleges that Mass. SWAT admitted/purported in a public document that it (SWAT) is "NOT"
    an arm of law enforcement but a “private corporation.”
    (See https://www.aclum.org/sites/all/file...fing_final.pdf ).
    IF THEY'RE NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT, THEN WHO IS THEIR BOSS ?

Statutes Against Court Filings Being Tampered With
    Title 18 sec. 2071 and 2076
    Here's the link to:
    Tampering_With_Filings_Title_18_sec_2071_2076
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgi84udqh9..._2071_2076.doc
    In the Codes, Rules, Regs, Statutes, Laws Folder:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rxryvcm2e...pViu-ZvXUPMR5a

The Master Rod Class Dropbox Site:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5rhb3ux5d...03dkgKHn6nLQfa

JUDICIAL REFORM CAMP MEETING...Denver, North Carolina
    >> July 25, 26 and 27...Fri, Sat and Sun...
    Here's a map of the Camp Ground layout:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdkeg4hsyr...Layout_Map.PDF
    The time has passed for making reservations at the camp ground !
    Lincolnton, NC is just 8 miles from the camp grounds which has a
    Motel/Hotel if you don't plan to camp or use an RV !

Here's a link to a PDF of the Flyer with more info you can download and pass along !
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7iqgz1ojl7...ting_in_NC.pdf

Cross Country Camp Grounds
    Denver, North Carolina
    704 - 483 - 5897
    http://www.crosscountrycampground.com/AboutUs.htm
    http://www.crosscountrycampground.com/Home.htm

>> If interested contact Carl Weston, Private Attorney General
    at PrivateGeneral@hughes.net
    Put "Judicial Reform Camp Meeting" in the subject line...

>>> Rod's DC Trial has been Officially RE-SET To Tues, Sept 9 !
    The next time Rod needs to be in DC is on Tues, Sept 2 for a
    Pre-Trial Meeting and then back on Tues, Sept 9 for the Trial...
    at The District of Columbia (Federal) District Court
    NOW Before >> Chief Judge << >> Richard W. Roberts <<
    at 9:30AM in Courtroom 26A >> on the 4th Floor <<
    At the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse
    Street Address:
    333 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
    Washington, DC 20001
    Phone 202-354-3000
    Court Internet Web Site:
    http://www.dcd.uscourts.gov
    Direct PACER / ECF Link to track the case...there is a cost to subscribe !
    https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov The search terms to put in the boxes
    are Class and Rodney...

>> SAVE ALL BIG LISTS << As there is limited space to put docs, etc.,
    and some past info has to be edited out because of the limited space !

Rod Now Needs Your Help With Expenses More Than Ever !
    After listening to past Calls and Downloading Documents,
    ask yourself:
    Did you just learn something ? If so...Why not send a gift ?
    ... Rod has ongoing expenses in getting
    HIS filings (and the multiple copies required for the other
    parties) off to the court, Including Trips To DC for the Sept 2014 Trial ! If you can
    help with these expenses as all of us will be the better for it
    as more pieces of the judicial and administrative puzzle
    are revealed ! Please send what you can...

For Gifts to support AIB info that you >> LEARN on the AIB Calls <<
    send to: Rod Class, PO Box 435, High Shoals, NC 28077
    Whatever you can send is appreciated !
    ...For PayPal gifts for Rod...indicate it's to support the Rod/AIB
    cause and filings in the "personal note" area...
    The PayPal email address: increase.knowledge.info@gmail.com
    Whatever you can send is appreciated ! Thank You !

If you're NOT on the BIG LIST and got this as a forward -
    The Big List (1950+ people and growing) is an alert system
    for Rod Class Live Calls, Private Calls AND Documents
    and the list goes to people all over the world who are listening and watching -
    subscribe by sending an email to:
    rod-class-subscribe@rayservers.com
    to be included in these email announcements. The list is automated...
    And NOT able to be used as way to contact Rod...
    Anyone want the truth about this claim made higher up this very thread (that police officers are "private contractors")?

All The Best,

Snoop

It is an Anti-Sovereignty Troll.
    Hello pcosmar,

Is it your understanding that in our country, an individual person is (or can be) sovereign?

Is it your understanding that in our country, all of the people collectively (in the form of the government of "We the People") are

not sovereign?

Thanks.

All The Best,

Snoop

not sovereign?
    No King But Jesus.

We have a defender of Usurped Authority .. an Authoritarian who believes in the State and it's Corrupted Court System..

Yes,, I am a Sovereign Human Individual..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Snoop
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast