Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CA-Mountain View area hospital admits over half of CCP19 patients fully vaxxed

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is that the standard that the doc is using in the op?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mark Adams, CMO
    Currently, 57% of our hospitalized COVID patients are fully vaccinated.
    Well gee, Your Grace, why do modern medical officials generally include the adjective "fully" these days? To indicate they're immune from measles, polio and rubella?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Seems to me that whichever it is, I win this argument.

If 100% of Santa Clara county was fully boosted and vaxxed, and over half the people at a large hospital in that county were there because they got sick and hospitalized from the disease the jabs was supposed to prevent, that a pretty dismal failure rate regardless.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-09-2022 at 09:34 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Can we please get @TheCount in here to interpret this data?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I'd settle for an answer to my question back in post 17:

Are you in favor of government, by force, jabbing people with a proven unsafe and ineffective medication against their will and better judgment?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-09-2022 at 10:25 AM.

I don't identify as a conservative, but I do identify as a libertarian.
    I thought the "I identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter," was funny. Now a full on communist can ID as a libertarian because he feels like he identifies as one.

I'll trade you. I'll answer that question if you tell me why you believe that anyone who isn't on your "team" is automatically on some imaginary, opposed "team," and why both "teams" must have ridiculous, untenable beliefs.

I've consistently spoken against both types of vaccine mandates. Meanwhile, while supposed libertarians on here have entirely sacrificed the concept of property rights on the new altar of their COVID beliefs. And somehow I'm the fake libertarian.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I'll trade you. I'll answer that question if you tell me why you believe that anyone who isn't on your "team" is automatically on some imaginary, opposed "team," and why both "teams" must have ridiculous, untenable beliefs.

I've consistently spoken against both types of vaccine mandates. Meanwhile, while supposed libertarians on here have entirely sacrificed the concept of property rights on the new altar of their COVID beliefs. And somehow I'm the fake libertarian.
    Who on this board has spoken against property rights because of COVID?

Because war has been declared on me, personally, by the President of the United States.

In war, things get ugly that way: you're either with me or against me.

I am asking a direct and simple question that can determine that.

I've consistently spoken against both types of vaccine mandates.
    I must have missed that, sorry.

What is your answer to this: (note that I removed any reference to effectiveness)

Are you in favor of government, by force, jabbing people with a medication against their will and better judgment?
    Moving on...

Meanwhile, while supposed libertarians on here have entirely sacrificed the concept of property rights on the new altar of their COVID beliefs. And somehow I'm the fake libertarian.
    I'm assuming you are referring to businesses setting CCP19 policy regarding access or employees.

People are not property.

I am not a chattel slave or indentured servant because I agree to sell a number of hours of my time and skills and labor each day.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-09-2022 at 11:05 AM.

I've consistently spoken against both types of vaccine mandates.

Where?
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And somehow I'm the fake libertarian.
    You're not a libertarian. You're a prog who is paid to post here.

Lemme ask you something. Aren't you ashamed to lie here?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Because war has been declared on me, personally, by the President of the United States.

I know how you feel. The more this "emergency" drags on, the more polarizing our relationships become.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I'm against you then.

Hope that helps.

Are you in favor of government, by force, jabbing people with a medication against their will and better judgment?
    No.

I am also not in favor of government, by force, prioritizing your feelings over the property rights and rights of free association of property and business owners.

I'm assuming you are referring to businesses setting CCP19 policy regarding access or employees.

People are not property.

I am not a chattel slave or indentured servant because I agree to sell a number of hours of my time and skills and labor each day.

Then sell your time and skills and labor elsewhere.
    Last edited by TheCount; 01-10-2022 at 05:39 PM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I'm against you then.

Hope that helps.

No.

I am also not in favor of government, by force, prioritizing your feelings over the property rights and rights of free association of property and business owners.
    Are you in favor of the government using their regulatory power over business to force businesses to collect the vaccination status of their employees and target them for weekly harassment if they don't check the right box?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

LOL. Except you're a vocal supporter of minimum wage.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Are you in favor of the government using their regulatory power over business to force businesses to collect the vaccination status of their employees and target them for weekly harassment if they don't check the right box?
    Also no.

Are you going to ask, one by one, about every other possible covid regulation? Do you assume that I, by default, support every regulation unless otherwise stated? If so, why, when I'm the one who is opposing regulation here?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    You're not a libertarian. You're a prog who is paid to post here.

Lemme ask you something. Aren't you ashamed to lie here?
    Why is it that out of everyone on this thead, only one person has people calling him a progressive. Why is it that no one else has that problem?

Also no.

Are you going to ask, one by one, about every other possible covid regulation? Do you assume that I, by default, support every regulation unless otherwise stated? If so, why, when I'm the one who is opposing regulation here?
    Here? In this thread? Or did you mean a different "here" here?

Where?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Here? In this thread? Or did you mean a different "here" here?

Where?
    Yes.
    Pinochet is the model

Yes.
    I ask, "Where?"

He responds, "Yes."

Let me guess. Your eyes are brown, right?

I'm against you then.

Hope that helps.
    I figured as much, just nice to have it on the record.

No.

What about MY property rights, MY right to free association what about MY right to run my business as I see fit?

That's a step above a false choice fallacy, where you present an option that does not even exist.

I cannot participate in the economy at all, as these mandates progress.

Depending on how SCROTUS rules in the next day or two, unless I comply with the demands to be jabbed with an unsafe and ineffective medical treatment, against my will and better judgement, I will not be permitted to work, trade, travel, worship, assemble or protest, anywhere.

That's what my blah blah blah screed was all about in the other post.

I ask, "Where?"

He responds, "Yes."

Let me guess. Your eyes are brown, right?
    No.
    Pinochet is the model

What about MY property rights, MY right to free association what about MY right to run my business as I see fit?
    The best way to ensure your property rights, your right to free association, and your right to run your business as you see fit in perpetuity is to also support other people's property rights, other people's rights to free association, and other people's rights to run their businesses as they see fit.

Your method, enforcing what you think others should do with their properties, associations, and businesses through force of government, will backfire against you.

That's a step above a false choice fallacy, where you present an option that does not even exist.

I cannot participate in the economy at all, as these mandates progress.

Depending on how SCROTUS rules in the next day or two, unless I comply with the demands to be jabbed with an unsafe and ineffective medical treatment, against my will and better judgement, I will not be permitted to work, trade, travel, worship, assemble or protest, anywhere.

That's what my blah blah blah screed was all about in the other post.
    What does your screed have to do with what I'm saying? I'm in opposition to the things that you are screed-ing about, and I'm saying so in this thread. Your knee-jerk regurgitation of Tucker Carlson segments is unnecessary.
    Pinochet is the model

What does your screed have to do with what I'm saying? I'm in opposition to the things that you are screed-ing about, and I'm saying so in this thread. Your knee-jerk regurgitation of Tucker Carlson segments is unnecessary.
    Well good...somehow I got the impression you were in favor of government forced medications.

Glad we cleared that up.

Now, I apologize for being redundant, but other people than you, do read this forum.

Who on this board has spoken against property rights because of COVID?
    Everyone who has said that businesses have no right to deny service to customers based upon COVID, vaccines, etc., or to hire and fire as they see fit based upon the same. That includes most people, I'd say. More than half of active posters. Including the usual fascists, of course:

No, private businesses would never have a right to make such a mandate even if government wasn't involved.

Best examples can be found in the Montana thread:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-for-employees

And the Tennessee thread:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Mask-Mandates

And the cruise ship thread:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...l-to-Northeast

And this thread on employer mandates:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...m-VAX-Mandates
    Pinochet is the model

Everyone who has said that businesses have no right to deny service to customers based upon COVID, vaccines, etc., or to hire and fire as they see fit based upon the same. That includes most people, I'd say. More than half of active posters. Including the usual fascists, of course
    Apples and bowling balls.

If, outside of any government collusion or force, a business set a policy on it's own, then I simply would not do business with them.

In this case I have no option, since it is government mandating that businesses act as CCP19 police.

Leaving me no choice but to treat them as agents of government.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why, yes, if this chart you posted is to be believed, it is blindingly obvious why he used that interpretation. To get hit the high fifties in percentage, as the doctor we're all talking about in this thread did, you have to look to that column.
    The high 50-s that the doctor referred to was the percent of those in that hospital for COVID who were fully vaccinated. Not the percent in the county who were fully vaccinated.

I would assume that when he says "fully vaccinated" he isn't limited that just to people who have been boosted. Maybe he is. But I doubt it.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Well gee, Your Grace, why do modern medical officials generally include the adjective "fully" these days? To indicate they're immune from measles, polio and rubella?
    Generally, they use it to refer to people who have gotten two doses of MRNA vaccine or one dose of the J&J vaccine. This includes those who have gotten those doses and not yet gotten booster shots as well as those who have additionally gotten booster shots.

There has been some discussion in just the past few weeks about whether or not the definition of "fully vaccinated" should be changed to include only those who have gotten boosters. But that suggestion has not been officially adopted. If anybody is using the term "fully vaccinated" to mean that, they're not using it the way that medical officials in the US generally use it as of yet.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-12-2022 at 08:03 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

If, outside of any government collusion or force, a business set a policy on it's own, then I simply would not do business with them.

In this case I have no option, since it is government mandating that businesses act as CCP19 police.

@TheCount - What he said ^.

And before you want to excuse the businesses because technically the mandate hasn't been implemented as of yet... spare us. Don't pretend that there isn't a coercive element to the administrations statements leading up to the courts decision. And, this administration has a record of simply ignoring the courts rulings, anyway.

Do you oppose Montana's, Tennessee's, and Florida's covid mandates? Or is this selective?
    Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast