Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Skittles + Arizona Watermelon juice + Robitussin = purple drank recipe

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Neighborhood watch is not a right to interfere in the lives of anyone. Period. Ever.
    At what point did Zimmerman interfere with Trayvon's life?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    This was a bit far for him to have just stepped out of his home.
    I was relating my own experience,, a very long time ago.

I also knew my stalker and knew he was armed. And he is dead now (of natural cases).
    so that is all irrelevant
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Neighborhood watch is not a right to interfere in the lives of anyone. Period. Ever.
    Trayvon Martin didn't have the right to bash Zimmerman's head into the concrete.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

IRRELEVANT
    He was not committing a crime.

He was minding his own business. And should have been left alone..

This stupid mentality is what gives us a Police State. The idea that you have a right to control others.
    If you are suspicious of someone, you have every right to give them added scrutiny. Wondering what someone is up to in this situation isn't violating any constitutional rights.

done with it.
    will see what the jury decides.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Did he do anything wrong? Sure, the guy is an idiot. Did he do anything criminal? There is no evidence that suggests that. Innocent until proven guilty.
    I didn't say he wasn't guilty or innocent. Respond to what I actually wrote, if you can.

Does that mean that Zimmerman didn't have a right to get out of his truck? Of course not. But the mental gymnastics people are contorting themselves through to make Zimmerman into some kind of libertarian self defense guru/hero that did absolutely no wrong is astounding.

Based on the only evidence we have available, Martin confronted Zimmerman as Zimmerman was returning to his truck.

If you want to dispute his story, and think its bull$#@!, then prove it. Otherwise he's innocent.
    Not my job. I'm not the prosecutor. And it doesn't matter if the prosecutor can "prove it" to you as you are not on the jury. What I called "bull$#@!" is his story that he was getting out of his car to look find a house number to tell the police. Based on all the evidence we have, that is clearly a lie. So now we have someone who lied about one part of his story. Chances are he's lying about other parts as well. He's only saving grace is that he's probably not the only liar in this charade.

And you know what? IMO, even if he did walk up to Martin, and ask "Hey, I haven't seen you around these parts, I'm with neighborhood watch, just thought I'd introduce myself", I wouldn't see a problem with that, either.
    As neither side is claiming ^that, your point is irrelevant.

But, again, the only evidence we have, is that Martin walked up to Zimmerman, and Martin wanted the fight. He got the fight he was looking for, unfortunately.
    That evidence is from someone who clearly lied about his reason for getting out of the truck. Whether Zimmerman was telling the truth about the last bit, I don't know. But a juror wouldn't be crazy to think he was lying. A juror wouldn't be crazy to think he was telling the truth either.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

//
    Last edited by Wren; 09-15-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Actual FBI report to read Serino's own testimony. I'm well aware that a detective ranks higher than a patrolmen or sergeant. I'm not looking for any specific response from you, I'm just informing you that Zimmerman's actions would have been justified under Florida's Stand Your Ground law before the politically and racially motivated mob decided to take matters into their own hands to pressure the police department. Okay, you read the article but didn't believe parts of it. You can believe what want.
    Right. After the flaming chief of police came out publicly in favor of Zimmerman, the detective comes up with the "sergeant made me do it" story. And you believe it just because he told it to the FBI.

Way to generalize. All hispanics hate blacks? I brought up Zimmerman's race to correct the media lies, not make this specifically about race as you've been doing.
    Dufus, I didn't say all blacks hate hispanics. I pointed out that there have been more hispanic on black hate crimes than white on black hate crimes. And again you brought up race and I specifically responded to you you hypocrite! I care not why you brought up race. You did. You pointed out that Zimmerman was actually half hispanic. So what? The media lies. Again...so what?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I didn't say he wasn't guilty or innocent. Respond to what I actually wrote, if you can.

Does that mean that Zimmerman didn't have a right to get out of his truck? Of course not. But the mental gymnastics people are contorting themselves through to make Zimmerman into some kind of libertarian self defense guru/hero that did absolutely no wrong is astounding.
    Ok, so we agree that he didn't commit a crime? Because that's what I said. Sure doesn't seem like you agree with that... if not, try to respond to what I actually wrote...

If you do agree that he didn't commit a crime, then great; we're on the same page.

Not my job. I'm not the prosecutor. And it doesn't matter if the prosecutor can "prove it" to you as you are not on the jury. What I called "bull$#@!" is his story that he was getting out of his car to look find a house number to tell the police. Based on all the evidence we have, that is clearly a lie. So now we have someone who lied about one part of his story. Chances are he's lying about other parts as well. He's only saving grace is that he's probably not the only liar in this charade.
    There is evidence he was lying? Do tell. I haven't seen any.

As neither side is claiming ^that, your point is irrelevant.
    pcosmar, for one, has been strongly insinuating if not outright saying, that following him and (allegedly) approaching him, is itself grounds for prosecution

That evidence is from someone who clearly lied about his reason for getting out of the truck. Whether Zimmerman was telling the truth about the last bit, I don't know. But a juror wouldn't be crazy to think he was lying. A juror wouldn't be crazy to think he was telling the truth either.
    Sounds like a reasonable doubt, to me.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

4 1/2 pages into this and WTF? Purple drank is irrelevant to this story. All that matters is if TM assaulted GZ giving GZ legit grounds to use deadly force. Stooping to character assassination of TM is WRONG.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    You are obviously a black hoodlum.

(Sorry. Having met you in person, I can't help but giggle as I type that.)
    lol that was pretty funny
    Lībertās Aut Mors

Whenever, therefore, a lie has built unto itself a throne, let it be assailed without pity and without regret, for under the domination of a falsehood, no one can prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    4 1/2 pages into this and WTF? Purple drank is irrelevant to this story. All that matters is if TM assaulted GZ giving GZ legit grounds to use deadly force. Stooping to character assassination of TM is WRONG.
    I don't think anyone here is 'character assassinating' TM based on his drug use. Moreso an observation of media bias. Anyway, that was like 12 pages ago. This thread is no longer about that lol
    - Kim Kardashian

Say it is true that there are occasions of cops being unequal to African Americans when compared to other races. Why do you think Zimmerman, a half Hispanic, should suffer because of that?
    He's not suffering because of that.

He almost got away with it because of that.

He killed an unarmed kid and because the cops profiled a black guy in a hoodie and because they loved Zimmerman their wanna-be cop buddy whose dad is a judge they let him walk with easy questions and didn't arrest him.

That's something cops never do.

It only became an issue when the cops got caught being corrupt and the community got involved.

I certainly do believe that politically and racially motivated groups made this case what it is today. A non-event turned into an uproar.
    No way. No way. If Zimmerman were black he would be arrested on the spot and possibly the cops kick the $#@! out of him too. That's what cops do - in every other example I've ever seen.
    Last edited by BlackTerrel; 07-08-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by WM_in_MO View Post
    Ban thread gas OP, $#@! this $#@!. What the $#@! are we doing?

We have an evil empire to topple and we're sitting in front of our keyboards BICKERING OVER SOME $#@! THAT DOESN'T AFFECT ANY OF US
    Step off it. You're not above everyone else.

YES THIS DOES EFFECT SOME OF US.

Whether or not a person can kill another person and get away with it does effect me and people I know. I've known people who've gotten shot and the ones who did it remained on the streets. Yes it does impact the daily lives of people.

I'm sure you have issues that you care about that don't impact my daily life. Such is life.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Banned

Blog Entries
    Just so you know. The innocent "skittles and ice tea" meme from the media horde is a farce. The kid was a wannabe punk and he died like one. What's more despicable is the exploitation by the parents. Trademarking your dead sons name to make a profit is easier than a handout.

http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/...ayvon.html?m=1
    Bull$#@!

Listen to Dave Chappell, he'll tell you what purple drank is.

little turds like him are the reason why some states restrict how much cough syrup you can buy?

http://tribstar.com/local/x46868452/...ated-drug-laws

This type of $#@! is why I will never give up my drivers license to buy any product. It's being used as a tracking device
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 07-08-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    little turds like him are the reason why some states restrict how much cough syrup you can buy?

http://tribstar.com/local/x46868452/...ated-drug-laws

This type of $#@! is why I will never give up my drivers license to buy any product. It's being used as a tracking device
    Amazing sentiment.

I always figured it was an overzealous militarized police force with propagandized sheeps begging for attention over their neighbor's lives.

Here it was just Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Amazing sentiment.

I always figured it was an overzealous militarized police force with propagandized sheeps begging for attention over their neighbor's lives.

Here it was just Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea.
    Nope not the government this time. It's dead teenagers like Trayvon Martin who force the government to regulate everything - clearly the little $#@! deserved it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ummm... wouldn't it be, "It's a drank to died for"?

SOOOO according to the picture on that blog the recipe for Skittles is

Skittles = Purple Lean + Random Violence - Arizona Tea - Cough Syrup :P

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    If races were reversed and if he wasn't buddy buddy with the cops he would have been arrested on the spot.

Seriously. You're telling me I shoot an unarmed white guy and not roughed up/arrested? Really? What kind of world do you live in?
    So where is the utter outrage, where's the ever dogmatic Sharpton, Jackson, and crew at for these incidents? What happened to their anger over those victims, what about your anger? Where’s your anger at (including kcchiefs6465, Ender, and others); you being so very upset or offended over the Zimmerman incident, so what about these other ones?

Trevor Dooley: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...went-to-Court#

Roderick Scott: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...-nobody-cares/

Unthinkable Evil: Teen Intentionally Shoots Woman's 13-Month-Old:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...bbery-attempt/
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    So where is the utter outrage, where's the ever dogmatic Sharpton, Jackson, and crew at for these incidents? What happened to their anger over those victims, what about your anger? Where’s your anger at (including kcchiefs6465, Ender, and others); you being so very upset or offended over the Zimmerman incident, so what about these other ones?

Excuse me?

I don't give the blaze much traffic.

Are you insinuating I would not be outraged should a 13 month old have been executed?

The $#@! do you mean? I feel for any child dead. What do you want, me to shed tears or attend the funeral?

The world is $#@!ed up. Beyond words. Forgive me for not being able to change the inclination of Man to harm their fellow Man.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 07-26-2013 at 01:15 AM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post

Where's your outrage? What are you doing about these?

I've only seen these incidents posted as some supposed comparison to the Trayon/Zimmerman crap- not because you or anyone else really cares.

AGAIN- I first became interested in the Zimmerman mess because of the immediate judgments from "liberty sites" against Trayvon because he wore a hoodie. Everything that I have looked into points to the fact that this all became big news because of the parents' persistence in wanting to know why Zimmerman had never been arrested at the initial altercation and at the changed stories of witnesses by the police. It only became news because the parents didn't give up.

Because Sharpton et al used it as some publicity for themselves does not change this reason.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    I don't understand why no one talks about this. He even talks about doing this crap on his Facebook page. Why does no one care that this kid was a druggie? He's been suspended from school for stealing and doing drugs.
    Are you suggesting young man who suspected war criminal Obama called his son if he had one was a druggie?

Originally Posted by krugminator
    I don't understand why no one talks about this. He even talks about doing this crap on his Facebook page. Why does no one care that this kid was a druggie? He's been suspended from school for stealing and doing drugs.
    He was NOT suspended for stealing or "doing" drugs; he was suspended for:

-graffiti
    -having a flathead screw driver
    -traces of pot in a baggie

There was no "drank" in his system- only traces of some THC, according to the coroner.

And why is that Zimmerman defenders ignore his past?

-Arrests for violence, including domestic
    -lying to the judge
    -reportedly molesting a younger cousin for 10 years
    -editing the 911 calls that he turned into for his case against the media editing the 911 calls
    There is no spoon.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456