Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personalised cancer vaccines

Legally, there are only a few ways that cancer can be "treated". Surgery, Radiation, or Chemotherapy.

Anything that actually works will probably cost less by orders of magnitude, and what they want is the most expensive least effective treatment they can conjure up. We have had highly effective very low cost treatments for well over a century. Thing is, our Health Care system does not survive by keeping healthy people healthy or by healing the sick. THey do the opposite.

Real treatments? Look up Royal Raymond Rife. And that is just one of many effective treatments.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Thing is, our Health Care system does not survive by keeping healthy people healthy or by healing the sick. THey do the opposite.
    As far as I can tell the main purpose of our health care industry is depopulation...
    If you think that "money" is the main objective of health care, they wouldn't want their victims to die; but live as long as possible (dependent on "medicines" of course)!

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Anything that actually works will probably cost less by orders of magnitude, and what they want is the most expensive least effective treatment they can conjure up. We have had highly effective very low cost treatments for well over a century.

Real treatments? Look up Royal Raymond Rife. And that is just one of many effective treatments.
    In my opinion (and confirmed by health propaganda) cancer is just another result of a disfunctioning immune system.
    The only way to boost your immune system is a heathy lifestyle of which the most important aspects seem to be:
    1) Good nutrition.
    2) Regular physical excercise.

The strange thing about cancer is that until the end of the 19th century it was a rare disease.

Maybe even stranger is that in all of history, never a US president or vice president died of cancer: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...php?f=21&t=890

Thanks to scientific “progress” there are now vaccines “against” cancer; despite the fact that big pharma hasn’t even made claims that there is evidence that the HPV vaccines prevent cancer.
    Of course adolescents are already injected with this wonderful HPV vaccine that is associated with higher cervical cancer rates and lower birth rates.

It can only be a matter of time with all of this “progress” that a vaccine will be approved to treat brain cancer victims. It seems unlikely (or not?) that big pharma wants to inject “vaccines” into the brain to alter brain activity for mind control purposes...

Maybe we should propose another “scientific” experiment?
    Vaccinating the directors and major shareholders of big pharma corporations with cyanide to see if this will improve our health care system...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-24-2020 at 09:17 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter
    Maybe we should propose another “scientific” experiment?
    Vaccinating the directors and major shareholders of big pharma corporations with cyanide to see if this will improve our health care system...
    I like that idea. I hope you share it with as many people as possible .

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I like that idea. I hope you share it with as many people as possible .
    This is a variation of an experiment I’ve earlier proposed...
    It could be funny if it wasn’t so horrible!

We should also have scientific experiments to find out if giving antipsychotics to the psychiatrists, instead of the patients, is beneficial to the mental health of the patients.

When giving drugs to these psychiatrist I could tell myself it isn’t all that terrible, but with a lobotomy there is blood and scalpels, which makes it messy and much harder to look the other way. Furthermore I’m opposed to treatment that isn’t properly tested in a placebo-controlled trial. Of course it would be possible to give psychiatrists an incision, without actually removing part of the brain, but I believe this wouldn’t be ethically correct.
    On the other hand: without any reason I forgot the possibility of administering ECT to psychiatrists...

I agree that when probes can be used, there aren’t any ethical problems to perform lobotomies on psychiatrists. Although I must insist that psychosurgery should only be allowed after approval by an independent body of psychiatric patients.
    Maybe we could link the trial to the psychopathological profile of the psychiatrists, so we can find the best treatment dependent on the type of psychiatrist. Now that we´ve come up with an excellent set-up for our scientific study (if I say so myself), we only need some funding (of course: outcomes depend on who finances our research).
    https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...21&t=734#p2673
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This is a variation of an experiment I’ve earlier proposed...
    It could be funny if it wasn’t so horrible!

https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...21&t=734#p2673
    I don't think it is horrible at all I think doctors should know what the drugs do from personal experience so maybe they would be more thoughtful of what they are doing to their patients. Also I saw an interesting video about the mice they use in experiments have been altered called "all our mice are broken"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGxOR50sn4

I haven’t found an update on the S298B bill in New York that will make it mandatory for elementary school children school children born after 1 January 2009 to be poisoned with a human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.
    The bill proposes that the children can be injected with the vaccine not only without the consent of their parents or guardians, but even without their knowledge.

Another related bill proposes that health care practitioners (so not only doctors) like those working at the depopulation offices of Planned Parenthood can vaccinate children younger than 18 years old for “sexually transmitted diseases” without the knowledge of their parents: http://web.archive.org/web/20191127203638/https://www.newsday.com/news/region-state/hpv-albany-legislation-mandatory-1.38808088
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-21-2020 at 10:06 AM.

For me, CBD oils are much more effective when it comes to killing cancer cells. That's what experts say in todays generation.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-26-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    As of today, it's still in committee:
    https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s298
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    It makes vaccination mandatory to attend public school; but I don't see where they can administer the vaccination without parental approval or knowledge.
    There is no mandate to inform the parent, while there is the possibility to vaccinate the child without the consent of the parent (or guardian)…

Of course you need to understand how crooked lawyers twist language to make it almost impossible to understand.

From subdivision 6…
    In the event that such person does not wish to select a health practitioner to administer the immunization, he or she shall be provided with a form which shall give notice that as a prerequisite to processing the application for admission to, or for continued attendance at, the school such person shall state a valid reason for withholding consent or consent shall be given for immunization to be administered by a health officer in the public employ, or by a school physician or nurse. The form shall provide for the execution of a consent by such person and it shall also state that such person need not execute such consent if subdivision eight of this section applies to such child.
    You see that the previous notes that consent is not necessary (if the child in school isn't vaccinated that is).

And subdivision 8 includes the need to poison the child with vaccines regardless of the consent of the parent (you need to read it in relation to subdivision 6 though)…
    8. If any physician licensed to practice medicine in this state certifies that such immunization may be detrimental to a child's health, the requirements of this section shall be inapplicable until such immunization is found no longer to be detrimental to the child's health.

8-a. Whenever a child has been refused admission to, or continued attendance at, a school as provided for in subdivision seven of this section because there exists no certificate provided for in subdivision five of this section or other acceptable evidence of the child's immunization against poliomyelitis, mumps, measles, diphtheria, rubella, varicella, hepatitis B, pertussis, tetanus, and, where applicable, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), meningococcal disease, [and] pneumococcal disease AND HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV), the principal, teacher, owner or person in charge of the school shall:

a. forward a report of such exclusion and the name and address of such child to the local health authority and to the person in parental relation to the child together with a notification of the responsibility of such person under subdivision two of this section and a form of consent as prescribed by regulation of the commissioner, and

b. provide, with the cooperation of the appropriate local health authority, for a time and place at which an immunizing agent or agents shall be administered, as required by subdivision two of this section, to a child for whom a consent has been obtained. Upon failure of a local health authority to cooperate in arranging for a time and place at which an immunizing agent or agents shall be administered as required by subdivision two of this section, the commissioner shall arrange for such administration and may recover the cost thereof from the amount of state aid to which the local health authority would otherwise be entitled.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-07-2020 at 06:42 AM.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:29 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven’t found an update on the S298B bill in New York that will make it mandatory for elementary school children school children born after 1 January 2009 to be poisoned with a human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.
    The bill proposes that the children can be injected with the vaccine not only without the consent of their parents or guardians, but even without their knowledge.
    This bill has passed the senate – waiting to be signed by the governor.

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s298

The cancer vaccine is a medicine that helps the body can fight the disease. The Vaccine has the performance to boost the body's immune system to fight cancer and destroy harmful germs and cells.

Quote Originally Posted by bracknelson View Post
    The cancer vaccine is a medicine that helps the body can fight the disease. The Vaccine has the performance to boost the body's immune system to fight cancer and destroy harmful germs and cells.
    The cancer vaccine is a fraud that causes damage to the body and will actually make the cancer more virulent.

It's strange that I sometimes post about strange "conspiracy" topics that later become even more relevant.
    In 2017, I started posting about preposterous "personalised cancer vaccines" by the little known BioNTech. At the time I found the "cancer" HPV vaccines more interesting, which cause infertility and has made the cervical cancer rates increase.

But now after staging the COVID pandemic, they have emergency approved and remarketted these biochemical weapons BioNTech's "mRNA vaccines" as the only "cure" for corona.
    It's very likely that at some point they will remake the COVID vaccines as "personalised", which gives them the possibility to target specific groups - old, adult, young, male and female at even higher financial gain.
    This also makes it more likely that they will approve the mRNA cancer vaccines, which after the emergency approved COVID vaccines has suddenly become "proven technology".

In only realised that the personalised mRNA cancer vaccines are really the same biochemical weapons that are now used in the COVID "pandemic" for "vaccines", after reading the following...

In a 2017 TED talk, Dr. Tal Zaks, the chief medical officer at Moderna Inc., explained how the company’s mRNA cancer vaccine supposedly works. Of course they don't really believe that this will make anybody "healthier", but they really want to "hack" and reprogram the human body, or as Zaks explained “We are actually hacking the software of life”.

As these mRNA vaccines have been approved without proper medical trials, the adverse effects could potentially be catastrophic. According to a study at New York City-based Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, the mRNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can suppress the immune system to stimulate cancer.

Ironically if these mRNA vaccines cause cancer, the same Big Pharma companies in a brilliant strategy could step forward later with another mRNA vaccine as the cure for cancer.
    With people effectively being so severely brainwashed that they're sleepwalking during the day and also dreaming at night, I really don't see who could stop this ploy: https://leohohmann.com/2021/03/09/mo...tware-of-life/
    (https://archive.is/TdF3A)

Pharma giants Merck and Moderna are co-developing new "personalised" mRNA cancer vaccines to be combined with toxic chemotherapy, even though the COVID mRNA vaccines could very well have been the main reason for the rise in cancer rates: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...erts-warn.html

Pharma giants Merck and Moderna are co-developing new "personalised" mRNA cancer vaccines to be combined with toxic chemotherapy, even though the COVID mRNA vaccines could very well have been the main reason for the rise in cancer rates: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...erts-warn.html
    That's pretty much how the pharma industry works. I wouldn't be surprised if bandages were outlawed because they are so archaic and clotting pills were the only FDA authorized treatment for cuts. The solution to every problem, even ones they create, is a drug.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    The solution to every problem, even ones they create, is a drug.
    In psychiatry they literally poison the psychiatric patients with drugs that have no benefits whatsoever.

Some of the adverse effects are so terrible that they get poisoned with more drugs that of course have more adverse effects for which more drugs are given.

When the mental health problems get problematic (at least in part caused by the "medicines") the answer is ... more drugs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12