Thread: MIT biologist says fear mongering on coronavirus will go down as biggest fraud to manipulate e

MIT biologist says fear mongering on coronavirus will go down as biggest fraud to manipulate e

V A SHIVA Dr SHIVA Live #CoronaVirus - The time to discuss Immune Health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title
    "I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awhile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay." Vince Lombardi

Isaiah 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

MIT biologist says fear mongering on coronavirus will go down as biggest fraud to manipulate e

MIT biologist says fear mongering on coronavirus will go down as biggest fraud to manipulate economies.

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/12/...xfD7JOKziUKrlc
    "I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awhile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay." Vince Lombardi

Isaiah 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Politicians love to collapse tax revenue, bankrupt their cronies, kill their voters, and lose the next election.

Makes sense...

Oh...

You're software aren't you?

And therefore I am talking to myself...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Oh...

You're software aren't you?

And therefore I am talking to myself...
    The OP is right.

Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The way you are calculating the death rate, the flu has a 10% death rate.

About 220,000 verified cases of the flu this year, and about 22,000 flu deaths.

What you have to do is figure out what the fatality rate is, which is based on the estimated number of total cases, not the number of verified cases. That number is not known, however the real number would bring the fatality rate significantly lower.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-20-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The OP is right.
    I wasn't making a joke or trying to insult the OP (who can jump in here any time to prove me wrong).

"He" is a bot, I'd say. "He" posted the same thing in two sub-forums within minutes.

Prove me wrong.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Did you post in the wrong thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Right Wing View Post
    V A SHIVA Dr SHIVA Live #CoronaVirus - The time to discuss Immune Health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title
    I have been following Shiva for a while, I hope his message gets to the Whitehouse.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Prove me wrong.

The way you are calculating the death rate, the flu has a 10% death rate.

About 22,000 verified cases of the flu this year, and about 220,000 flu deaths.
    O.K.

220,000÷22,000=1000%

Yes. Ten deaths for every person with the flu. 1000%. Because math.

QED

Fear mongering much? Particularly since the best numbers we have are less than 9,000 deaths and a rate of less than 3.5%?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-20-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Coronavirus has a 100% fatality rate in cases where the subject ended up dead.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Politicians love to collapse tax revenue, bankrupt their cronies, kill their voters, and lose the next election.

Makes sense...
    Every election that someone loses, someone else wins. Trump was downplaying the virus at first and losing credibility as the media hype train crucified him for it. Then he jumped on board the hype train out of self defense. Nobody will be hurt politically if this doesn't turn out as bad as has been predicted. Everyone will be like "Whew! Glad we all pulled together and flattened the curve." Trump's biggest mistake was not quoting scientists who said the WHO estimate might be inflated and instead saying it was based on a "hunch." But I'm not sure that was a mistake. I'm not sure he wasn't poisoning the well.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Coronavirus has a 100% fatality rate in cases where the subject ended up dead.
    Hold on, if you have coronavirus virus, and you get run over crossing the street to wait in line for toilet paper, was the cause of death coronavirus, automobile or TP?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hold on, if you have coronavirus virus, and you get run over crossing the street to wait in line for toilet paper, was the cause of death coronavirus, automobile or TP?
    well if it weren't for the coronavirus you wouldn't be stocking up on TP so... the virus caused it
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    O.K.

220,000÷22,000=1000%

Yes. Ten deaths for every person with the flu. 1000%. Because math.

QED

Fear mongering much? Particularly since the best numbers we have are less than 9,000 deaths and a rate of less than 3.5%?
    I switched the figures back, obviously anybody could figure out what they were supposed to be based on my statement.

Fear mongering about Covid??

I calculated an estimated fatality rate of .05% in the other thread..

I think that is the opposite.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 05-17-2020 at 05:16 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    And that prescient thought is keeping people from voting. Yet more circumstantial evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was developed by the Anarchists.
    LOL

Wait. That's not funny.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-07-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    From time to time, I try to fill in for TheTexan. It's difficult; he has a set of skills that do not come naturally to most people. I hope he returns soon.
    Only problem I have with it is, they might not have thought of that yet. You're doing their thinking for them.

Loose lips sink ships.

Coronavirus. If the coronavirus pandemic wasn't happening, that person wouldn't have even been in line in the first place.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The government is the cause. There wouldn't be a line for toilet paper if they hadn't declared a lock down.