Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy has been socially gendered as feminine.

Pregnancy has been socially gendered as feminine.

SJWs are insane.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    - - -

(Speechless)

LOLOLOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

If transgendered men can do it, masculine lesbos can do it, too.

The first ever pregnant man is now a dad-of-three… and transgender men are following suit by preparing to give birth on the NHS

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1529...th-on-the-nhs/

Teenager Riley Middlemore hopes to have his eggs frozen so he can have children of her own in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

SJWs are insane.
    Yup!

British group: To avoid offending patients, don’t use term ‘expectant mother’

A prominent association representing medical professionals in Great Britain has asked its staff not to use the term “expectant mother” to avoid offending transgender and intersex patients, leading some critics to slam the organization for being too “politically correct.”

The guidelines, published late last year by the British Medical Association (BMA) in a 14-page booklet titled “A Guide To Effective Communication: Inclusive Language In The Workplace,” asks them to instead use the term “pregnant people.”

“Gender inequality is reflected in traditional ideas about the roles of women and men,” a pamphlet explaining the guidelines reads, according to Metro.co.uk. “Though they have shifted over time, the assumptions and stereotypes that underpin those ideas are often deeply-rooted.”

“A large majority of people that have been pregnant or have given birth identify as women,” the pamphlet continues. “We can include intersex men and transmen who may get pregnant by saying ‘pregnant people’ instead of ‘expectant mothers.’”

The Sun reported that the group released the guidelines to “celebrate diversity.”

Among other stipulations, the guidelines also advise against using the term “Christian name,” as not every family is Christian, and the term “family name” in lieu of “last name,” as well as the avoidance of masculine noun-derived terms like “mankind and manpower,” Metro.co.uk reported. (What about woman?)

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/0...nt-mother.html
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

The world is turning upside down with this stuff.
    I'm pretty sure the end goal is to turn us all into the other gender or into homosexuals to curb reproduction.

Of course, this is primarily being applied in western nations…

Someone or some ruling group of people know exactly what they're doing to us.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

This is so sexist of the liberals. They are trying to steal something from proud females everywhere. This is a true war on women being waged by the rabid left.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just give them what they want. They will go away. Not.

btw, is this:
    Heterosexism and patriarchy collude to create an expectation of pregnancy for all women. In addition, the bodily production of pregnancy has been socially gendered as feminine because of its association with female-bodied people.
    a dig at surrogate mothers, adoptive mothers, and all other women who raise children as mothers without being birth mothers? That's gotta be some kind of nasty -ism that should be shunned and condemned right there.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    - - -

(Speechless)
    This ^^^
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

That's fabulousth.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

This is the genocide and population control that "conspiracy kooks" like myself have been hollering about for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    The world is turning upside down with this stuff.
    I'm pretty sure the end goal is to turn us all into the other gender or into homosexuals to curb reproduction.

Of course, this is primarily being applied in western nations…

Someone or some ruling group of people know exactly what they're doing to us.

And when these circus freaks, egged on by the establishment, do permanent damage to the gene thread of humanity, reproduction will then be strictly regulated by the state.

The final endgame will be that new humans will be "manufactured" without any human input or interaction, and will be sterile as well.

"Ageism".

Normalizing pre-pubescent pedophilia.

So. instead of a woman being an expectant mom.. the identifier is now

LOOK, It's preggers!?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pregnant people
    Isn't that a bit presumptuous, to assume that just because someone is pregnant, that they identify as a person?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And why is that, just because someone has a baby growing in their womb, they are labelled "pregnant" ?

These people have no respect, for womb-occupied individuals deciding to live alternative, unpregnant, lifestyles.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Glad we cleared that up. And to think, all this time we thought biology had something to do with pregnancy.
    I guess all the other mammals and birds and such must also have this "socially gendered" issue with pregnancy too, but with enough effort we can set the rest of the animal kingdom straight on this as well.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I am so sick of what this world has become. I cannot believe we live in a dream parody world. This must stop. I will never take part in this nonsense. Can anyone blame me for not really wanting to be in the USA? It's not just the college campuses, either. That's where they're produced. Studies have shown talks on college campuses are actually likely to have an effect on a student's opinion or worldview. That's why there are so many leftist speakers. That's why they're trying to shut down conservative speakers at all costs. Maybe the protestors don't know, but that's what they've been conditioned to do. They're shutting down free speech because they know it makes a difference in what people actually believe.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

What if you're a masculine lesbian who is also anatomically male?

So when "a guy is pregnant with identical twin cheezeburgerz" it is now feminine?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

NEWSFLASH: In case you have not noticed the only way to live now is to troll. Troll or die!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Silly earthlings....I self-identify as a martian... after all species is just a 'social construct'. I demand to be recognized as such and provided a 'species safe space' lest I report you to the PC police and burn your house down.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What if you're a masculine lesbian who is also anatomically male?
    Mr Animal says he identifies as a lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I do not trust you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Is he as deft with his tongue as a lesbian? If not, he might just be from the Isle of Lesbos and teasing you a bit.

Just when you think you have heard and seen it all, you haven't and won't. The lunatics are out in full force--God help us!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast