Thread: Guilty white woman pins blame for her crime on innocent black man.

Guilty white woman pins blame for her crime on innocent black man.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...dal-his-advice

As the NYT first reported on Friday, in the latest attempt to justify her use of a private email server, the FBI notes from Hillary Clinton’s deposition revealed that she told federal investigators that former Secretary of State Colin Powell suggested she use a personal email account as he had done.
    [...]
    In an immediate response, Colin Powell’s office in a statement said he could not recall the dinner conversation. He did recall describing the system he used to her, but the statement did not say he suggested Clinton do the same. “He did write former Secretary Clinton an email memo describing his use of his personal AOL email account for unclassified messages and how it vastly improved communications within the State Department,” the statement said. “At the time there was no equivalent system within the department.”
    [...]
    Furthermore, as Reuters noted, Powell has said he had no choice besides using his private account as the department did not have a fully functioning email system of its own when he joined in 2001. He used a secure department computer to manage classified information, the statement said.

Overnight, a rather displeased Colin Powell said Hillary Clinton’s campaign has been trying to use him to help justify her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State. On Sunday, Powell told People Magazine that Clinton was using her private email long before their meeting. “The truth is she was using it for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [during my term as Secretary of State],” he said.

Why does the former diplomat believe this to be the case, the magazine rhetorically asked? “Why do you think?” he said. “It doesn’t bother me. But it’s okay; I’m free.”
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

I'm eager for their follow up post: Entire country of whites blame all of their problems on innocent minorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

From my regularly scheduled shrill neg-rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Who's "their?" You think I have a mouse in my pocket, you despicable statist goon?!
    The "their" quite obviously refers to Zero Hedge. It would have been "your" if it was directed at you. Carry on.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

The "their" quite obviously refers to Zero Hedge. It would have been "your" if it was directed at you. Carry on.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Well it was still a pretty dumb post worthy of a -rep. I don't like giving them out, but I'm glad someone did.

When there are billions of dollars in wealth transfers every year from the white community to minority communities against their will they have good reason to complain. When those forced wealth transfers create incentive for more single motherhood in poor communities which causes more violence in crime, certainly they have good reason to complain.

But instead of seeing that most of the people are mad at the GOVERNMENT for enabling bad behavior of minorities, you claim that they simply don't like the minorities. The fact that you haven't picked up on that in all your time here shows me that you aren't very good at learning new information and that creates low value posts such as the one that got rightly -repd.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm eager for their follow up post: Entire country of whites blame all of their problems on innocent minorities.
    How did you get that from the article? Hillary was just saying she got the idea from Powell.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well it was still a pretty dumb post worthy of a -rep. I don't like giving them out, but I'm glad someone did.
    I don't give 'em out often either either, but yeah, that was deserving. I may give him one more to negate any sympathy + rep he gets.

Somebody needs a vacation.