Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Islamic extremist kills 50 at Orlando gay nightclub

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Has anyone heard from HB today?

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I find it hard to buy that Trump was an elite pick, put in place to play the outsider. Why wouldn't they have preferred Rubio, a neocon who was part of the Gang of Eight (on board with the immigration & and amnesty agenda)? He's much better spoken, young, attractive, Hispanic and willing to play the game.
    I'm sure they'll be studying that question for years. But they threw every flavor of $#@! they had at the wall, in order to ensure they watered Rand's vote down sufficiently, and Trump's flavor of $#@! stuck the best.

Just because they engineered this thing does not mean they didn't give themselves several options, and play much of it by ear. The only reason to believe Trump was The Intended is he got the most MSM coverage early on, but they'd have run with whomever could beat Rand.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-12-2016 at 10:56 PM.

For those leaning toward it really happened but the killer was manipulated theory, check out Derren Brown's "Assassination" video on Youtube. Mind control used to require a lot of time, torture and investment of resources. No more. They've got it down to a science now and all it takes it takes is a highly suggestible subject.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    lol
    Interesting sig you have there, NCL.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    *yawn* If you say so.

Trump supporters will be all like, boogity boogity Muslims. Clinton supporters will be all like, boogity boogity guns.

Provided those looking at Johnson have sense enough to say boogity boogity blowback, nothing changes.
    Hmmmm....... what I got out of the article is that there is a lot of covert stuff going on and it will be interesting to see who benefits.
    There is no spoon.

What does wanting to curb immigration have to do with "racism"? Further, Muslim is not a race.
    All immigration policies are inherently racist as it restricts movement of free people based on where they were born. Muslim is not a race, but Muslims have a race and it sure as hell most of the time ain't WASP.

Furthermore, what valid reason is their to import foreign Muslims, anyway?
    Because they're people.

There isn't one other than the multikulti globalist social engineering agenda.
    That's your derogatory word for "anti-racism"?

I have to admit, your arguments are getting better. This shows real progress. I doff my hat. Keep at it, bucko! You'll get there one day....
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I'm sure they'll be studying that question for years. But they threw every flavor of $#@! they had at the wall, in order to ensure they watered Rand's vote down sufficiently, and Trump's flavor of $#@! stuck the best.

Just because they engineered this thing does not mean they didn't give themselves several options, and play much of it by ear. The only reason to believe Trump was The Intended is he got the most MSM coverage early on, but they'd have run with whomever could beat Rand.
    At this point.. I am inclined to believe that. You can see similar things happening in the DEM party with Sanders. They had a different tactic to stop him but it's obvious that the establishment, which includes the media, decides who is running, not the voter.
    "I am a bird"

A friend of yours (close, not close?) said she had a friend killed there?

Who is your friend and who is her friend? Don't mean names but something about them.
    I'm not going into all that. You'll just have to trust me...or not. I've been firmly in psyop/hoax camp, for very good reason, on most mass shootings up until now but I'm sure this wasn't a drill. I don't claim to know all the details of what happened but very good personal intel says there was a shooting there and people were killed.

Btw, it was also telegraphed by the 'pop star' fake shooting the day before. The signs of an impending event were all over those reports, if you know what to look for.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-13-2016 at 02:59 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm not going into all that. You'll just have to trust me...or not. I've been firmly in psyop/hoax camp, for very good reason, on most mass shootings up until now but I'm sure this wasn't a drill. I don't claim to know all the details of what happened but very good personal intel says there was a shooting there and people were killed.

Btw, it was also telegraphed by the 'pop star' fake shooting the day before. The signs of an impending event were all over those reports, if you know what to look for.

Okay. If there's ever any more about the event that you can share I hope you do. While I always take the position of prove it happened, I'm also open to it did happen if I can see some proof.

Interesting what you said about the singer killed. When that happened I immediately wondered if the guy who did it was mind controlled. Other than the shooting, itself, what things about it did you see as telegraphing more to come? I didn't pay much attention to the story.

As I'm sure you know, a false flag is different than a hoax. People die in false flags.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    As I'm sure you know, a false flag is different than a hoax. People die in false flags.
    it's a hoax, you think it's a false flag because you fell for the hoax.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's still the crisis actors and scripting that always come from CIA controlled media reports (prime example, watch this horse$#@! script reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts) but suffice it to say that someone close to me would have to have been "targeted" for a psyop if it was all fake. Possible but unlikely.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

There's still the crisis actors and scripting that always come from CIA controlled media reports (prime example, watch this horse$#@! script reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts) but suffice it to say that someone close to me would have to have been "targeted" for a psyop if it was all fake. Possible but unlikely.
    Whew, boy, after watching that I don't know how this thing could be real. What do you need crisis actors for when it's real?

Whew, boy, after watching that I don't know how this thing could be real. What do you need crisis actors for when it's real?
    Controlling the narrative.

Here's what happens when a non-actor goes off script

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    it's a hoax, you think it's a false flag because you fell for the hoax.
    I can see why you have a negative amount of reps. I was just saying that real deaths in an event like this does not, in and of itself, prove that there's nothing deceptive about it. I didn't make a claim on what it was, so unless you're omniscient, please don't try to tell me what I think.

Yeah, my point earlier was that it doesn't have to be completely fake or completely true, but I think you got what I was saying.
    Last edited by lilymc; 06-13-2016 at 04:16 AM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Yeah, my point earlier was that it doesn't have to be completely fake or completely true, but I think you got what I was saying.
    For sure. We've both probably seen enough clips of "mass shootings" with CPR dummies (LAX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHhWNSB1MhA Planned Parenthood Colorado https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcKuUdJj30s) to know there's been plenty of fakes. I think the drills are turning into legit false flags now...

lol.. I knew they will try to blame christians. gg. Might as well blame christians for the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Rape in Cologne? Blame white, christian men.. rofl. EVERYTHING IS THE CRACKERS FAULT!

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...s-for-orlando/
    The Un-American Civil Liberties Union has found the real culprit in the Orlando shooting. One guess:
    Several American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) attorneys took to Twitter to blame the “Christian Right” for Sunday’s deadly terrorist attack at a nightclub in Orlando, Fla., which left 50 dead and 53 injured.
    Chase Strangio, a staff attorney with the ACLU’s LGBT and AIDS Project, claimed the social and political environment cultivated by Christian conservatives in recent months was to blame for the shooting at Pulse, a nightclub popular with Orlando’s LGBT community.

Last edited by alucard13mm; 06-13-2016 at 07:51 AM.

For those leaning toward it really happened but the killer was manipulated theory,
    I suspect this.

But I still ask,, How many were killed by Police?

and how many innocent bystanders are acceptable?

questions the media stays far away from.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The latest narrative that is emerging in media reports is that suspect was security guard with history of using steroids, was fascinated by law enforcement, was "very conscientious" , unstable and used to say racist things about blacks, jews, gays.

Ex-coworker of suspected Orlando shooter says he was 'dangerous,' hated 'blacks, women, lesbians, and Jews'

2:42 a.m. ET

"Daniel Gilroy, a co-worker at G4S Secure Solutions — formerly known as Wackenhut — told NBC News that Mateen was a "very conscientious" employee who was often early for work and was fascinated by law enforcement.

He was also loud, "very excitable" and racist, Gilroy said.
    "He was scary in a concerning way," he said. "And it wasn't at times. It was all the time. He had anger management issues. Something would set him off, but the things that would set him off were always women, race or religion. [Those were] his button pushers."
    Working with Mateen was so difficult that Gilroy said he requested a transfer.

"I needed to be out of that situation," he said. "I described it as being toxic."
    Mateen "always referred to every other race, religion, gender in a derogatory way," Gilroy added. "He did not like black people at all. That was mentioned once or twice, but more so was women. He did not like women at all. He did like women in a sexual way, but he did not respect them."
    His father told NBC News that his son was affected by a recent incident involving two men showing each other affection.
    Orlando Gunman's Ex-Wife: 'He Had a History With Steroids'

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orl...hooter-n590496

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...t-omar-mateen/

They are located in Juptier, Florida.
    http://www.g4s.com/

H/T: TahoeBlue
    G4S Secure Solutions

For the prison company formerly known as Wackenhut Corrections Corporation, see GEO Group.

G4S Secure Solutions (USA) is an American security services company, and a wholly owned subsidiary of G4S plc. It was founded as The Wackenhut Corporation in 1954, in Coral Gables, Florida, by George Wackenhut and three partners (all are former FBI agents). In 2002 the company was acquired for $570 million by Danish corporation Group 4 Falck (itself then merged to form British company G4S in 2004).[1] In 2010, G4S Wackenhut changed its name to G4S Secure Solutions (USA) to reflect the new business model.[2][3] The G4S Americas Region headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida.[4][5]

After early struggles (including a fistfight between George Wackenhut and one of his partners), Wackenhut took sole control of his company in 1958, then naming it after himself. Working throughout the day in his office, he sometimes continued nightly as a security guard. By 1964, he had contracts to guard the Kennedy Space Center and the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission's nuclear test site in Nevada. The following year, he took his company public.

In the mid-60s, Florida Governor Claude Kirk commissioned the Wackenhut Corporation to help fight a "war on organized crime", awarding the company a $500,000 contract. The commission lasted about a year but led to more than 80 criminal indictments, including many for local politicians and government employees.[6] Following the murder of a British tourist at a rest stop in 1993, Florida contracted with Wackenhut to provide security at all state rest stops.

Services by security companies typically include: permanent guarding service, security officers, manned security, disaster response, emergency services, control room monitoring, armed security, unarmed security, special event security, security patrols, reception/concierge service, access control, emergency medical technicians (EMT) service, ambassador service.

Like other security companies, G4S targets sectors: energy, utilities, and chemical/petrochemical, financial institutions, government, hospitals and healthcare facilities, major corporates, industrials and construction, ports and airports, residential communities, retail and commercial real estate, transit systems

Clients include: GSK[7] and U.S. Customs and Border Protection[8]

Read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S_Secure_Solutions
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

http://counterjihad.com/isis-infiltr...dhs-contractor

The Orlando nightclub terrorist who pledged allegiance to ISIS worked almost a decade for a major Department of Homeland Security contractor, raising alarms that ISIS sympathizers and agents have infiltrated the federal agency set up after 9/11 to combat terrorists.

New York Post columnist and author Paul Sperry is a media fellow at the Hoover Institution.
    Officials say Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, an Afghan-American who held two firearms licenses and a security officer license, was employed by the security firm G4S Secure Solutions USA Inc. since Sept. 10, 2007. The Jupiter, Fla.-based company merged with the Wackenhut Corp. after 9/11 and assumed federal contracts.

“G4S supports the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection (CPB), with its operations at the U.S. * Mexico border and with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to transport illegal immigrants in selected urban areas,” the company says in a brochure, titled “Providing Manpower Solutions for Government Services.”

The DHS contract with G4S is worth more than $234 million. The contract states that one of the “performance requirements” is helping identify “suspected terrorists” trying to enter the U.S.
    The security contractor also provides security guards and other security services for “90 percent of U.S. nuclear facilities.”
    More at link

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I suspect this.

But I still ask,, How many were killed by Police?

and how many innocent bystanders are acceptable?

questions the media stays far away from.
    Something is rotten in Florida- all of this is too convenient.

Follow the money.
    There is no spoon.

I'm sure it's been said here already (but I'm not going to review 11 pages to see) but if one or two people in that huge crowd were armed this would have turned out way differently. I don't mean an "armed guard" because that's too easy a target to take out. All such venues should have armed employees. These can be bartenders, busboys, waitresses, sound technicians or any other position. They could perhaps be given a hourly bonus for simply taking their own weapon (concealed so they are not easily targeted) to work.

No, that's not the discussion by the lame-stream media of course. Their only train of thought is blaming the guns...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Interesting sig you have there, NCL.
    Yeah, these little queens are awfully persistent, Susano. I have seen your name here, but have not seen you around much. That is why I pointed it out; not sure if you knew about them.

If you want to read why they are here, then check the thread below. Just read my posts. Pretty much sums it up.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...akes-Sense-Now
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    What prescription pycho drugs was he on?
    There's a valid question that will not be addressed by the MSM.

Why not? A follow-up question would be what percentage of media revenue comes from the pharma industry? That answers the lack of coverage question.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Did he ever go on or off prescription drugs?

He was also bipolar, Mateen's ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, told reporters in Boulder, Colo.

"He was mentally unstable and mentally ill," Yusufiy said.
    http://www.lfpress.com/2016/06/13/or...e-says-ex-wife
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    Live view of reddit mods deleting posts about the shooting

https://r.go1dfish.me/r/news/comment...read/?sort=new
    What kind of posts?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rand could have ran in NH and stayed in long enough to be a thorn in Trump side, like Sanders with Hilary.

Instead, he dropped out after Iowa, after beating Fiorina, Kasich, Bush, people who STAYED IN the race.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I'm sure it's been said here already (but I'm not going to review 11 pages to see) but if one or two people in that huge crowd were armed this would have turned out way differently. I don't mean an "armed guard" because that's too easy a target to take out. All such venues should have armed employees. These can be bartenders, busboys, waitresses, sound technicians or any other position. They could perhaps be given a hourly bonus for simply taking their own weapon (concealed so they are not easily targeted) to work.

No, that's not the discussion by the lame-stream media of course. Their only train of thought is blaming the guns...
    Exactly, these bastards in the media and government want us to be a society of sheep. Defenseless cowards, praying for the heroes in black (SWAT) to save us all.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast