Thread: 'We are NOT vaccine guinea pigs':

Thumbs up 'We are NOT vaccine guinea pigs':

'We are NOT vaccine guinea pigs': South Africans accuse researchers of testing Oxford coronavirus vaccine on poor and vulnerable Africans

By Alice Cachia For Mailonline and Ap
    Published: 06:06 EDT, 2 July 2020 | Updated: 10:51 EDT, 2 July 2020

Protesters rallying against Africa's first coronavirus vaccine have accused researchers of 'manipulating the vulnerable' into volunteering for testing of Oxford University's coronavirus vaccine.

Around 2,000 people in South Africa are expected to take part in the Johannesburg trial, which began last week.

The vaccine is also being tested in the UK, Brazil and researchers say that it needs to be tested in Africa to ensure it is not affected by local conditions in the country.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Africans.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These people are a bunch of monsters.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Most Americans will be thrilled to obey their government. "Second wave", look how many more folks are wearing their masks. They are more vocal this time around when they see someone (like me) walking around without one. I encounter more birds than I see up in the sky.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Most Americans will be thrilled to obey their government. "Second wave", look how many more folks are wearing their masks. They are more vocal this time around when they see someone (like me) walking around without one. I encounter more birds than I see up in the sky.
    I won't wear a mask and I have had no one say a word to me about it. I see a lot of people in the stores and where I work without them. We lock eye contact and smile.--they know it's BS.

One thing I have noticed, it is usually the liberals who are walking around with masks on it almost intuitive.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I won't wear a mask and I have had no one say a word to me about it. I see a lot of people in the stores and where I work without them. We lock eye contact and smile.--they know it's BS.

One thing I have noticed, it is usually the liberals who are walking around with masks on it almost intuitive.
    I guess it's the area one happens to be in. I am in what is considered a "very conservative" area, and most here are buying the rhetoric. Granted, these folks believe Mike Kelly is the greatest "Congressman" of all time, even though his record is a dismal 56%. This area - any mention of Trumps horrific Omnibus, trillions in debt and Operation Warp Speed are considered "flat-out lies against our president" and I should go live under a rock with the democrats.

Anyway, I refuse to wear a mask as well. That makes me not a "team player", and boy do they hate that.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)