Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump's remarks on vaccine development this morning

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I will give you a chance to redeem yourself.
    Thanks, but I'll pass. I am not here to please you.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was not a change, that is how it has been since the very first time he was asked about a corona virus vaccine.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Thanks, but I'll pass. I am not here to please you.
    This isn't about me, it is about you.

That said, you do you.

Just know that when you defame the forum, and I see it, I am going to call you out.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-17-2020 at 08:16 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This isn't about me, it is about you.

That said, you do you.

Just know that when you defame the forum, and I see it, I am going to call you out.
    I think you should work on your addiction to the Trump cult and stop criticizing others.

If anyone defames the forums and the name of Ron Paul who these forums were named after, it is you!!!

Ron Paul agrees with everything I have exposed with Trump on these forums, not with your religious belief in him as the savior.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123