Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Let's see some real RPF legwork, we used to do this in a day. Help a member in trouble

////
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-06-2018 at 12:50 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good morning, RPF Family.

Sorry I haven't been able to provide an update sooner, so here it goes:

After 4 rounds of chemo and the stem cell transplant, she is in FULL remission. The last bone marrow biopsy showed zero traces of any leukemic cells! We are day +64 from transplant and she is still very weak. SHe is on so many immunosuppressants and we are trying to prevent her from developing something called, "Graft vs. Host Disease" which can result from stem cell transplants. Doc says if the leukemia is going to return, data shows it would likely return within 6 months, so that is our next goal. October 10 would be the 6 month mark. I have returned to work, part time, since she is still too weak to be left alone with the kids for too long.

I wanted to personally thank you all for everything you've done. You've given your time, prayers, and hard earned $$.... some of you sent letters. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry I did a poor job keeping you all updated, but I should be on here more frequently from now on. It has been an absolute nightmare these last 6 months, and it's far from over, but for the first time in many many months... things are looking up.

Thank you all.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

After 4 rounds of chemo and the stem cell transplant, she is in FULL remission. The last bone marrow biopsy showed zero traces of any leukemic cells! We are day +64 from transplant and she is still very weak. SHe is on so many immunosuppressants and we are trying to prevent her from developing something called, "Graft vs. Host Disease" which can result from stem cell transplants. Doc says if the leukemia is going to return, data shows it would likely return within 6 months, so that is our next goal. October 10 would be the 6 month mark. I have returned to work, part time, since she is still too weak to be left alone with the kids for too long.

I wanted to personally thank you all for everything you've done. You've given your time, prayers, and hard earned $$.... some of you sent letters. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry I did a poor job keeping you all updated, but I should be on here more frequently from now on. It has been an absolute nightmare these last 6 months, and it's far from over, but for the first time in many many months... things are looking up.

Thank you all.
    I am so happy I have tears in my eyes.

Awesome!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thank you all.
    Brother, you don't know how happy I am to hear that.

Thank you all.
    Very good news, hope your lady continues on this path and keep getting well.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to @Anti Federalist again.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345