Thread: Is the FAA sacrificing your safety for diversity?

Is the FAA sacrificing your safety for diversity?

Jun 1, 2018

Activists inside the federal government decided that air traffic controllers weren’t diverse enough and in recent years and in the first step of the hiring process, used a 'biographical questionnaire' to screen potential employees. One man is suing the FAA for its updated hiring practice. #Tucker

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    di·ver·si·ty

dəˈvərsədē,dīˈvərsədē

noun

Too many white people

Diversity quota's instead of hiring the best are going to get people killed and not just in the airline industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    di·ver·si·ty

dəˈvərsədē,dīˈvərsədē

noun

Too many white people
    I am sure there is a better way to describe the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Diversity quota's instead of hiring the best are going to get people killed and not just in the airline industry.
    The nursing shortage forty years or so ago proved that one true. The numbers of dead patients from medication errors and simple neglect in the Hospitals and Nursing Homes skyrocketed! It hasn't come down since either.

Intellectual diversity is the only diversity that Liberals don’t care about.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Can't let logic get in the way of muh feelings and emotions...

Not the FAA, I would have rolled my eyes really hard had the article been talking about TSA. That one is just security theatre.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YouTube is full of RAMPage

Listened to a great one about a year ago. ATC asks an Asian Pilot a question many times and the pilot just says rodger and gives his call sign in response each time.
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 06-03-2018 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    YouTube is full of RAMPage

Listened to a great one about a year ago. ATC asks an Asian Pilot a question many times and the pilot just says rodger and gives his tail number in response each time.
    Lol. I flew last year and the flight attendant was aking 2 asian men if they understood the emergency exit row instructions, they guys just answered “yes” to everything she asked them even questions not related to EE rows.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Why would ATC even hire muslims? Being an air traffic controller is stressful enough, without also having to worry about being blown up in your own workplace
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his