Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian vegan faces 10 yrs for giving slaughter house pigs water on hot day

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So live meat is still ok?
    My brother calls that fresh.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My brother calls that fresh.
    Another savage cannibal in your tribe.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Another savage cannibal in your tribe.
    Probably why he is single. He does not empty the ash tray as well , it just boils over onto the floor .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Cop are an immediate danger. and usually uncivilized .
    That's just not true. Only a in a minority of situations it is.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I challenge someone to find a locked thread on RPF that is not better than this .
    Do something Danke

I can't believe this thread is still going too.

I was going to post a general thread on veganism... because we have so many little threads related to that topic here and there. So it would be good to have it all one place. But I've been busy, so I just haven't done it yet.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    I can't believe this thread is still going too.

I was going to post a general thread on veganism...
    because we have so many little threads related to that topic here and there. So it would be good to have it all one place. But I've been busy, so I just haven't done it yet.
    I'm willing to bet it'll be populated with sane, sensible commentary that's respectful of your beliefs.....

Until folks who have social inadequacies join in and start spouting their rhetoric.

Speaking only for myself, I can promise to try to be polite and try not to rise to the bait....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm willing to bet it'll be populated with sane, sensible commentary that's respectful of your beliefs.....

Until folks who have social inadequacies join in and start spouting their rhetoric.

Speaking only for myself, I can promise to try to be polite and try not to rise to the bait....
    Thanks. I appreciate that.

If I post it, I'll make sure to state in the OP that it's not for trolling or baiting. So we'll see how it goes.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

If I post it, I'll make sure to state in the OP that it's not for trolling or baiting. So we'll see how it goes.
    Best of luck!

Just don't trigger anyone and it should be alright. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Just don't trigger anyone and it should be alright. ~hugs~
    Whachusay Willis?

Chester Copperpot

i have a couple legitimate questions about the whole veganism thing that might sound trollish but theyre not... theyre sincere questions.. so whenever you get that thread startd ill be happy to ask them to you.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by farreri View Post
    What the hell is the matter with you?
    he's a disgruntled 49'er fan, and only talks tough on the internet.

lol

"I'm willing to bet it'll be populated with sane, sensible commentary that's respectful of your beliefs....."
    boooooring

"Until folks who have social inadequacies join in and start spouting their rhetoric."
    sweet!! where's the thread???

it must be noted, but perhaps not in this case, that animal abuse leads to human abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    "I'm willing to bet it'll be populated with sane, sensible commentary that's respectful of your beliefs....."
    boooooring

"Until folks who have social inadequacies join in and start spouting their rhetoric."
    sweet!! where's the thread???
    You're in it.

Over 7,500 views so far. Wow!
    Views: 8,851

Whachusay Willis?
    Ain'tchu heard, bro? Triggers are the new Great Source Of Fear, Angst, And Despair for the Booboisie with too much time on their hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bwaaaahaha!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Chester Copperpot

vegan gains is such a douchebag... at least he didnt go crazy and scream in that video... but hes still a douche

[video=youtube;lhQR1wi3cwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhQR1wi3cwg[/ video]
    He didn't mention it, but I heard that even though people were ready and willing to take the injured pigs to an animal sanctuary, so they could heal and live out the rest of their lives in peace, those pigs were killed right there on the street, then thrown away like garbage. I'm not talking about the pigs that were slaughtered for meat, but some pigs that weren't going to be used at all.... even though people were begging to take them, they were killed in front of everyone then thrown in the dumpster.

In my view, stuff like this just shows how low humankind has sunk, it's very sad.

― Henry David Thoreau

He didn't mention it, but I heard that even though people were ready and willing to take the injured pigs to an animal sanctuary, so they could heal and live out the rest of their lives in peace, those pigs were killed right there on the street, then thrown away like garbage. I'm not talking about the pigs that were slaughtered for meat, but some pigs that weren't going to be used at all.... even though people were begging to take them, they were killed in front of everyone then thrown in the dumpster.

In my view, stuff like this just shows how low humankind has sunk, it's very sad.
    Putting an animal out of its misery when it's wounded isn't cruel in my opinion.

I was taught, and still believe, that permitting an animal to suffer is one of the most immoral things a person can do.

Chester Copperpot

i would have a hard time watching that.

Putting an animal out of its misery when it's wounded isn't cruel in my opinion.

I was taught, and still believe, that permitting an animal to suffer is one of the most immoral things a person can do.
    I wasn't talking about putting an animal out of its misery. There were some pigs that were alive and ok, but were injured and there were people willing to take those pigs to a sanctuary to nurse them back to health. NOT permit them to suffer. But instead they were killed in front of those people and thrown in the dumpster. My point was that if they were going to throw those pigs away anyway, why not allow the people willing to show them kindness take them?

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    i would have a hard time watching that.
    Yeah, it was sad. Bite Size vegan did a video on it. But I think most of you here would probably think she's too 'extreme', so I won't share the video.

― Henry David Thoreau

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

I wasn't talking about putting an animal out of its misery. There were some pigs that were alive and ok, but were injured and there were people willing to take those pigs to a sanctuary to nurse them back to health. NOT permit them to suffer. But instead they were killed in front of those people and thrown in the dumpster. My point was that if they were going to throw those pigs away anyway, why not allow the people willing to show them kindness take them?
    because they are chattel. Now if the pig activists quickly pulled out cash or offered to buy the injured pigs im sure that would have stopped the immediate killing of the pigs.. but people arent going to just give them away free... I know it isnt rational but its like when people throw away their used couch which is perfectly fine and perhaps even not that old.. some people will purposely tear it up to prevent some would-be garbage picker from getting a free somewhat new couch... its their right of course but its so silly.. let somebody have a free couch if youre willing to throw it away....

Chester Copperpot

Yeah, it was sad. Bite Size vegan did a video on it. But I think most of you here would probably think she's too 'extreme', so I won't share the video.
    it cant be any worse than all the vegan gain videos that farreri shares.. that guy is the worst.

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast