Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Tweets Mock Video Of Himself Pummeling "Fraud News CNN" In A Wrestling Match

meanwhiles:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/881553426601177088
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The great meme war continues, hey we had some real fun with it during the 2008/2012 when Ron Paul ran. We had some amazing stuff being made up back then.
    Currently this meme sums up the entire week of Trump and CNN, and the other supporting players in the whole debacle.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The people hate the press. This will pay off in the end.

That was hysterical! LMAO!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    No. He is simply smarter than you, and your rhetorical questions. Trump has dealt with the press his whole life. He clearly knows what he is doing. You would have no clue how to handle this, not that you would ever even have the foresight and knowledge to navigate the press in the first place like he has. SO we have som dude om the forum claiming he knows better, and this is all fake. You're just a dude on the internet. Win a mayorship or state senate seat or something, then maybe I'll consider your press analytics.

You all keep acting like Trump is the same as every puppet before him. Not even. Hillary would not have been treated like this by the press. Bush, CLinton, Bush, Obama never were. Nobody has ever been treated with such disrespect and disdain by the press, not even Nixon, not even close.

Please, please, let some random dude on the internet beg you to think his way.
    Why are you making this about me?

You are also just some "dude" (idk) on the interwebs and I sure as $#@! don't believe that trump is some sort of republican savior. Maybe you should enroll in basic common sense and start realizing this guy is as much of a fraud as CNN is.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The people hate the press. This will pay off in the end.
    They hate the press because they won't ask these politicians like Donald about the things that matter, like "how does Medicaid work?" Instead, they work together to maintain power and profit.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Why are you making this about me?
    Because you are talking about something you clearly know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    If trump truly thought that CNN was fraudulent, why would he, as the head of the most powerful executive branch in the world, address it through a slew of immature tweets?

CNN may be fake entertainment, but his response is even faker. The whole thing reeks of distractions and creating a media frenzy in the midst of some other important business.
    This is great for the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They hate the press because they won't ask these politicians like Donald about the things that matter, like "how does Medicaid work?" Instead, they work together to maintain power and profit.
    CPUd, the freedom crusader.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The press creates the narrative that cultivates tyranny. The corporate press needs to go bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    CPUd, the freedom crusader.
    CNNd
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    They have spent well over 90% of the time (proven) asking about and broadcasting stories about the Russia-Trump collusion.

Just like you.

"things that matter" right CPUd?

The press creates the narrative that cultivates tyranny. The corporate press needs to go bye bye.
    Do you believe they need to be exterminated?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Scott Adams tells you how President Trump destroyed civilization with his Morning Joe Tweets

Banned

Blog Entries
    They need to be laughed and humiliated off the stage. And Trump is doing a great job of it, (with a little help from his friends... millions of friends).

Which will also be your fate.

https://twitter.com/Polling_Station/...86195486502913

Banned

Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/Polling_Station/...86195486502913
    Ha ha, Trump has his enemies heads spinning so fast, they are helping him spread the messages that are destroying them!

Even CPUd is playing along in his own downfall.

This is glorious.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scott Adams tells you how President Trump destroyed civilization with his Morning Joe Tweets

I'm surprised you beat CNNd posting this.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'm surprised you beat CNNd posting this.
    His manager will green light it soon. The headline makes sense.

"This is just a circus" - Jerry Springer

Banned

Blog Entries
    Once you see the genius of it all....

...you don't care if CPUd posts 100 more times tonight.

It is glorious.

It's like Trump has been doing this over and over again, but this time, he just revealed his trick, so even some of the most oblivious have an "ah hah" moment.

And the press, and the shills, just keep helping him make his point.

This is glorious. This is so much fun.

I can't express my real thoughts on the matter. In my opinion, overwhelming fear would improve the atrocious state of journalism in this country.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-02-2017 at 10:44 PM.

I can't express my real thoughts on the matter. In my opinion, overwhelming fear would improve the atrocious state of journalism in this country.
    Spoken like a true authoritarian.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Spoken like a true authoritarian.
    A true authoritarian like trump, or a true authoritarian like Hitler?
    That word gets thrown around awfully loosely these days, from the likes of you.

Once you see the genius of it all....

...you don't care if CPUd posts 100 more times tonight.

It is glorious.

It's like Trump has been doing this over and over again, but this time, he just revealed his trick, so even some of the most oblivious have an "ah hah" moment.

And the press, and the shills, just keep helping him make his point.

This is glorious. This is so much fun.
    Trump truly is a genius. He plays the press like a fiddle
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/st...28068992909315

And the FEDrat Agent provocateur exposes himself again.
    How many "terrorists" have you entrapped in your career?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/votevets/status/881596845788737536

https://twitter.com/votevets/status/881596845788737536
    Ask Vietnam Vets what they thought of "Charlie News Network"
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast