Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump is poised to lose in the biggest landslide in modern American history

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Registered ignoramous. Please seek further knowledge.
    Please enlighten me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Donald Trump is poised to lose in the biggest landslide in modern American history

Bumped for laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Landslide. That's why Hillary is taking off a month for debate prep.
    Great song by Fleetwood Mac

This is a beauty...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    This is a beauty...

LOL
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

This is a beauty...

Thats a good one. teehee

hilarious

@ 5:10 of that video:
    "What will it be that finally brings him down? It was... the fat shaming of a Miss Universe!"
    HaHa - and they all agree! "a brilliantly-laid trap!"
    Who remembers anything about that Miss universe now?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Bumped for laughs.

Thanks for that!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

This is a beauty...

lol

yeah... That captures the absurdity of the MSM, as well as the fraudulence of our elections, in one 10-minute clip.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    lol

yeah... That captures the absurdity of the MSM, as well as the fraudulence of our elections, in one 10-minute clip.
    ... as well as the lack of integrity, honesty, and reliability of some of our posters here.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Notice how the ussual suspects are missing from this thread? we should keep it bumped everytime a $#@! poll is spammed here.

Edit: I swear autocorrect cant live with it, cant live without it.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 03-22-2017 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    We should keep it bumped every time a $#@! poll is spammed here.
    I agree. That video captures well the #FakeNews narrative of the entire election cycle.

And some still wonder how Trump could have possibly won.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 03-22-2017 at 08:55 AM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I agree. That video captures well the #FakeNews narrative of the entire election cycle.

And some still wonder how Trump could have possibly won.
    Looks to me like MSNBC learned no lessons. They seem to be using the same pre-election playbook. I've even seen Steve Schmidt on as a guest.

Hi nice to see you today thread.

Yesterday after Nunes Revelations CNN shatva ton of bricks. Story after story was being thrown in with shrilling and screeching about Trump.

So Trump is trying to $#@! over the country with LyinRyanCare and I guess your response to the whole thing is to bump up a months old thread about him winning an election.

Yeah he won, and so did Obama, twice, and now we're left with ObamaCare and LyinRyanCare.

How about saying something about trying to fix the country rather than defending the top promoter of LyinRyanCare (Dear Leader to you)?
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

lol

And Mika bans Kellyanne Conway from Morning Joe because she (Mika) "doesn't believe in fake news." LOL
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-29-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    So Trump is trying to $#@! over the country with LyinRyanCare and I guess your response to the whole thing is to bump up a months old thread about him winning an election.

Yeah he won, and so did Obama, twice, and now we're left with ObamaCare and LyinRyanCare.

How about saying something about trying to fix the country rather than defending the top promoter of LyinRyanCare (Dear Leader to you)?
    Let's be honest. The country is $#@!ed. I will see you at the bottom. It takes time to descend using a parachute

Fast forward to 1:46 where Mika says she doesn't believe in fake news (after watching the Olympic Gold Medal Fake News video performance by Morning Joe posted above in this thread. LOL):

Last edited by anaconda; 03-29-2017 at 08:53 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump won. Now we winning everyday with classics like yours making it's appearance still.

Also Ford three new factories.

Trump won. Now we winning everyday with classics like yours making it's appearance still.

Also Ford three new factories.
    Obama won too and created many way more net jobs with his stimulus. He also supported a $#@! healthcare bill, only his passed.

I think if there is anything going on in your head, you can see why your little cherry picked things are bad metrics. Trump's policies are set to accelerate the debt at unprecedented levels, even well above Obama's Keynesian-based stimulus package.

And the best you can do is bring up one company and a few thousand jobs?
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 03-29-2017 at 06:22 AM.

No I just want to keep this thread bumped.

So. Much. Winning.

funny thread - ty

This thread shall be known as 'The Shill thread'

No I just want to keep this thread bumped.

So. Much. Winning.
    Only half as much winning as Obama though...

So Trump is trying to $#@! over the country with LyinRyanCare
    I don't buy that at all, Trump only supported the bill because he was attempting to get Paul Ryan ousted. If Trump didn't support the bill, when it failed it would have been blamed on him.

The reason I know this is because he was talking to Rand 2 or 3 times a week one on one, and Rand told him the bill was going to fail because it didn't have the votes. Why would Trump support something he knew was going to fail? He had to, because that was the only way to put the full brunt of the blame on Paul Ryan.

You just have to think these things through a little more and stop trusting the mainstream media.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Reuters uses online polling which has proven to be the least reliable method.
    Polling and government statistics... a Zippy specialty.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only half as much winning as Obama though...
    Not based on your shrill screaming.

Bump for Mika & Joe winning Olympic Gold Medal for the Winter Olympic Combination Event: Best Fake News With Stylistic Hypocrisy!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast