Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Libertarians support anarcho-capitalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    How so? It's absolutely true.

If somebody's gonna play cowboy and pretend they're anti-government, then, they should act like they're anti-government like a right proper cowboy instead of reaching into their pocket to fund politicians who are trying to get elected into the government that they're supposedly opposed to.

Personally, Casey was right about him and so many others here. Origanalist, and others here, are about as worthless to the cause of Individual Liberty as tits on a boar hog.

And I hope he opens his mouth in my direction because I've never told that punk what I think of him.
    You edited your retarded post after you read my response like you always do. Well I opened my mouth $#@!face, now what?
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not calling you anything. I'm calling a spade a spade. You talk like you're an anti-government cowboy but we know that's not true. Right? You're just a bunch of piss and hot air trying to act like something you don't have the balls to be.

You just pushed your little chest out in the other thread talking about donating to a government candidate. Yet you're anti-government. lolol.
    And you're just a dumb $#@!er that likes to talk big on line because that's the only place he can. Piss off you idiot.
    "The Patriarch"

Youlre worthless to the cause. Do you know that? You're utterly worthless.
    Whatever bitch. Keep on mumbling incoherently, lol.
    "The Patriarch"

Youlre worthless to the cause. Do you know that? You're utterly worthless.

It's good that we have you to act as the final arbiter of such things for us. All the rest of us are just too stupid and simple minded to figure out what does or does not advance the cause of liberty ourselves.

Your hubris is astounding.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And you're just a dumb $#@!er that likes to talk big on line because that's the only place he can. Piss off you idiot.
    But I'm right, O. And you know it. You're a big ol pussy. lol. You talk about being anti-government, hell you even tweet about burning down federal buildings, yet you reach into your little pocket, pull out your money, and say I'm giving it to a government candidate. That's pathetic. Don't you have any gosh darned fortitude?

And as far as trying to act big, I think it's the other way around. I remember when miss annie came over here and asked you to be a mod over at lc, they didn't give give you the controls, though, did they? lolo. Of course, when they got their ceis and desist in the mail, they didn't tell all of you wanna be riff raff that they cherry picked from over here why they had to shut it down, did they? You had no idea.

But you were soooo let down. You really wanted to be somebody, didn't you, O? So much that you and some others here I should name, buit won't for the moment started your own free forum and proceeded to take to twitter to get people from here to go over there. Just because O wanted to be somebody. lol. Now that's pathetic, too.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-15-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    It's good that we have you to act as the final arbiter of such things for us. All the rest of us are just too stupid and simple minded to figure out what does or does not advance the cause of liberty ourselves.

Your hubris is astounding.
    At least I know what anarchy actually means., You self-defined anarchists don't seem to know what anarchy means.

I asked you to share with us your wisdom.

You chose not.

I don't think you're capable. I think it's just a word to most of you. A fad.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-14-2017 at 08:24 PM.

I usually don't join in these debates (as I think it's a waste of time to talk about something that is never going to happen)...but I am genuinely curious to know the answer to NC's question about how things will be enforced. I still haven't seen anyone answer that. Just a lot of anger and mudslinging.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    I usually don't join in these debates (as I think it's a waste of time to talk about something that is never going to happen)...but I am genuinely curious to know the answer to NC's question about how things will be enforced. I still haven't seen anyone answer that. Just a lot of anger and mudslinging.
    They can't. lol.

These people are the result of fads. Not philosophies.

I wouldn't trust these misfits to lead a lunch line.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-15-2017 at 01:53 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But I'm right, O. And you know it. You're a big ol pussy. lol. You talk about being anti-government, yet you reach into your little pocket, pull out your miney, and say I'm giving it to a government candidate. That's pathetic.

And as far as trying to act big, I think it's the other way around. I remember when miss annie came over here and asked you to be a mod over at lc, they didn't give give you the controls, though, did they? lolo. Of course, when they got their ceis and desist in the mail, they didn't tell all of you wanna be riff raff that they cherry picked from over here why they had to shut it down, did they? You had no idea.

But you were soooo let down. You really wanted to be somebody, didn't you, O? So much that you 9and some others here I should name, buit wonlt for the moment) started your own free forum proceeded to take to twitter to get people from here to go over there. Just because O wanted to be somebody. lol. Now that's pathetic, too.
    Seriously? Lol, dude, seek help. You're obsessed. Ha ha ha ha.
    "The Patriarch"

At least i know what anarchy actually means., You self-defined anarchist don;t seem to know what anarchy means.

You chose not.

I think you're intellectually lazy and don't even know yourself.

Just a few of the MANY "schools" of anarchism:
    Anarcho-capitalism

Anarcho-communism

Anarcho-primitivism

Anarcho-syndicalism

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It's a good question and a matter of legal theory. Really beyond the scope of a forum post or 3, IMO. There are lengthy books by scholars about this if you're srsly interested. I'd have to search my records a bit, but I'm sure others here have some titles handy.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

They can't. lol.

These people are the result of fads. Not philosophies.

I wouldnt trust these misfits lead a lunch line.
    200+ years is a "fad"... LOLOLOL

Anarchy historically means no rulers. That's what anarchy means. And every link you provide twists it into something else to insert a mechanism for a ruler. Much the same as we now have a half dozen different flavors of Baptist just because someone didn't like the tradional Baptist doctrine and proceeded to tailor their own version.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I think you're intellectually lazy and don't even know yourself.

Just a few of the MANY "schools" of anarchism:
    Anarcho-capitalism

Anarcho-communism

Anarcho-primitivism

Anarcho-syndicalism
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-15-2017 at 01:48 AM.

Seriously? Lol, dude, seek help. You're obsessed. Ha ha ha ha.
    Yeah. Seriously. The didn't give you the controls, did they, O. But you wanted to be somebody so bad.

The fact is that you're worthless to the cause. You're a liability because you and others like you are extremist. You lack loyalty. People like you are the ones we see on the news shooting up buildings.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-14-2017 at 08:44 PM.

At least I know what anarchy actually means., You self-defined anarchists don't seem to know what anarchy means.

You chose not.

Yes. At the ripe old age of 56 I've decided to just jump on board with some fad. Couldn't possibly be tht I've been involved in this liberty advocacy thing for, quite literally, my entire life and after having studied MANY different systems and ideas to achieve liberty, decided that the most logically and morally consistent one that I could find was voluntarism.

Please spare me any more of your arrogance. Perhaps, if you ever manage to acquire a tiny smattering of humility, you might actually learn something. Until then, you're beginning to bore me.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You chose not.

Dupe.
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a good question and a matter of legal theory. Really beyond the scope of a forum post or 3, IMO. There are lengthy books by scholars about this if you're srsly interested. I'd have to search my records a bit, but I'm sure others here have some titles handy.
    Thank you. But I was hoping to hear it from someone here, in their own words, in a concise, summarized way. I think it was Swordsmyth who mentioned that it's impossible to not end up having some sort of government. Maybe he's wrong, but unless I missed it, I haven't seen anyone here address that.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Yeah. Seriously. The didn;t give you the controls, did they, O. But you wanted to be somebody so bad.

The fact is that you're worthless to the cause. You're a liability because you and others like you are extremist. People like you are the ones we see on the news shooting up buildings.
    The drugs they give you must be kicking in pretty good. Typing is hard when you have a rockin' buzz ain't it NC?
    "The Patriarch"

The fact that we currently have too much wife beating does not mean there is no such thing as too little.

The fact that we once had too much chattel slavery does not mean there is no such thing as too little.

I'm absolutely certain that you'd vehemently disagree with both of those statements. But when it comes to the robbery, rape and murder that is the very essence of the state, there can be too little? Please.
    The fact that some people have too much body fat does not mean that there is no such thing as too little.

Some things are inherently bad, others are only bad when you have too much.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The drugs they give you must be kicking in pretty good. Typing is hard when you have a rockin' buzz ain't it NC?
    Nope. I do not drink and I do not smoke and I do not take drugs.

I've seen your face, though. It's worn.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-14-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The fact that some people have too much body fat does not mean that there is no such thing as too little.

Some things are inherently bad, others are only bad when you have too much.

I see. And robbery, rape and murder are some of those things which are only bad if we have too much, apparently.
    Chris

Nope. I do not drink and I do not smoke and I do not take drugs.

I've seen our face, though. It's worn.
    uh huh.
    "The Patriarch"

Thank you. But I was hoping to hear it from someone here, in their own words, in a concise, summarized way. I think it was Swordsmyth who mentioned that it's impossible to not end up having some sort of government. Maybe he's wrong, but unless I missed it, I haven't seen anyone here address that.
    First of all, it's in no way a matter of 'legal' theory. Do not confuse what is lawful with what is legal. Be careful what you thank someone for. You do not legislate liberty.

HB is a libertine. He is not a libertarian. In fact, few people on this board are libertarian. It's prominently a libertine board. Which is why we have so many confused people saying they're anarchists.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-14-2017 at 08:55 PM.

You really can't just "summarize" any theory. (Otherwise it wouldn't be systematic enough to be good theory) That would leave holes in it that beg questions needing more summary. Any summary you could get would leave you with questions requiring you to refer to source material in a bibliography, IMO.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I see. And robbery, rape and murder are some of those things which are only bad if we have too much, apparently.
    That is not what I said, government is one of the things that is only bad when you have too much or when it is malevolent.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And yet you think government, hardly by any means made up of angels, much less even decent people will protect the weak. I'll never understand this thinking. They don't want to protect, they want to control.
    Government must protect at least some of the weak to keep people following it, if good people don't get involved in government then the odds that it will protect many of the weak will be low.
    The fact remains however that people will form governments, some with bad intent and others with good intent, people have an urge and a need to control their enviroment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

First of all, it's in no way a matter of 'legal' theory. Do not confuse what is lawful with what is legal. Be careful what you thank someone for.

HB is a libertine. He is not a libertarian. In fact, few people on this board are libertarian. It's prominently a libertine board. Which is why we have so many confused people saying they're anarchists.
    $#@! right off with that, $#@!. That is a damn lie and you know it. (or perhaps "libertine" is just a "big" word that you just learned and don't fully understand and are trying to look smart with? regardless, you're wrong)

First of all, it's in no way a matter of 'legal' theory. Do not confuse what is lawful with what is legal. Be careful what you thank someone for.

HB is a libertine. He is not a libertarian.
    I was only thanking him for offering to give me book titles. Even though I wanted to hear someone here answer your question in their own words.

You really can't just "summarize" any theory. (Otherwise it wouldn't be systematic enough to be good theory) That would leave holes in it that beg questions needing more summary. Any summary you could get would leave you with questions requiring you to refer to source material in a bibliography, IMO.

Just in case you misunderstood, I wasn't asking for a summary of the whole theory. I was only asking about how things would be enforced. It seems to me that there should be a Cliff Notes version answer to that question.

― Henry David Thoreau

I was only thanking him for offering to give me book titles. Even though I wanted to hear someone here answer your question in their own words.
    They can't. And they won't. If they were going to answer it, they would have. They aren't capable.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-14-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast