Thread: Supreme Court punts, again, on what is probably the largest issue in the nation

Exclamation Supreme Court punts, again, on what is probably the largest issue in the nation

Worthless.

Supreme Court declines to immediately block vaccine mandate for Maine health-care workers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/su...ers/ar-AAPIE8n

Ann Marimow 19 Oct 2021

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to immediately halt enforcement of a coronavirus vaccine mandate for health-care workers in Maine.

Health care workers in Maine say their coronavirus vaccine mandate is unconstitutional because it does not include exemptions based on religious objections.

In a brief order, and without explanation, Justice Stephen G. Breyer rejected a plea to stop the mandate from being enforced at the end of the month. The high court has rejected similar requests to block vaccine requirements for Indiana University staff and students and New York City teachers.

Health-care workers in Maine asked the Supreme Court to intervene last week after a Boston-based appeals court issued a one-sentence order leaving the mandate in place while the legal challenge continues.

The requirement is unconstitutional, the health-care workers say, because it does not include exemptions based on religious objections. Maine officials must “provide protections to employees who have sincerely held religious objections to the Covid-19 vaccines,” according to the emergency petition.

Breyer, who handles such requests from that part of the country, said the workers could renew their request to the high court after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit issues a decision on the merits of the case or if it does not rule before the state begins enforcing the requirement on Oct. 29.

Breyer did not refer the issue to the full court or ask for a response from state officials in Maine.

In the Indiana case, Justice Amy Coney Barrett, without explanation, similarly rejected the petition from a group of university students.

In New York City, public school teachers are required to show proof of vaccination or to obtain a religious or medical exemption. Justice Sonia Sotomayor denied an attempt earlier this month to block the mandate. She, too, did so without comment
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Worthless $#@!s .
    Do something Danke

There is only one way to stop this. The latest polls show 63% of Americans support vaccine mandates. That means the 47% of Americans who oppose the vaccine mandates need to actively and openly refuse to obey them. This might even require a general strike.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    There is only one way to stop this. The latest polls show 63% of Americans support vaccine mandates. That means the 47% of Americans who oppose the vaccine mandates need to actively and openly refuse to obey them. This might even require a general strike.
    That would be 37% if the number were true. I don't believe that number, though. It was probably a hypothetical question unrelated to the cold, something like, if smallpox returned and wiped out a town...

But, yeah, the clowns in gowns are clearly bought and paid for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Your Taco Supreme Court already ruled in favor of vaccine mandates, in 1905. Religious exemptions can be ignored by the State.

https://mtsu.edu/first-amendment/art...-massachusetts

Someday, American cosevatives will understand what their Freemasonic/Kabalist Illuminati country really was designed to do on the world stage, who rebelled against the most Serene and most Potent Prince George the Third, and all the gory details of how the Constitution was seeded with the poisons of a new tyranny.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Maine did away with the religuous exemptions a few years ago well before covid. It was an election question.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That would be 37% if the number were true. I don't believe that number, though. It was probably a hypothetical question unrelated to the cold, something like, if smallpox returned and wiped out a town...

You're right. Bad mental math on my part.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

The vast majority of that 37% are the producers. People can stop making things, stop working on them.

It's just as easy to say "I won't do any business with the vaxed as it is for them to say vice-versa.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.