Thread: My response to a pro-vax bigot

My response to a pro-vax bigot

The post on a black Seventh-Day Adventist Facebook group.

Sadly my Aunt passed away recently due to Covid, and she was actually vaccinated. She lived in a state that has a low vaccination rate and no indoor mask mandate. I believe the Delta variant is at high rates there as well. Another Aunt has a brother-in-law who was just intubated due to Covid. He was anti-vax and anti-mask. He will probably die too, as the survival rates once someone is intubated are low.

This problem will only be solved when at least 90% of the population cooperates with the precautions. If you don’t want the vaccine, then wear a mask. Preferably an N95 which is best able to filter small particles like viruses. Avoid large gatherings and practice good hygiene to avoid the spread should you unknowingly contract and carry the virus. The instructions are very simple, but illogical thinking and rebelliousness have taken over, so here we are…..

And my response?

Sorry to hear that. But in countries with higher vaccination rates, like Singapore, Israel and the U.K., they are having more incidents of COVID than the U.S. There are simple precautions that come straight out of the Seventh-Day Adventist health message that could greatly reduce COVID hospitalizations and deaths. Studies have shown that 30 minutes a day of exercise reduces COVID risk by 94%. Studies have shown that daily exposure to sunlight improves COVID outcomes. I had COVID recently. I caught it from my dad who was vaccinated. I am not. I was very sick until I followed my ex wife's advice, and she is an infectious disease doctor, and I took magnesium citrate which is a powerful laxative. I was back on my feet within 48 hours. Dr. Peter McCullough, another Seventh Day Adventist doctor, testified last year before the Texas senate about the success he was having treating COVID patients and he was concerned that nationally all that was being pushed was lockdowns and masks, which is ironic since the CDC at first said DON'T wear masks. I pray that what I am saying will be well received, though I fear it won't be. Emotionalism is very high surrounding this disease. Note that all remedies that are pushed from the top require mass obedience. Everybody must lock down. Everybody must not wear a mask. Everybody must wear a mask. Even now that Merk has released a drug that greatly improves COVID outcomes, all that is being pushed by the powers that be are authoritarian measures. The person at the top, Dr. Fauci, is Jesuit trained. President Biden is Catholic. And they are pushing authoritarian measures. God is a God of freedom. When Ellen White's husband had a stroke the doctors of her day insisted that he go through blood letting to get better. She choose natural remedies and he improved. I choose natural remedies and my condition improved. For those who choose to take a vaccine that hasn't had time to be sufficiently tested, they have a right to do that. But if the vaccine doesn't have the desired results, those who are not vaccinated should not be blamed. Biden is a divider. Much worse than Trump.

To my Catholic friends, I hope you don't take offense. SDA's have a particular view of the Vatican in Bible prophecy and what Biden and Fauci are doing line up with that view. For that matter, I think most Catholics here take a dim view of the current pope and his "Let's bring the world together under one new economy to fight climate change" agenda. (And that also fits the traditional SDA view of what the last pope will do according to Bible prophecy.)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Well done in my opinion!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

You may want to read some updates about that Merck drug...might not work so well, and might cause cancer.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Death-In-Half
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You may want to read some updates about that Merck drug...might not work so well, and might cause cancer.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Death-In-Half
    Thanks for that update. Even more that strengthens my resolve that natural remedies are the way out of this pandemic. Magnesium citrate is like $3.50 a bottle.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.