Thread: Rand Paul: What could be more authoritarian than no-fly list for people who disagree w you?

Rand Paul: What could be more authoritarian than no-fly list for people who disagree w you?

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1423289110119075849

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the mark of the beast...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

“What's More Authoritarianism Than a No Fly List for People Who Disagree With You?” Dr. Paul on Fox

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Mind your own business."

Will anyone listen?

Rand Paul: Nothing More ‘Authoritarian’ Than No-Fly List For Unvaccinated People

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-...ed-people.html

(Natural News) Thursday on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) reacted to former Assistant Secretary for Homeland Security under President Barack Obama Juliette Kayyem urging the Biden administration to place the unvaccinated on a no-fly list.

(Article by Trent Baker republished from Breitbart.com)

Paul ripped the suggestion, calling it “obscene.” He argued there is nothing more “authoritarian” than a no-fly list for the people who have not gotten the vaccine.

“You know that if we now disagree in our personal medical decisions with the left, they’re going to declare that we’re a terrorist and that we can’t fly,” Paul outlined. “But even on the practicality of that, even if you said, OK, we’re going to do this, even the CDC says you’re not supposed to get vaccinated if you’ve been infected within three months. So what are we going to do, tell people they can’t fly for three months, according to the CDC? I, and other doctors, actually think that your immunity from being infected is going to last a lot longer. With the 2004 epidemic, people still have immunity. Spanish Flu — there are people alive who still have natural immunity from 1918. So, I do believe natural immunity should be taken into account.”

He continued, “But even according to the CDC, this idiot would have us not flying for three months, so it makes no sense. It’s complete collectivism. And all of these people are the same people who hooted and hollered and said, ‘Trump is leading us to authoritarianism.’ What could be more authoritarian than a no-fly list for people who disagree with you?

Full article at link.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Will anyone listen?
    People can be divided in to lots of different types of groups. The division I find most useful is this: Those who want to be left alone, and those who WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Oh well, it's inconvient, but I have a car. There is nothing the federal government can do to get me to take their vax. I don't trust it, don't need and don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Oh well, it's inconvient, but I have a car. There is nothing the federal government can do to get me to take their vax. I don't trust it, don't need and don't want it.
    That will change really fast when a squad in swat gear knock on your door while your neighbors watch and piss their pants
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    “What's More Authoritarianism Than a No Fly List for People Who Disagree With You?” Dr. Paul on Fox

Rand is so wrong here , it is the vaccinated that are dangerous.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    That will change really fast when a squad in swat gear knock on your door while your neighbors watch and piss their pants
    I'm in Florida now. DeSantis doesn't put up with bull $#@! like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Will anyone listen?
    Only the ones who don't actually need to hear it.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·