Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clinton, GWB, Obama say they'll take vaccine on camera

Clinton, GWB, Obama say they'll take vaccine on camera

A more trustworthy trio has never been, of course. For patriotic causes like mass vaccination they will surely put their vast, vast differences aside and take shots that are not full of saline on camera.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...cine-on-camera

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are willing to lend their star power for a good cause, saying this week that they would publicly take a coronavirus vaccine, once it's available in the U.S., to encourage skeptical Americans to do the same.

(Ivanka Trump already pledged to take it on camera, also)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    clinton and obama are not sincere americans

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Here, watch me take this shot of saline solution on live TV... yep, all good.

Everyone else line up now to get your mark of the beast and don’t forget to get a chip to make sure your a good little Commie!

If there's one person that will be convinced by this, they deserve what's coming. How would you know that you are getting the same vaccine they are?

Probably not the same vaccine though.
    once it's available in the U.S., to encourage skeptical Americans to do the same.
    Good luck encouraging skeptical Americans and people in the world after the swine flu vaccination.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 12-03-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Ya know, the idea of Follow the Leader is that the Leader has to be credible to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I'm surprised W went along with this.

The vaccine they receive will be completely different than the ones the average American will get. For all we know, they'll end up getting injected with water.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They got nerve to be ganging up like this, by such branding they are stealing credit for vaccine from MAGA in broad daylight... on the heels of election just being stolen from him. This is not very nice, they want to rub it in because Trump spokesman wanted it to be named "Trump vaccine".

If some crazy advisor suggested Trump to crash their vaccination party by going on Newsmax at the same time and taking Hydroxychloroquine in front of cameras, hope he will reject any such advice as this would further cement their vaccination branding effort.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He's also in anti-Trump camp since Trump insults to Jeb Bush/W Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

She's closest to her dad who was grooming her for future Presidential run (allegedly).
    But until Jr takes it on camera, MAGA faithfuls won't even take notice probably.

It's just so saddening. I moved out to a very small, close knit community 15 yrs ago. Very down home, nice but rebellious people. Our police chief actually did everything he could to keep the county/state out of our borders as it wasnt there business what went on in our town. These days our town is one of the only ones going along with Pritzkers orders because of our Mayor and Police Chief. I've spoken to so many people that say 'I just cant wait to get this shot so I can go back to normal!' The plan is working like a charm.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

I'll take the shot if it from the same vial as they get it from.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    It's just so saddening. I moved out to a very small, close knit community 15 yrs ago. Very down home, nice but rebellious people. Our police chief actually did everything he could to keep the county/state out of our borders as it wasnt there business what went on in our town. These days our town is one of the only ones going along with Pritzkers orders because of our Mayor and Police Chief. I've spoken to so many people that say 'I just cant wait to get this shot so I can go back to normal!' The plan is working like a charm.
    That's so sad. That hurts more than when it's some libtard useful idiot.

Yeah, but it will be on teeee- veeee!!!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

After the injection

Clinton: I did not receive inoculations from that woman, the nurse.
    Bush: Mission Accomplished
    Obama: if you've got a vaccine, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Anyone else wishing for a triple presidential funeral?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Anyone else wishing for a triple presidential funeral?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Why? You're surprised that a Jesuit Bonesman is going along with Georgetown Jesuit Clinton and Jesuit Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    After the injection

Clinton: I did not receive inoculations from that woman, the nurse.
    Bush: Mission Accomplished
    Obama: if you've got a vaccine, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.
    Obama: We jabbed some folks.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-03-2020 at 11:55 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Late night comedian on NBC claimed that Obama told Trump that he could not join because this party was for 2-termers.

That's a strong allegation.
    Majorities of voters elected them twice (assuming voting machines had latest anti-virus installed then).
    and one of the three is a war criminal and who lied about WMDs.

Why isn't Jimmy Carter involved in this? Is it because hes in his mid 90s? We're told that people in his age range are at highest risk of dying. Wouldn't he benefit the most if what we're being told is true?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-05-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

Obama getting the vaccine on live television is about as believeable as him drinking Flint Michigan's water.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If hypothetically speaking these experimental DNA-altering vaccines sterilise women, these elderly politricksters have nothing to fear.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...se-infertility

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ivanka might not want to get pregnant again.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Seems like Trump White House will beat them on this also:

White House staff members will be among the first to be vaccinated.
    Dec. 13, 2020
    White House staff members who work in close quarters with President Trump have been told they are scheduled to receive injections of the coronavirus vaccine soon, at a time when the first doses of the vaccine are being distributed only to high-risk health care workers, according to two sources familiar with the distribution plans.

Clinton,Bush, and Obama are 3 of the horsemen of the apocalypse.

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

How do I know. Could just be saline injection they will get.

I'm worried because I haven't heard anything about these wonderful people getting their vaccines.

Former governator Arnold Schwarzenegger gets the COVID-19 vaccine (did he?) in his car...

Just look at how "smart" the corona really is. Waiting for the vaccination campaign to start and then killing off the elderly. Just in time before everybody is completely immune (of course this year the coronavirus has mutated, which could mean that the vaccine doesn't offer any protection).

After-corona-vaccination-21-people-die-in-Cayuga-nursing-home
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast