Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: President Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/whistle...s-spied-audio/

Big League Politics has learned that Larry Klayman, attorney for former NSA and CIA contractor and whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, delivered to the FBI 47 hard drives and data amounting to more than 600 million pages of documentation on the surveillance scheme. Then-FBI director James Comey’s general counsel James Baker took the data into his possession, according to multiple sources. But despite possessing Montgomery’s bombshell whistleblower revelations, Comey never acted on or publicized the information.

Additionally, Comey’s former firm Lockheed Martin granted entry to Montgomery to one of its facilities to help him work on the alleged mass surveillance program, which was allegedly overseen by Obama administration officials John Brennan and James Clapper and specifically targeted Trump.

As Big League Politics recently reported: real estate mogul Timothy Blixseth claims that he saw records from Montgomery proving that Obama CIA director John Brennan oversaw repeated spying on the phone calls of President Donald Trump and millions of other private American citizens. An audiotape of an interview Blixseth gave –released by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow as part of a civil case — is presented below.

In the audiotaped interview — conducted before Trump ever ran for president — Blixseth spoke to former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and detective Mike Zullo. The audio was released in connection with a civil contempt case that the Department of Justice filed against Arpaio. The audio of this conversation appears to only be preserved in one location on the Internet, on a whistleblower Soundcloud page.

“This guy showed me 900 million phone calls. And I see myself in there. I see people I know. I see Donald Trump in there a zillion times, and Bloomberg is in there,” Blixseth said on the tape, referring to information that Montgomery allegedly showed him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Burn it all down Donald. They won't leave your family or your business alone, even if you do their bidding.

WTH?
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-12-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Burn it all down Donald. They won't leave your family or your business alone, even if you do their bidding.

WTH?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cerno is too much of an Israeliphile for my liking, but very few can dispute his sources.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

...how charming.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ...how charming.
    Cultures are not all the same.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Cultures are not all the same.
    That's true. Some of more vulgar than others.

...how charming.
    He's not wrong though.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

That's true. Some of more vulgar than others.
    Definitely.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

...btw, do any of you sense that people are getting more curious/suspicious about 'the trump/russia thing'?..

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...btw, do any of you sense that people are getting more curious/suspicious about 'the trump/russia thing'?..
    I think the whole thing is a lie, serving as a distraction tool and media fodder so that much more serious questions don't get asked.
    No - No - No - No

No.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Anyone who claims to have gone from libertarian to alt-right was never really a libertarian at all.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Anyone who claims to have gone from libertarian to alt-right was never really a libertarian at all.
    ...not necessarily true...i know a guy who used to be facile with differential equations who can't even add today...maybe cernovich stroked out like the guy i know...

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Any libertarian who finds out what the deep state is really up to is at minimum sympathetic to the alt-right.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Good News: Liberty Champion Mike Rogers is being interviewed for FBI director to help #DrainTheSwamp and #StopTheDeepState

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...tor/101707834/
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Good News: Liberty Champion Mike Rogers is being interviewed for FBI director to help #DrainTheSwamp and #StopTheDeepState

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...tor/101707834/

You think that Trump will hire a CNN commentator? I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I laughed pretty hard at the end due to the fact that there was not one funny joke in there. At least Colbert's cock holster joke was funny, it was based on baseless propaganda, but it was still funny.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I laughed pretty hard at the end due to the fact that there was not one funny joke in there. At least Colbert's cock holster joke was funny, it was based on baseless propaganda, but it was still funny.
    Were you high when you watched it?

Were you high when you watched it?
    Ya.. that is the really sad part.

Any libertarian who finds out what the deep state is really up to is at minimum sympathetic to the alt-right.

...any 'libertarian' worth their salt is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of ?your know-little, stinking, tea-bag, 'alt-right' radio-republicans as to knowledge of any 'deep state'...and/or just about everything else...

...any 'libertarian' worth their salt is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of ?your know-little, stinking, tea-bag, 'alt-right' radio-republicans as to knowledge of any 'deep state'...and/or just about everything else...
    Well clearly you aren't very familiar with the deep state's goals, other than they like power and they don't like giving people freedom. There are some greater complexities involved, however.

Well clearly you aren't very familiar with the deep state's goals, other than they like power and they don't like giving people freedom. There are some greater complexities involved, however.
    ...lol at republicrat dannno and his new-found 'deep state'......call me when your stinking alt-right republicans begin to talk honestly and knowledgeably about the bankster$ getting 'our' bond$ [and everything else] for NOTHING..

...btw, 'the deep state' doesn't really have 'goals'...you see, 'the deep state' is a concept/label...and, as you may or may not realize, concepts/labels don't really have 'goals'...only real, living people have goals...[hint for republican-level 'thinkers': see 'fallacy of reification'....]

...lol at republicrat dannno and his new-found 'deep state'......call me when your stinking alt-right republicans begin to talk honestly and knowledgeably about the bankster$ getting 'our' bond$ [and everything else] for NOTHING..

...btw, 'the deep state' doesn't really have 'goals'...you see, 'the deep state' is a concept/label...and, as you may or may not realize, concepts/labels don't really have 'goals'...only real, living people have goals...[hint for republican-level 'thinkers': see 'fallacy of reification'....]
    Wow, you're really clueless. Most people on the alt-right aren't listening to AM talk radio and they aren't old guard Republicans, they are tuning in to alternative online media. They aren't new to the game, they have been studying the deep state probably as long or longer than you. They definitely did a better job studying the deep state than you, the fact that you think they don't have common goals is ridiculous.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

dannno limbaughs: "Most people on the alt-right aren't listening to AM talk radio and they aren't old guard Republicans, they are tuning in to alternative online media."

...the stinking 'alt-right,' like the stinking 'tea-party' before it, is just another lame attempt to popularize your stinking republican party, republican dummy!...

...'the deep state' has been around as long as your stinking republican party inc., rip van dannno!..

..ugh...republicans...

dannno limbaughs: "Most people on the alt-right aren't listening to AM talk radio and they aren't old guard Republicans, they are tuning in to alternative online media."

...the stinking 'alt-right,' like the stinking 'tea-party' before it, is just another lame attempt to popularize your stinking republican party, republican dummy!...

...'the deep state' has been around as long as your stinking republican party inc., rip van dannno!..

..ugh...republicans...
    I registered Republican for Ron Paul. Before that I was registered in the Green Party.

Stop before you embarrass yourself again.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast