Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump voters motivated by racism may be violating the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    This one should be shunned and never given any screen time on the basis of his abject stupidity. If every single voter voted for David Duke, not one of them would be violating the Constitution. If Davey Boy got in the office and tried to enact a truly racist policy, it would be he who would be violating the Constitution. People have the right to vote for whoever the $#@! they want.
    You have to consider the audience. The liberals literally think Trump is worse than Hitler. That's what they want to believe.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Trump voters motivated by racism may be violating the Constitution. Can they be stopped?
    Bezos, Amazon and Hollywood have a solution to these evil Trump voters:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-Prime-Video
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bezos, Amazon and Hollywood have a solution to these evil Trump voters:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-Prime-Video
    Antifa wet dream.
    "The Patriarch"

Moving Goalposts

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Let’s put that shoe on another foot and see if it fits.

And what would this fine, upstanding journalist say if someone else had written that?
    It would be the typical excuses that:

• "Black people can't be racists."
    • "It's an historic day for voters in America."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Enough with slandering one of the biggest champions of racial equality and civil rights who ever occupied White House with bogus charges of 'racism'.
    +rep Trump has not just one but actually several black friends. I think he even has a couple hispanic friends.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Most of what Democrats are proposing is unconstitutional. Bernie Sanders is literally bribing voters with promise of free stuff. I wonder if NBC "news" would publish my opinion piece saying votes for Sanders should be nullified.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    +rep Trump has not just one but actually several black friends. I think he even has a couple hispanic friends.
    Not just friends, vaguely recall some report while back that Trump White House staff had similar minorities-WASPs ratio as Obama's that was apparently in sharp contrast to Bush White House where many where White Protestant males. Have not seen any recent reporting on this.

But Trump and his closest advisers have had a strong track record of supporting 'diversity is our strength' model going back decades, election season rhetoric aside.

Trump to host fundraiser for Booker

Trump Deputy AG Rosenstein on recent mass shootings: “white terrorism” is more precise

Trump appointed FBI Director Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
    07/23/19

Worst racist ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not the Onion.
    All the racist voters voted for Obama and such .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is this what got schifference banned?
    No , this was OK , saying Angela might not need banned was not .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    No , this was OK , saying Angela might not need banned was not .
    Saying someone who said someone might not need banned might not need banned might be a bannable offense.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Saying someone who said someone might not need banned might not need banned might be a bannable offense.
    Banned.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Banned.
    OK, who is the grown up in the room? Seriously...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    OK, who is the grown up in the room? Seriously...

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned.
    Again... Is there an adult in the room here? Who would I address as true authority straight up without having to go through the lower levels who take the blame for upper management decisions? I come and read quite often and it is starting to look like Troy Smith is running this fiasco...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    DO SOMETHING>>>

I'll hang and check back... But someone is a $#@!ing Chicken$#@! and afraid to face objective criticism or discussion.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again... Is there an adult in the room here? Who would I address as true authority straight up without having to go through the lower levels who take the blame for upper management decisions? I come and read quite often and it is starting to look like Troy Smith is running this fiasco...
    @Bryan is the site owner but he has ignored all my attempts to get a response.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quit being a Karen. That's a bannable offense.

Bryan is an old friend from the DP old school. I think someone else is in control.

Bryan is an old friend from the DP old school. I think someone else is in control.
    All I know is that I am not in control, if I was there would be a whole different set of people banned.
    I didn't like Angela but I wouldn't have banned her and blatant enemy trolls run loose around here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I was embarrassed to come and read this mess. Are you kidding? Grow up... Again, where is the responsible adult in the room?

Tell you what, this would not be the Bryan I used to spend hours and hours talking to over many years. If so, then he has lost his way.

I was embarrassed to come and read this mess. Are you kidding? Grow up... Again, where is the responsible adult in the room?
    He was probably banned.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Grow up... Again, where is the responsible adult in the room?
    You are so demanding.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He was probably banned.
    Very good... That is how you fix stuff that threatens a sensitive little bubble... Unfortunately you cannot ban reality. Ban it now, deal with it later in a worse form...

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You are so demanding.
    Is it you? I would like to appeal to better senses and objective consideration... at some point banning the few you have left becomes counter productive. Unless the plan is to cut the cost of this site. If so then just announce it and do it. Stop dragging folks along.

If it is not you then who do I need to talk too? While I might not always get involved I like come reading to remind myself that not getting involved is the right thing. Be nice to keep it up if only for this reminder alone.

This place is sparse on membership and traffic. without both it is done. It has very little to spare or lose...

Yes, I am a pain in the ass just trying to make sense as a fellow domain owner. I have not done it out of respect... But I could steal all this you have in just two posts. but it ain't right. neither is what happened with the recent bannings.

Please reinstate despite the sensitive feelings... And $#@! em if they can't take a joke...

Is it you? I would like to appeal to better senses and objective consideration... at some point banning the few you have left becomes counter productive. Unless the plan is to cut the cost of this site. If so then just announce it and do it. Stop dragging folks along.

If it is not you then who do I need to talk too? While I might not always get involved I like come reading to remind myself that not getting involved is the right thing. Be nice to keep it up if only for this reminder alone.

This place is sparse on membership and traffic. without both it is done. It has very little to spare or lose...

Yes, I am a pain in the ass just trying to make sense as a fellow domain owner. I have not done it out of respect... But I could steal all this you have in just two posts. but it ain't right. neither is what happened with the recent bannings.

Please reinstate despite the sensitive feelings... And $#@! em if they can't take a joke...

I will consult with @TheTexan tomorrow after he recovers from his hangover.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Danke is just a compulsive jester, I don't think he has any power here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast