Thread: Liberty Activist sues Buffalo Police

Liberty Activist sues Buffalo Police

Ron Paul Republican from 2007 sues Buffalo NY Police for violating his civil rights.

https://www.wivb.com/news/buffalo-ma...ears-day-2017/

http://jimmykistner4fillmore.com/
    Last edited by Carrie M; 12-20-2019 at 03:45 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn. Hope the suit goes well!

Arrested for assaulting a police vehicle. Buffalo is ahead of the curve. You are beneath a police dog in caste rank in many jurisdictions. But in Buffalo certain SUVs have more rights than you do.

Is Fillmore a suburb?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-20-2019 at 04:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You are beneath a police dog in caste rank in many jurisdictions.
    When I was in the Marines, there were dogs and horses who out ranked me. In fairness to the animals they were smarter than some of the Staff Sergeants I knew. I am sure that applies to a lot of police departments as well.

Hope that activist ends up winning his case.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Watch the video. The Police lied. Kistner did not "attack" the vehicle, they hit him!

Fillmore is the name of the district in Buffalo he lives in and would have run for council. The Chairman of the Erie county Libertarian Party, and hi s gang, made sure the ballot was voided for the entire line. That Chairman is telling people he is the candidate for a Congressional district, the 27th. He is not official at all.

It is not good they lied, and almost got away with it.
    Glad he had a surveillance camera on. He lives in the "hood" where he has property/apartments he leases. He is a landlord. The cops were wrong. Film doesn't lie.

For the good of our Freedom, he should.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie M View Post
    It is not good they lied, and almost got away with it.
    Glad he had a surveillance camera on. He lives in the "hood" where he has property/apartments he leases. He is a landlord. The cops were wrong. Film doesn't lie.
    I'm sure @TheTexan would disagree.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I'm sure @TheTexan would disagree.
    Video doesn't always show the whole truth. To the untrained eye, it may look like an Officer ran over the man with a SUV, but it's obvious based on Officer testimony that the man attacked the SUV by getting in its way.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his