Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump Can't Attack Hillary On...Anything

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Yes, and clearly it has severely affected your judgment.
    Not really, it is actually very amusing. Did you have some kind of a point to make?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Not really, it is actually very amusing. Did you have some kind of a point to make?
    Yeah, you've become everything you hate because of your Trump derangement syndrome.

Yeah, you've become everything you hate because of your Trump derangement syndrome.

I don't think CPUd is a Trump supporter. Isn't that what Trump derangement syndrome is?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't think CPUd is a Trump supporter. Isn't that what Trump derangement syndrome is?
    No, it's when you band together with Bill Kristol and become a NY Times propaganda spewing drone because you're so butthurt about Trump's success.

Case in point: CPUd

No, it's when you band together with Bill Kristol and become a NY Times propaganda spewing drone because you're so butthurt about Trump's success.

No, I'm pretty sure it's the syndrome that blinds the Trump supporters to the fact that there is no difference between himand Hillary. The belief that he is "anti-establishment", an "outsider." Because that right there is certainly deranged thinking.

More blind assertions.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he didn't agree with Hillary Clinton on everything, why would he have agreed to steal the GOP nomination and alienate every demographic needed to win the general election?

Of course they agree on everything. You don't invite people you have nothing in common with to your wedding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Hmm, so now if one takes the articles that exist out there on one of the 2 msm candidates and in a liberty forum offers them up for consumption, they are therefore tied to the sources doing the work of exposing the candidate? Where should CPUd get articles then? Breitbart or Infowars? Perhaps Drudge who parrots the offerings of the other two? But then that would make RPFs a mouthpiece for an authoritarian.

Nowadays articles on the net should be seen as a starting point and the reader is responsible for doing their own due dilligence in what they choose to believe. Most of the media loves to fall back on claiming themselves to be entertainment venues, any resemblance to serious news work is incidental to their real goals.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If he didn't agree with Hillary Clinton on everything, why would he have agreed to steal the GOP nomination and alienate every demographic needed to win the general election?

Of course they agree on everything. You don't invite people you have nothing in common with to your wedding.
    You have your conspiracy theory. It's not entirely implausible. Nevertheless, he is showing up the GOP establishment and causing them to fall to pieces. Why would you want to stand with the long-standing, entrenched enemies of liberty just because Trump hurt your feelings?

You have your conspiracy theory. It's not entirely implausible. Nevertheless, he is showing up the GOP establishment and causing them to fall to pieces. Why would you want to stand with the long-standing, entrenched enemies of liberty just because Trump hurt your feelings?
    Firstly, where do you get this notion that I'm standing with the entrenched enemies of liberty? All I have seen them say is, you're stuck in the two party duopoly, so vote for Clinton. If you can find one spot where I said the same without my tongue in my cheek, I'll send you ten bucks right now.

Secondly, if destroying the GOP establishment is a good thing, why would I give their asses cover by voting for the clown they coronate? If this idiot is destroying the party just by being both a clown and their nominee, then the only way to make sure that $#@! rolls uphill and really does the GOP in is to completely ignore that clown.

You act like screwing the GOP is a major issue with you. Good. The GOP nominated the clown. Mission accomplished. Done deal. No one will ever take the GOP seriously again. It is finished. Why are you violating mission guidelines by trying to distract us from moving on to another project now that this one is a shining victory and already down in the history books?

What kind of idiots keep fighting a battle they have already won? When you win a battle, you move on to the next one.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-07-2016 at 07:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234