Thread: The 97% solution. Debunking the climate change "consensus" myth.

The 97% solution. Debunking the climate change "consensus" myth.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like the included video with Ted Cruz. Its incredibly funny the Sierra Club president didn't want to talk about the data, which he is citing to justify massive regulatory schemes and at the end has the audacity to say "cherry picked data", when he continually cites cherry picked data with that 97% figure. The 97% figure wasn't even a survey of scientists, it was a study of published research journals, and the study had numerous flaws.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

I'm fine with continued studying of the problem... although it looks like some of NASA and NOAA's satellites may not be fully funded to help continued study. Further that becomes an issue when government databases with existing data are being turned off. This is research already paid for by us, the data should still be available to help do further study.

We now have major sections of the government being run by people financially tied to energy companies. CO2 and climate change hits their bottom line directly and we're forced to decide if current and future decisions are for the good of the people or are purely profit driven. While this has always been an issue with lobbyists... now however with the appearance of trying to bury data this doesn't help their cause.

Also I do find it interesting that many people, especially on these forums, will argue the problems of crony capitalism on how big companies with unfair influence is bad. Monopolistic banks, the FED, vaccines, health insurance, etc. But somehow big energy has spun it so climate change is the bad guy and they're the ones being hurt. I'm not sure how that happened.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Also I do find it interesting that many people, especially on these forums, will argue the problems of crony capitalism on how big companies with unfair influence is bad. Monopolistic banks, the FED, vaccines, health insurance, etc. But somehow big energy has spun it so climate change is the bad guy and they're the ones being hurt. I'm not sure how that happened.
    By regulating energy and creating complex carbon credit schemes, the biggest energy companies can dominate the market. Smaller energy companies want the market de-regulated. The consumer would benefit from a de-regulated market. But the biggest energy companies would have too much competition and they wouldn't be able to control and dominate the industry as much.

The biggest energy companies are pushing man-made global warming as a way to increase market share. They certainly aren't doing it for the environment.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm fine with continued studying of the problem... although it looks like some of NASA and NOAA's satellites may not be fully funded to help continued study. Further that becomes an issue when government databases with existing data are being turned off. This is research already paid for by us, the data should still be available to help do further study.

We now have major sections of the government being run by people financially tied to energy companies. CO2 and climate change hits their bottom line directly and we're forced to decide if current and future decisions are for the good of the people or are purely profit driven. While this has always been an issue with lobbyists... now however with the appearance of trying to bury data this doesn't help their cause.

Hello. The crony capitalism in this case goes both ways. There are crony capitalists on both sides of this. Seeking to replace the fossil fuel industry is the carbon credit bubble and the subsidized "green jobs" industry. I was an early believer in global warming back in my gullible youth. I watched the PBS docu-drama "after the warming" which predicted that the world would be forced to accept a "new world order" because of inability "deal" with global warming. So I became a global warming crusader. He's the lie that sucked me in. Please watch.

Then I investigated the science and came to the inescapable conclusion that I had been had. For one thing the same fake scientists who said car exhaust would cause global warming back in the 1970s said it would cause global cooling and now they use the euphemism "climate change" as a flipping catch all.

For another, the global warming alarmists have ignored sunspot activity as an explanation.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybe.../#fda817966c2a

Seriously, I have yet to hear any serious debate from the global warming alarmists or any legitimate attempt to explain what doesn't fit their worldview. Remember Climategate? Where the emails were released that showed climate "scientists" were tying to "hide the decline" that in the warming data? It's not about trusting big oil. It's about not trusting crooks and criminals like Al Gore.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Then I investigated the science and came to the inescapable conclusion that I had been had. For one thing the same fake scientists who said car exhaust would cause global warming back in the 1970s said it would cause global cooling and now they use the euphemism "climate change" as a flipping catch all.
    Actually Frank Luntz was responsible for "climate change" being the term used now. He promoted it so heavily because "global warming" sounds bad, climate change sounds nature. You know how well he worked the spin on Ron Paul too....
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    By regulating energy and creating complex carbon credit schemes, the biggest energy companies can dominate the market. Smaller energy companies want the market de-regulated. The consumer would benefit from a de-regulated market. But the biggest energy companies would have too much competition and they wouldn't be able to control and dominate the industry as much.

The biggest energy companies are pushing man-made global warming as a way to increase market share. They certainly aren't doing it for the environment.
    I get this is what makes sense ideologically. But larger companies fight tooth-and-nail against climate change. They fund politicians to high degrees so that the politicians will deny climate change. They fund our government so that they can pollute with impunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.No. View Post
    I get this is what makes sense ideologically. But larger companies fight tooth-and-nail against climate change. They fund politicians to high degrees so that the politicians will deny climate change. They fund our government so that they can pollute with impunity.
    lol, that's totally ridiculous, if you think about it. Are they funding Rand Paul? Ted Cruz maybe, but that would be due to his Goldman Sachs and MIC attachment.

The government has been going in the opposite direction for decades, if they are funding politicians they are doing a really bad job.

All of the propaganda and all of the systems of control are promoting and pushing man-made global warming. These are these are the same people who own, run and control the big energy companies.

Have you been watching Koch Bros documentaries or something?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually Frank Luntz was responsible for "climate change" being the term used now. He promoted it so heavily because "global warming" sounds bad, climate change sounds nature. You know how well he worked the spin on Ron Paul too....
    I don't think it's relevant who came up with the term. It's the term of art now. My overarching point is that there are people who cannot be trusted (Frank Lutz or otherwise) pushing the global warming/climate change agenda. It does not at all bother me that some big oil companies may be on the same side as me on this issue. And as Dannno has pointed out, some in big oil have actually pushed the global warming hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, that's totally ridiculous, if you think about it. Are they funding Rand Paul? Ted Cruz maybe, but that would be due to his Goldman Sachs and MIC attachment.

The government has been going in the opposite direction for decades, if they are funding politicians they are doing a really bad job.

All of the propaganda and all of the systems of control are promoting and pushing man-made global warming. These are these are the same people who own, run and control the big energy companies.

Have you been watching Koch Bros documentaries or something?
    Yes, they are funding Rand Paul. Not as much as Ted Cruz (who got a lot more money overall), but they give him about half-a-million dollars each year. By comparison, his biggest contributors are in the healthcare industry, which gives him a little over one million/year.

It seems like the people pushing and promoting man-made climate change are in academia. Some energy companies are changing their tune due to social pressure, but they've denied it for the longest time.

08 survey by two German scientists, Dennis Bray and Hans von Storch, found that a significant number of scientists were skeptical of the ability of existing global climate models to accurately predict global temperatures, precipitation, sea-level changes, or extreme weather events even over a decade; they were far more skeptical as the time horizon increased.

I have long thought this.

If the claim is a 1.8 degree temperature rise over 100 years, then what is margin of error? I can't believe it's less than 1.8 well over 100 years.

And how in the world can a computer model arrive at this 1.8 figure? Another likely improbability, if not impossibility.

The temperature is different from my porch to the driveway. How in the world can all these weather stations be accurate to 1.8 degrees well over 100 years? Do you mean to tell me that these pencil written records on crumbling paper are that accurate? What about the weather stations that moved many times, many of those farther than my porch-driveway distance? What about when structures are built around the weather stations, significantly raising the temperatures?

The fact is that they just don't know. They made it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members