Thread: New Civil war Game Looks Amazing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been in the mood for a new game. Sounds promising.

Can you play as Abraham Lincoln? I want to free the slaves and force the south into ever-lasting submission
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Can you play as Abraham Lincoln? I want to free the slaves and force the south into ever-lasting submission
    Are you planning on making them pay tribute in peanuts to be eaten by yankees at east coast baseball games ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Are you planning on making them pay tribute in peanuts to be eaten by yankees at east coast baseball games ?
    Yes, in addition to the peanut reparations they must pay to any coloreds in attendance
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yes, in addition to the peanut reparations they must pay to any coloreds in attendance
    I can live with it and remain neutral , one one hand they invented Coca Cola down there but on the other hand there is something wrong with people who eat grits for breakfast unless there is nothing else to eat .

You don't see many games about the Civil War.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You don't see many games about the Civil War.
    Most people might be a little squeamish about getting bayoneted to death and a wagon full of amputated arms and legs at the surgeons tent . Not in these parts . No sympathy for dead slavers .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-28-2018 at 01:14 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will you be able to play as Stonewall Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Will you be able to play as Stonewall Jackson?
    I would allow it but only on the day he was shot by his own sentry. We want realism.
    Do something Danke

I would allow it but only on the day he was shot by his own sentry. We want realism.
    That sentry lost the war for the south, I have often wondered if it really was an accident.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That sentry lost the war for the south, I have often wondered if it really was an accident.
    Pretty good shot in the dark. I imagine he thought it was an enemy Cav patrol probe . I have a friend who is related to General Sickles ( whose leg bone is on display at the National Museum of Health and Medicine ) , I will have to tell him none of you wanted to be General Sickles and everyone wants to be Lincoln and Stonewall Jackson . He may be disappointed but probably not surprised.
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-29-2018 at 01:59 PM.
    Do something Danke

I can live with it and remain neutral , one one hand they invented Coca Cola down there but on the other hand there is something wrong with people who eat grits for breakfast unless there is nothing else to eat .
    I'm fixin' grits for dinner. Mr A used to feel that way about grits until he had them fixed right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Pretty good shot in the dark. I imagine he thought it was an enemy Cav patrol probe . I have a friend who is related to General Sickles ( whose leg bone is on display at the National Museum of Health and Medicine ) , I will have to tell him none of you wanted to be General Sickles and everyone wants to be Lincoln and Stonewall Jackson . He may be disappointed but probably not surprised.
    Stand Watie might be nice.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Stand Watie might be nice.
    Funny thing about that . Only reason some of the Territory cherokees threw in with the confederacy was they feared the fed govt would make a state out of the Indian Territory . That did not work out too well for them .

Funny thing about that . Only reason some of the Territory cherokees threw in with the confederacy was they feared the fed govt would make a state out of the Indian Territory . That did not work out too well for them .
    I don't think it would have worked out any better if they had all supported the Union, the south was their best chance.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.